Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  
Very Happy The STS 2017 Logo contest is already open HERE Very Happy

Share | 

Non Schleich collections additions?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ImaniYouth

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Non Schleich collections additions?   Thu Mar 26, 2015 3:55 am

Hi, I have a mostly Schleich collection with a couple of Papo and CollectA lions and cheetahs, I want to add more to my collection but I'm very particular on sizes matching, does anyone have any farm animal/horse/dogs and cats pictures with both Schleich and Papo or CollectA or all three?
Back to top Go down
widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Non Schleich collections additions?   Thu Mar 26, 2015 5:22 am

Welcome here!

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Non Schleich collections additions?   Thu Mar 26, 2015 1:34 pm

Welcome here! Check out our [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] topics, I think they will help you. Very Happy

http://mistystarstudios.blogspot.com
Roger
Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Non Schleich collections additions?   Thu Mar 26, 2015 10:07 pm

Welcome, I also think that our section of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] may help you. Very Happy
No magic formula however, even between Schleich, scales change a little. Very Happy

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Non Schleich collections additions?   Today at 11:14 am

Back to top Go down

Non Schleich collections additions?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1