Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  
Very Happy The STS 2017 Logo contest is already open HERE Very Happy

Share | 

IkeaShark's Customs (Updated 15th April 2015)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: IkeaShark's Customs (Updated 15th April 2015)   Wed 15 Apr 2015, 22:01

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
He looks like the SE cheers Cute!

Thanks! I didn't even realise that version existed until after I'd finished this one, oops

There's no problem with doing the same color as a current release Very Happy I made my own fake Schleich superpinto because I'll never have the real one!

http://mistystarstudios.blogspot.com
Roger
Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: IkeaShark's Customs (Updated 15th April 2015)   Wed 15 Apr 2015, 23:14

Great to see another artist on forum! Very Happy Your repaints looks already very good but as you intend to improve, this forum is surely the best place to hsare experiences and to give wings to talents like yours. Very Happy

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
ikeashark

Country/State : United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: IkeaShark's Customs (Updated 15th April 2015)   Thu 16 Apr 2015, 16:20

The shetland's for sale (£10+p&p) if anyone's interested
Back to top Go down
http://pandroids.tumblr.com/
JonasV

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: IkeaShark's Customs (Updated 15th April 2015)   Fri 17 Apr 2015, 16:37

Yeah I like it too - he's much like the SE from the shetlander set! What a pretty color cheers
Hey as you get the gloss that you'll use for the eyes, can you take a photo of it or tell me the brand please? I should get some good gloss too xo :)

I might be an awkward person but that's me and I'm not gonna change myself
Back to top Go down
ikeashark

PostSubject: Re: IkeaShark's Customs (Updated 15th April 2015)   Sat 18 Apr 2015, 14:25

Yeah I like it too - he's much like the SE from the shetlander set! What a pretty color cheers
Hey as you get the gloss that you'll use for the eyes, can you take a photo of it or tell me the brand please? I should get some good gloss too xo :)

Sure! I bought Windsor & Newton Galeria Gloss acrylic varnish. It's kind of subtle and I couldn't get a good photograph, but I think that's because my matte varnish seems to be a tad shiny. It wasn't too expensive, for 75ml.
Back to top Go down
ikeashark

PostSubject: Re: IkeaShark's Customs (Updated 15th April 2015)   Sat 18 Apr 2015, 14:35

Been working on another custom yesterday afternoon/this morning. Originally a Schleich palomino:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now a striking pangare haflinger!

I'm selling him for £25+p&p if anyone's interested.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IkeaShark's Customs (Updated 15th April 2015)   Today at 07:38

Back to top Go down

IkeaShark's Customs (Updated 15th April 2015)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2