Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The 2011 SCHLEICH cape buffalo walk around... By kikimalou

Go down 
+11
Sumo
aandmkw
lucky luke
MartinH
Sergey
Roger
skysthelimit
SUSANNE
Lasersword1973
HKHollinstone
Kikimalou
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

The 2011 SCHLEICH cape buffalo walk around... By kikimalou Empty
PostSubject: The 2011 SCHLEICH cape buffalo walk around... By kikimalou   The 2011 SCHLEICH cape buffalo walk around... By kikimalou EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 8:25 am

Last of my 2011 Schleich newcomers, here are the Cape buffalo with calf.

They fits perfectly with my other buffaloes so the herd is growing again.

The Pics  Very Happy :

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

With some friends  Very Happy

With SCHlEiCH old daddy

With PAPO cousin

With LINEOL grand pa

The whole family

Last edited by Kikimalou on Sat Sep 09, 2017 8:54 am; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
HKHollinstone

HKHollinstone

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA

PostSubject: Re: The 2011 SCHLEICH cape buffalo walk around... By kikimalou   The 2011 SCHLEICH cape buffalo walk around... By kikimalou EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 9:41 am

Wow they all look so gorgeous together cheers congratulations Christophe, this buffalo is my favourite of all the 2011 I have. I can't stop looking at him and his calf. What's really nice about my calf is that he's made in Germany cheers even though I bought him from a uk site.
Thank you for the brilliant pictures!

Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
Lasersword1973

Lasersword1973

Country/State : Philippines

PostSubject: Re: The 2011 SCHLEICH cape buffalo walk around... By kikimalou   The 2011 SCHLEICH cape buffalo walk around... By kikimalou EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 9:45 am

Great family picture. cheers But what about their best friend CollectA? Don't tell me, he was eaten by your new Papo Lioness already? lol!
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: The 2011 SCHLEICH cape buffalo walk around... By kikimalou   The 2011 SCHLEICH cape buffalo walk around... By kikimalou EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 11:13 am

Fantastic photoes, and fantastic collection - WOW cheers

Funny thing is, my Buffy is not painted on the muzzle Shocked

Back to top Go down
http://dyr-og-dimser.dk
skysthelimit

skysthelimit

Country/State : Serbia

PostSubject: Re: The 2011 SCHLEICH cape buffalo walk around... By kikimalou   The 2011 SCHLEICH cape buffalo walk around... By kikimalou EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 11:22 am

French connection, he pulled some strings Wink Laughing

SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: The 2011 SCHLEICH cape buffalo walk around... By kikimalou   The 2011 SCHLEICH cape buffalo walk around... By kikimalou EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 1:22 pm

Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
HKHollinstone

HKHollinstone

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA

PostSubject: Re: The 2011 SCHLEICH cape buffalo walk around... By kikimalou   The 2011 SCHLEICH cape buffalo walk around... By kikimalou EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 1:42 pm

SUSANNE wrote:
Funny thing is, my Buffy is not painted on the muzzle Shocked
I don't think mine is either scratch

Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: The 2011 SCHLEICH cape buffalo walk around... By kikimalou   The 2011 SCHLEICH cape buffalo walk around... By kikimalou EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 2:05 pm

I haven't bought my wolverine yet because in 5 figures differents I saw in local shops, all were with a very bad painting!
Christophe, I don't you have the CollectA buffalo?
Now we have an impressive Papo buffalo, a Schleich statue buffalo, a picturesque Safari buffalo and a charismatic CollectA buffalo!
I only want want one and don't know which to choose! confused
Back to top Go down
Lasersword1973

Lasersword1973

Country/State : Philippines

PostSubject: Re: The 2011 SCHLEICH cape buffalo walk around... By kikimalou   The 2011 SCHLEICH cape buffalo walk around... By kikimalou EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 3:30 pm

I haven't bought my wolverine yet because in 5 figures differents I saw in local shops, all were with a very bad painting!

That's always been my problem ever since. I can't choose at all since I am only buying online. Sad

[/quote]

If choosing for the best one gives you confusion to choose. I reckon you should get all of them. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Sergey

Sergey

Country/State : S. - Petersburg, Russia

PostSubject: Re: The 2011 SCHLEICH cape buffalo walk around... By kikimalou   The 2011 SCHLEICH cape buffalo walk around... By kikimalou EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 3:41 pm

Roger wrote:
Now we have an impressive Papo buffalo, a Schleich statue buffalo, a picturesque Safari buffalo and a charismatic CollectA buffalo!

...If one... So I recommend Papo buffalo because it,s really Schleiche,s is "statue buffalo" and Collecta,s is "animation buffalo"... But calf buffalo it,s Schleich definitely! (because another are absent Wink ) Laughing Laughing

Last edited by Sergey on Sat Jan 22, 2011 4:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: The 2011 SCHLEICH cape buffalo walk around... By kikimalou   The 2011 SCHLEICH cape buffalo walk around... By kikimalou EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 3:57 pm

Roger, my dear friend, just to make your confusion complete :
Buy the Schleich one, because he has a baby + the Safari one because he is polite and brought his own dinner an shower + the Papo one because he is Papo Laughing
(I have given up Collecta because of all the bad experience I have had with them, unforunately )
Back to top Go down
MartinH

MartinH

Country/State : Czech Republic

PostSubject: Re: The 2011 SCHLEICH cape buffalo walk around... By kikimalou   The 2011 SCHLEICH cape buffalo walk around... By kikimalou EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 4:03 pm

wow! They are gorgeous! And calf is so cute :)
Can´t wait to buy them too :)

https://www.martinhcollection.cz/
skysthelimit

skysthelimit

Country/State : Serbia

PostSubject: Re: The 2011 SCHLEICH cape buffalo walk around... By kikimalou   The 2011 SCHLEICH cape buffalo walk around... By kikimalou EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 4:03 pm

Even better idea, buy Papo + Scheich's baby

Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: The 2011 SCHLEICH cape buffalo walk around... By kikimalou   The 2011 SCHLEICH cape buffalo walk around... By kikimalou EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 9:47 pm

Thanks Ron, Sergey, Susanne and Robert for your oppinions!cheers
@Ron, you are giving me the best idea but is not possible!Sad Now I have 2 kudus and 2 reticulated giraffes and I don't know what to do with it!
@Sergey, I think the Schleich calf is nice not only because is the only, is not only a miniature of the adulte but they made the coat coloured like a calf!
@Susanne, Thanks for help my confusion! Laughing In my choices there's no brand names, I don't buy a Papo because is a Papo, no labels!:) My favourite swan is CollectA, tiger is Papo, vulture is Bullyland, dinos from Safari and warthog is Schleich
@Robert - You're reading my mind, maybe the Papo for me and the calf for Nicole! But first I need to see the Papo in person!Very Happy I se here another buffalo very impressive, dynamic, pictoresque and expensive!Sad
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: The 2011 SCHLEICH cape buffalo walk around... By kikimalou   The 2011 SCHLEICH cape buffalo walk around... By kikimalou EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 11:23 pm

Roger wrote:
Christophe, I don't you  have the CollectA buffalo?

Maybe it means you want more than one  Laughing .

I'm very happy to want all of them, the choice is easier   cheers .

I was looking at them all and the choice is indeed difficult, the eating Safari Ltd? the peaceful Schleich or the nervous Papo ? I will discuss about these three buffaloes because the Lineol is out of competition ( if I would have only one it would be of course this older one  Cool ...)

All of them are very fine and can give you satisfaction. Now, what is a Cape buffalo for you ? Only a wild cattle ? A prey ? A hughe and dangerous Savannah citizen ? Or a member of a herd with a bit of personnality ? That's the way you can find an answer I guess.

My personnal choice is :

Lasersword1973 wrote:
Great family picture.   cheers But what about their best friend CollectA?  Don't tell me, he was eaten by your new Papo Lioness already? lol!

Their best friend CollectA is still in a shop because of lack of money and this brand is not easy to buy in France. So I still have to buy my CollectA 2010 : cape buffalo, spoonbills and lioness  Wink

Last edited by Kikimalou on Sat Sep 09, 2017 8:57 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
lucky luke

lucky luke

Country/State : FRANCE Saint-Louis

PostSubject: Re: The 2011 SCHLEICH cape buffalo walk around... By kikimalou   The 2011 SCHLEICH cape buffalo walk around... By kikimalou EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 6:08 pm

Congratulations, nice addition and great photos, buffalo capture the light properly.
My eye is dazzled by cons in this magnificent buffalo lineola, I love her pose, very good acquisition, sunny cheers

I'm almost jealous! Wink
Back to top Go down
aandmkw

aandmkw

Country/State : Gardendale, TX

PostSubject: Re: The 2011 SCHLEICH cape buffalo walk around... By kikimalou   The 2011 SCHLEICH cape buffalo walk around... By kikimalou EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 7:09 pm

Great herd. Thanks for sharing all the wonder photos of each one individual and with the other brands.
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: The 2011 SCHLEICH cape buffalo walk around... By kikimalou   The 2011 SCHLEICH cape buffalo walk around... By kikimalou EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 7:42 pm

Thank you Amy Very Happy I'm so happy you are coming back cheers
Back to top Go down
Sumo

Sumo

Country/State : Norway

PostSubject: Re: The 2011 SCHLEICH cape buffalo walk around... By kikimalou   The 2011 SCHLEICH cape buffalo walk around... By kikimalou EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 8:51 pm

Really buffalicious all of them - I have a thing for the big and bovine. Will definitely get the Schleich, and quite possibly a few of the others as well... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: The 2011 SCHLEICH cape buffalo walk around... By kikimalou   The 2011 SCHLEICH cape buffalo walk around... By kikimalou EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 9:50 pm

Thank You for very nice photos Christophe! I just love the photo of all herd, it's great! What is very funny to see-the calf has only daddy, lot of uncles and grandpas but no mummy or even aunt! XD
Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
schleich61

Country/State : Northern California, U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: The 2011 SCHLEICH cape buffalo walk around... By kikimalou   The 2011 SCHLEICH cape buffalo walk around... By kikimalou EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 10:35 pm

Roger wrote:

Sounds like the problem with the tapir. I finally purchased my first from the wonderful toy store that Philter4 and I frequent, and of the four available, only one had an intact paint job. I hope this is not going to be an ongoing problem with new Schleich originating in PRC. I think I may bring this up via e-mail with our Schleich representative, who is very helpful in all matters.
Back to top Go down
http://www.schleichcollector.blogspot.com
Kristie

Kristie

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: The 2011 SCHLEICH cape buffalo walk around... By kikimalou   The 2011 SCHLEICH cape buffalo walk around... By kikimalou EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 10:11 am

They all looks very impressive together!

I recently came across a Safari dealer catalog from last year and became quite smitten with the Cape Buffalo. (I have one on the way from TGF Toys!!!).
I've never had a lot of interest in non-native wildlife until now. So I did some research and came across this wonderful photo!

(I hope it is OK to post here since I did not take it)

Who would think that two such dangerous animals could look so cute! I love you

I found it sad when I searched the images that so many photos came up of hunted Cape Buffalos, with the hunters posed beside their trophy. Sad But I also didn't realize the animal was such a beast!

-Kristie
Back to top Go down
Kiryuha

Kiryuha

Country/State : Kyiv, Ukraine

PostSubject: Re: The 2011 SCHLEICH cape buffalo walk around... By kikimalou   The 2011 SCHLEICH cape buffalo walk around... By kikimalou EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 4:31 pm

Could someone explain me the situation with the bull's muzzle? On Kiki's pics it has pale painting, on other pics I've seen it's totally dark. Does it depend on the country of manufacturing? Or is it some painting defect?

schleich61 wrote:
Sounds like the problem with the tapir. I finally purchased my first from the wonderful toy store that Philter4 and I frequent, and of the four available, only one had an intact paint job...
The same situation in Kiev shops! I haven't still bought the tapir pretty much because of this reason.

http://community.livejournal.com/animal_figures/
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: The 2011 SCHLEICH cape buffalo walk around... By kikimalou   The 2011 SCHLEICH cape buffalo walk around... By kikimalou EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 5:04 pm

Kiryuha wrote:
Could someone explain me the situation with the bull's muzzle? On Kiki's pics it has pale painting, on other pics I've seen it's totally dark. Does it depend on the country of manufacturing? Or is it some painting defect?

Mine is made in Germany
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The 2011 SCHLEICH cape buffalo walk around... By kikimalou   The 2011 SCHLEICH cape buffalo walk around... By kikimalou EmptyWed Nov 14, 2018 9:37 am

Really want to find him for my collection! He is one the best Schleich models.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The 2011 SCHLEICH cape buffalo walk around... By kikimalou   The 2011 SCHLEICH cape buffalo walk around... By kikimalou Empty

Back to top Go down

The 2011 SCHLEICH cape buffalo walk around... By kikimalou
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next