Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  
Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Please vote for Show Us Yours of October! Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
bounce bounce bounce Please check here the incredible line-up of Safari LTD for 2017! bounce bounce bounce

Share | 

set elephant care 41409 - new elephant?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Valinor

Country/State : the Netherlands

PostSubject: set elephant care 41409 - new elephant?   Thu Mar 26, 2015 2:55 pm

Who knows if the elephant in set elephant care 41409 (new 01/2015) is a new model?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Or is this simply the same model as african elephant 14657?

http://www.valinor.nl/schleich
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: set elephant care 41409 - new elephant?   Thu Mar 26, 2015 3:09 pm

She looks exactly the same, except that the trunk is more bent under her scratch

It could be interesting if somebody saw this set in a shop, - and perhaps took a picture Very Happy

Thankyou for bring this to attention Applause

SchleichWildlife

Country/State : New Zealand

PostSubject: Re: set elephant care 41409 - new elephant?   Wed Oct 14, 2015 8:30 am

Hello, I have this set and unfortunately the elephant included is the same as 14657 (AFRICAN ELEPHANT FEMALE) She still is a very nice model, but I really like the new 2016 female African elephant that is trumpeting! elephant Razz

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: set elephant care 41409 - new elephant?   Wed Oct 14, 2015 8:58 am

schleichwildlifereserve wrote:
Hello, I have this set and unfortunately the elephant included is the same as 14657 (AFRICAN ELEPHANT FEMALE) She still is a very nice model, but I really like the new 2016 female African elephant that is trumpeting! elephant Razz  

Thankyou again very much for the info !!! Applause Applause

Roger
Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: set elephant care 41409 - new elephant?   Wed Oct 14, 2015 5:46 pm

Hello, welcome on forum and thanks for providing so useful information! Very Happy

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: set elephant care 41409 - new elephant?   Wed Oct 14, 2015 5:54 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:

Hello, welcome on forum and thanks for providing so useful information! Very Happy

The same for me cheers

SchleichWildlife

Country/State : New Zealand

PostSubject: Re: set elephant care 41409 - new elephant?   Thu Oct 15, 2015 8:33 am

Thank you everyone for your kindness! Applause Very Happy I feel very welcome here on the forum. Wink

Country/State : the Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: set elephant care 41409 - new elephant?   Fri Oct 16, 2015 4:55 pm

thank you for confirming!

http://www.valinor.nl/schleich
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: set elephant care 41409 - new elephant?   Today at 6:57 am

Back to top Go down

set elephant care 41409 - new elephant?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1