Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Papo new Tiger Cubs 2015

Go down 
+5
Sergey
JonasV
Saarlooswolfhound
Roger
widukind
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Anasta SchwarzeWölfin

Anasta SchwarzeWölfin

Country/State : Russia

Papo new Tiger Cubs 2015 Empty
PostSubject: Papo new Tiger Cubs 2015   Papo new Tiger Cubs 2015 EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 10:23 am

Hi, dear friends Very Happy
We already have seen those guys on photos, but those two are from eBay. Not perfect photos, but we can see the details.
The seller is  gluecks-spielzeugkiste (had a deal with him/her, and now I can say that it is very good seller. My parcel has arrive yesterday evening cheers ).
I think, those tiger cubs look very nice, as other Papo felines Very Happy
Hope you'll like them I love you

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

'Til then I walk alone.

Back to top Go down
http://schwarzwolfin.deviantart.com/
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Papo new Tiger Cubs 2015   Papo new Tiger Cubs 2015 EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 10:34 am

Ohhh! I am so happy to see photos cheers

I was prepared that they are not nearly as perfectly painted as in the catalogue, but they are beautyful anyway Very Happy
And they look so happy and playful, - a large step up from the previous kitte ( which I like too :) )
Their poor mothers, - one carries a baby. One has three nursing, and now those bandits to look after Laughing

Congratulations with these two cuties Very Happy

Anasta SchwarzeWölfin

Anasta SchwarzeWölfin

PostSubject: Re: Papo new Tiger Cubs 2015   Papo new Tiger Cubs 2015 EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 10:44 am

SUSANNE wrote:

I was prepared that they are not nearly as perfectly painted as in the catalogue, but they are beautyful anyway Very Happy
And they look so happy and playful, - a large step up from the previous kitte ( which I like too :) )
Their poor mothers, - one carries a baby. One has three nursing, and now those bandits to look after  Laughing

I didn't get those kittens, I had other deal Wink I took photos a moment ago, now I'm going to add them to my addition topic.
As I can see, they painted very well, but Papo should change the width of stripes. This is the only one lack that bother me.
And I agree with you Very Happy

'Til then I walk alone.

Back to top Go down
costicuba

costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: Papo new Tiger Cubs 2015   Papo new Tiger Cubs 2015 EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 11:12 am

SUSANNE wrote:

Their poor mothers, - one carries a baby. One has three nursing, and now those bandits to look after  Laughing

Yeahhh cheers The same for me :)))
They are realy nice....not perfect paint job...but yeah, what can I say...more tigers for my brushes Laughing
I realy can`t wait for the adult tiger bounce bounce bounce

Anasta SchwarzeWölfin

PostSubject: Re: Papo new Tiger Cubs 2015   Papo new Tiger Cubs 2015 EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 11:16 am

costicuba wrote:

Yeahhh cheers  The same for me :)))
They are realy nice....not perfect paint job...but yeah, what can I say...more tigers for my brushes Laughing
I realy can`t wait for the adult tiger bounce bounce bounce
Can't wait to see your repaints! sunny bounce

'Til then I walk alone.

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Papo new Tiger Cubs 2015   Papo new Tiger Cubs 2015 EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 11:43 am

Congratulations :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Papo new Tiger Cubs 2015   Papo new Tiger Cubs 2015 EmptySat Apr 11, 2015 7:29 pm

I think these cubs are quite decent although they're not properly fantastic news.
I am also eager to see the new tiger, I think it will be another great big cat from Papo. bounce

Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Papo new Tiger Cubs 2015   Papo new Tiger Cubs 2015 EmptySun Apr 12, 2015 3:08 pm

so cute, Congrats!

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
JonasV

JonasV

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Papo new Tiger Cubs 2015   Papo new Tiger Cubs 2015 EmptySun Apr 12, 2015 3:44 pm

Aw they're so cute! cheers

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sergey

Sergey

Country/State : S. - Petersburg, Russia

PostSubject: Re: Papo new Tiger Cubs 2015   Papo new Tiger Cubs 2015 EmptyTue Apr 14, 2015 11:51 am

Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause lol! They are already in the shops of Moscow? Wink Wink Анаста, в магазинах Москвы уже есть?

Anasta SchwarzeWölfin

PostSubject: Re: Papo new Tiger Cubs 2015   Papo new Tiger Cubs 2015 EmptyTue Apr 14, 2015 12:22 pm

Sergey wrote:
Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause lol! They are already in the shops of Moscow?  Wink Wink Анаста, в магазинах Москвы уже есть?
Сергей, друг мой, ты что? Наши вообще только шляйховские новинки сейчас продают. Спрашивала у поставщиков Сафари, те вообще сказали, что новинки только в сентябре. Вспомни 2014 год. Papo тогда вообще только в октябре появились, так что... Crying or Very sad Сама в печали, сейчас только покупками из Германии и спасаюсь No Так даже дешевле получается...
Сам что-нибудь уже приобрёл? Very Happy

'Til then I walk alone.

Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Papo new Tiger Cubs 2015   Papo new Tiger Cubs 2015 EmptyTue Apr 14, 2015 1:51 pm

Anasta SchwarzeWölfin wrote:
Sergey wrote:
Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause lol! They are already in the shops of Moscow?  Wink Wink Анаста, в магазинах Москвы уже есть?
Сергей, друг мой, ты что? Наши вообще только шляйховские новинки сейчас продают. Спрашивала у поставщиков Сафари, те вообще сказали, что новинки только в сентябре. Вспомни 2014 год. Papo тогда вообще только в октябре появились, так что... Crying or Very sad Сама в печали, сейчас только покупками из Германии и спасаюсь No Так даже дешевле получается...

WHAT ???? Shocked scratch Shocked scratch geek

costicuba

costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: Papo new Tiger Cubs 2015   Papo new Tiger Cubs 2015 EmptyTue Apr 14, 2015 1:59 pm

SUSANNE wrote:
Sergey wrote:

Hahahahahahaha Laughing Laughing lol!

Anasta SchwarzeWölfin

PostSubject: Re: Papo new Tiger Cubs 2015   Papo new Tiger Cubs 2015 EmptyTue Apr 14, 2015 2:01 pm

SUSANNE wrote:
Sergey wrote:

We're talking about appear new Papo in Russia Laughing lol!

'Til then I walk alone.

Back to top Go down
Carola

Carola

Country/State : Denmark

PostSubject: Re: Papo new Tiger Cubs 2015   Papo new Tiger Cubs 2015 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 1:45 am

Really cute kittens Very Happy Thank you for sharing.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Papo new Tiger Cubs 2015   Papo new Tiger Cubs 2015 Empty

Back to top Go down

Papo new Tiger Cubs 2015
Page 1 of 1