Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  

sunny Vote for the SUY of June ! Klick HERE sunny

Share | 

Knows anybody a catalogue or a website or anything else about Newray?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Knows anybody a catalogue or a website or anything else about Newray?   Sat Apr 11, 2015 9:29 pm

I saw and found a few Newrays that i never know before. Any surprises. And now i hope to find more informations about all the nice Newray figurines:)

Admin

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Knows anybody a catalogue or a website or anything else about Newray?   Sat Apr 11, 2015 9:34 pm

I would like to know also Very Happy

sbell

Country/State : Canada

PostSubject: Re: Knows anybody a catalogue or a website or anything else about Newray?   Sun Apr 12, 2015 2:40 am

I don't know how complete it is, but their website is [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Warning for some folks--NewRay is mostly about the hunting and farming, which means many of their models are in the context of being hunted--often with people trying to hunt them.

But then, they apparently had a short-lived dinosaur set several years back, so it's not always the case. But that seems to be their primary target.
Back to top Go down
http://faunafigures.com/
john2xtheman

Country/State : u.s.a.

PostSubject: Re: Knows anybody a catalogue or a website or anything else about Newray?   Sun Apr 12, 2015 5:39 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
I don't know how complete it is, but their website is [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Warning for some folks--NewRay is mostly about the hunting and farming, which means many of their models are in the context of being hunted--often with people trying to hunt them.

But then, they apparently had a short-lived dinosaur set several years back, so it's not always the case. But that seems to be their primary target.

I did notice that none of the animals in any of the hunting sets were shown as having been shot yet.As such,the same animals are available in wild animal only themed sets too,one set on page 3 and six more sets on page 4 of the "hunt" section on the website sbell provided above. Very Happy

Admin

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Knows anybody a catalogue or a website or anything else about Newray?   Sun Apr 12, 2015 9:14 am

Thankyou very much for the link Very Happy

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Knows anybody a catalogue or a website or anything else about Newray?   Sun Apr 12, 2015 11:06 am

Thank you, you know also a website with the older models? I have 2 sets that i cant see there :)

Country/State : Canada

PostSubject: Re: Knows anybody a catalogue or a website or anything else about Newray?   Sun Apr 12, 2015 4:24 pm

Thank you, you know also a website with the older models? I have 2 sets that i cant see there :)

Unfortunately, this is all I could find--it is a far better site than they've ever had, so at least it's probably compete now. But as far older models, no idea how you would track that down.
Back to top Go down
http://faunafigures.com/
widukind

PostSubject: Re: Knows anybody a catalogue or a website or anything else about Newray?   Sun Apr 12, 2015 8:27 pm

Unfortunately, this is all I could find--it is a far better site than they've ever had, so at least it's probably compete now. But as far older models, no idea how you would track that down.
Thank you :) it looks it is a mission impossible :)

PostSubject: Re: Knows anybody a catalogue or a website or anything else about Newray?   

Back to top Go down

Knows anybody a catalogue or a website or anything else about Newray?
Page 1 of 1