Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Beautiful Schleich Horse Ideas?

Go down 
+11
Schleich GingerNinja
bun2013
Dum_my
Gwaine
Mathew087
TheSpottedCat
NightLioness
LeeAnn
Carola
SUSANNE
googie212
15 posters
AuthorMessage
googie212

googie212

Country/State : Georgia

Beautiful Schleich Horse Ideas? Empty
PostSubject: Beautiful Schleich Horse Ideas?   Beautiful Schleich Horse Ideas? EmptySun Mar 29, 2015 3:31 am

Hey friends, I was wondering if you guys have opinions on the most beautiful Schleich horses. I don't have any Schleich horses (I have Terra by Battat horses) and I'm beginning to look more into them. I want the most beautiful horse I can find. I don't care if it's a mare, stallion, or foal. I'm looking a beautiful figure! Maybe you guys have some ideas or own a beautiful Schleich horse.

SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful Schleich Horse Ideas?   Beautiful Schleich Horse Ideas? EmptySun Mar 29, 2015 8:57 am

That is very much a question of taste Wink

Of the current range, I like the Hanoverian stallion , the Shire foal, and the new, little, rearing mini Shetland sunny

But I suggest that you go to a shop and take a look.
You may like some others much better Very Happy

Carola

Carola

Country/State : Denmark

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful Schleich Horse Ideas?   Beautiful Schleich Horse Ideas? EmptySun Mar 29, 2015 10:19 am

I agree with Susanne, that beauty is in the eye of the beholder Very Happy

Personally I think the now retired roan Quarter Horse is/was one of the most beautiful Schleich horses. His anatomy is not perfect, but he is just - special. He may still be available some places.

Here is the Made in China and the Made in Portugal variants.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

And of course, asking for a current beautiful model, it's the Shire Mare. And in this photo is another very beautiful Schleich - the Camargue Mare. She is retired however, and not that easy to find anymore, I think.

LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful Schleich Horse Ideas?   Beautiful Schleich Horse Ideas? EmptySun Mar 29, 2015 2:00 pm

Take a look through the Schleich website or flip through a catalog and see which ones you like best Very Happy I much prefer the older models, but perhaps you might like the new ones.

googie212

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful Schleich Horse Ideas?   Beautiful Schleich Horse Ideas? EmptySun Mar 29, 2015 4:13 pm

Thanks for the ideas, everybody! I think I'll take a look at the Schleich horses next time we go to Walmart as you suggested, Susanne. If not, I might just get another Terra by Battat horse. They are a very unpopular company, but their horses are still quite lovable. Very Happy

NightLioness
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful Schleich Horse Ideas?   Beautiful Schleich Horse Ideas? EmptySun Mar 29, 2015 4:18 pm

I like the Frisian stallion, Camarouge stallion and the TWH mare.

TheSpottedCat

Country/State : Sweden

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful Schleich Horse Ideas?   Beautiful Schleich Horse Ideas? EmptySun Mar 29, 2015 9:04 pm

Right now I personally really like the 13667 frisian stallion, 13729 hanoverian mare and the 13739 fell pony stallion. The frisian have always been a favorite, and I recently bought the other two... so it might just be that. I also really like the new bashkir and the rearing shetland pony... At least among those still available in stores. Another personal favorite is the 13692 dartmoor pony stallion, which is discontinued this year but might still be found in stores. Honestly I need to stop myself right now or the list might continue forever Smile But just choose the ones you like the most.
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful Schleich Horse Ideas?   Beautiful Schleich Horse Ideas? EmptyMon Mar 30, 2015 9:21 am

googie212 wrote:
....... If not, I might just get another Terra by Battat horse. They are a very unpopular company, but their horses are still quite lovable. Very Happy

I would so much like to see a picture of your collection of Battat-horses bounce bounce Very Happy

googie212

googie212

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful Schleich Horse Ideas?   Beautiful Schleich Horse Ideas? EmptyTue Mar 31, 2015 7:33 pm

I'll add them today or tomorrow if I can! They aren't as high-quality as Schleich, but I adore them! By the way, I decided to get another Terra by Battat horse. He's really pretty!

SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful Schleich Horse Ideas?   Beautiful Schleich Horse Ideas? EmptyTue Mar 31, 2015 8:12 pm

I will look forward to that Very Happy

Btw, - the new Schleich Knabstrupper is beautyful also drunken

Mathew087

Mathew087

Country/State : GB

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful Schleich Horse Ideas?   Beautiful Schleich Horse Ideas? EmptySat May 23, 2015 8:52 pm

This is a wonderful Shetland...

Gwaine

Gwaine

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful Schleich Horse Ideas?   Beautiful Schleich Horse Ideas? EmptySun May 24, 2015 11:31 am

True Beauty Is:

So In Love.

Papo: 82
Safari: 150
Mojo fun: 23
Playmobil: 117
Other: 288
~
schleich count: 1222
~
Total: 2156

My DeviantArt: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
My Twitter: @Tezzieh
My Instagram: tessa.b.storm
Back to top Go down
https://www.patreon.com/mrsaugustwalker
Dum_my

Dum_my

Country/State : Nederland

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful Schleich Horse Ideas?   Beautiful Schleich Horse Ideas? EmptyTue May 26, 2015 11:36 am

Love these the most of 2013

Love this one in general

Love this mold in every of his colors

Love these in every color they came in... Real diamonds for me

And i also love the new 2015 andalusian mare and friasian stallion!
Also LOVE the Quarter stallion mansioned by Carola Very Happy

bun2013

Country/State : Australia

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful Schleich Horse Ideas?   Beautiful Schleich Horse Ideas? EmptyWed Mar 09, 2016 9:56 am

The Percheron Stallion is one of my many favorites.
Back to top Go down
Schleich GingerNinja

Schleich GingerNinja

Country/State : Scotland

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful Schleich Horse Ideas?   Beautiful Schleich Horse Ideas? EmptyFri Aug 12, 2016 10:36 pm

bun2013 wrote:

And mine too... the dapples are so amazing... but he is hard to get now No  and also the fell stallion he is true beauty!
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful Schleich Horse Ideas?   Beautiful Schleich Horse Ideas? EmptySat Aug 13, 2016 8:44 am

I agree very much ! That Percheron is wonderful Very Happy

The fell pony is fine too, but too "pony'ish" for the breed, I think ...Fells and Dales look more like small horses. study

Schleich GingerNinja

Schleich GingerNinja

Country/State : Scotland

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful Schleich Horse Ideas?   Beautiful Schleich Horse Ideas? EmptySat Aug 13, 2016 3:41 pm

Yes, I suppose so, and most fells are black, but I just love him so much! My one does look nicer than most in the pictures so I think that may also be why I like him.. Razz

Back to top Go down
Songbird

Songbird

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful Schleich Horse Ideas?   Beautiful Schleich Horse Ideas? EmptySun Aug 14, 2016 10:11 pm

Fresian stallion is really one of the best models. I also love the TWH stallion and the color of the akhal-teke mare. The clydesdale mare (the brown one) is so nice also.
Back to top Go down
barracudacat

barracudacat

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful Schleich Horse Ideas?   Beautiful Schleich Horse Ideas? EmptyThu Aug 25, 2016 11:59 pm

These are some very beautiful horses! I don't know whether anyone else considers him beautiful, but one of my favorites is the 2012 running shire stallion. Seeing him actually made me want to come out of a Schleich horse collecting hiatus and search for some new ones. Granted, I know some of the new drafters are a bit big, but as a shire, the added height suits him.

I also consider the knabstrupper, noriker, and both friesian stallions very beautiful. I also got a chance to look at the Terra line of horses and was quite impressed by many of them, in particular the akhal-teke and the rocky mountain horse. This definitely is a worthy line to collect and I'm glad you were able to acquire some of your own.

Tupolew Tu-154

Country/State : Skynet Central

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful Schleich Horse Ideas?   Beautiful Schleich Horse Ideas? EmptyFri Aug 26, 2016 1:02 am

What does this thread mean? Horse wishes for 2017 and later?

Anne from Norway

Country/State : Norway

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful Schleich Horse Ideas?   Beautiful Schleich Horse Ideas? EmptyFri Aug 26, 2016 9:58 am

bun2013 wrote:

After seeing this I realized I NEEDED this horse, and ordered it right away! And now he's here and you're right, he is gorgeous!!
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful Schleich Horse Ideas?   Beautiful Schleich Horse Ideas? EmptyFri Aug 26, 2016 10:58 am

CONGRATULATIONS, Anna !!! This horse is indeed a true beauty, - one of the solid cornerstones of the reputation of "Schleichhorses " cheers

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful Schleich Horse Ideas?   Beautiful Schleich Horse Ideas? Empty

Back to top Go down

Beautiful Schleich Horse Ideas?
Page 1 of 1