Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Merten catalogue pages from 1965

Go down 
+3
klompenboertje
SUSANNE
widukind
7 posters
AuthorMessage
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

Merten catalogue pages from 1965 Empty
PostSubject: Merten catalogue pages from 1965   Merten catalogue pages from 1965 EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 11:42 am

Junglejim allowed me to share this pages with all of you :)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Merten catalogue pages from 1965   Merten catalogue pages from 1965 EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 12:24 pm

Untill a week ago, I didn't really know this brand at all ! They are fabulous cheers

Thankyou to Junglejim and Andreas sunny Applause

klompenboertje

klompenboertje

Country/State : the Netherlands/drenthe

PostSubject: Re: Merten catalogue pages from 1965   Merten catalogue pages from 1965 EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 2:39 pm

Wow!!! verry cool Shocked Shocked Applause
much more collectabel items Cool
are there also catalogue with farm animals?
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Merten catalogue pages from 1965   Merten catalogue pages from 1965 EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 6:52 pm

klompenboertje wrote:
Wow!!! verry cool Shocked Shocked Applause
much more collectabel items  Cool
are there also catalogue with farm animals?

I only have this few more

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
elephas_maximus

PostSubject: Re: Merten catalogue pages from 1965   Merten catalogue pages from 1965 EmptyMon Apr 06, 2015 12:01 am

This is a great resource for Merten collectors, thanks to Junglejim and Andreas.
Back to top Go down
http://www.shapeways.com/shops/redelephant
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Merten catalogue pages from 1965   Merten catalogue pages from 1965 EmptySat Apr 11, 2015 8:03 am

FANTASTIC! It is dream drunken Thank you Junglejim and Andreas cheers The last page is a big suspense... Looking at the tigers and lions, what else on next page?

I have the Gaurs but mine are painted like Bantengs scratch
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Merten catalogue pages from 1965   Merten catalogue pages from 1965 EmptySat Apr 11, 2015 9:10 am

Kikimalou wrote:
FANTASTIC! It is dream drunken  Thank you Junglejim and Andreas cheers The last page is a big suspense... Looking at the tigers and lions, what else on next page?

I have the Gaurs but mine are painted like Bantengs scratch
That is my matter :) I really want on of the Merten bantengs. But are they in a original colour what i prefer. I can imagine Merten have them painted as bantengs in a other year  scratch  A gaur repainted in a banteng i have from a local friend from the Britains gaur :)

Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Merten catalogue pages from 1965   Merten catalogue pages from 1965 EmptySat Apr 11, 2015 11:42 am

The Bantengs gaurs I have are not repainted. I guess there was variations in the production. My bison and wisents have also different paintings and I know two different paintings on Cape buffaloes.
I'm sure my bantengaurs are in their original juice Wink
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Merten catalogue pages from 1965   Merten catalogue pages from 1965 EmptySat Apr 11, 2015 2:58 pm

Kikimalou wrote:
The Bantengs gaurs I have are not repainted. I guess there was variations in the production. My bison and wisents have also different paintings and I know two different paintings on Cape buffaloes.
I'm sure my bantengaurs are in their original juice Wink
Good news and also bad news for me Wink i hope i can find your painted version in the future

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Merten catalogue pages from 1965   Merten catalogue pages from 1965 EmptySat Apr 11, 2015 5:02 pm

My thanks also to you Andreas and Junglejim, very useful information and really great figures! Very Happy

WILLYBACOMAN

Country/State : Zwolle, The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Merten catalogue pages from 1965   Merten catalogue pages from 1965 EmptyWed Apr 15, 2015 11:31 am

Thanks for sharing these great pics guys1 That was completely new for me!
Lovely to see those models in the catalogue now! cheers

PostSubject: Re: Merten catalogue pages from 1965   Merten catalogue pages from 1965 EmptySat Mar 04, 2017 2:23 am

Hello, Kikimalou! I was viewing the Merten cape buffaloes in ToyAnimalwiki, and liked them! But then, I found that the best figure of the set is the sitting cape buffalo... Do you know if there is a website or someone who is selling the cape buffaloes from Merten? Don't worry, I only want the sitting buffalo piece (not the full set)... question question
Back to top Go down
WILLYBACOMAN

WILLYBACOMAN

Country/State : Zwolle, The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Merten catalogue pages from 1965   Merten catalogue pages from 1965 EmptySat Mar 04, 2017 4:06 am

Now afterwards, i recognise some models from other manufacturers, like the elephant with the trunk up, looks very much like the adult elephant of Timpo Toys, same for the brown bear standing up, which looks like the Haussr Elastolin model.

PostSubject: Re: Merten catalogue pages from 1965   Merten catalogue pages from 1965 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2020 4:40 am

Good evening everyone! This is MansoBoricua (also known as TheAnimalStudyGuy previously). I decided to come back to get some reference when shopping figures. Hope everyone is safe during the spread of COVID-19.

BTW, I would like to comment in this topic. I found out most of these Merten figures are found at figurenschnapp.de. It's a German retired toy website, and it has a lot of animal figures you might want to see. I saw the Merten gaurs in that website (the sad thing is that they were out of stock and were listed as domestic brown cows). But well, thanks for helping me before I left. :)
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Merten catalogue pages from 1965   Merten catalogue pages from 1965 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2020 9:17 am

MansoBoricua wrote:
Good evening everyone! This is MansoBoricua (also known as TheAnimalStudyGuy previously). I decided to come back to get some reference when shopping figures. Hope everyone is safe during the spread of COVID-19.

BTW, I would like to comment in this topic. I found out most of these Merten figures are found at figurenschnapp.de. It's a German retired toy website, and it has a lot of animal figures you might want to see. I saw the Merten gaurs in that website (the sad thing is that they were out of stock and were listed as domestic brown cows). But well, thanks for helping me before I left. :)

Welcome back

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Merten catalogue pages from 1965   Merten catalogue pages from 1965 Empty

Back to top Go down

Merten catalogue pages from 1965
Page 1 of 1