Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  

Lots of new catches to identify...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Saarlooswolfhound

Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

Lots of new catches to identify... Empty
PostSubject: Lots of new catches to identify...   Lots of new catches to identify... EmptySun Apr 12, 2015 9:26 pm

Hello friends! So I found a big bag of junk at a store for 4$ and bought it. These are all the figures I picked out amongst the rubbish. I know that the dinos in the first two pics are safari toob figures, but does anyone what specific toobs? Also there are a few other toob figures that I have from safari, as well as a large "bonytail" fish from them. There is a bunch of K&M INT. figures in there, and some PV copies (?) that are stamped as SeaWorld on their bellies. Lastly there are just a few random things that I don't know much about. Any info on their rarity, brand, collection status, etc. would be hugely appreciated since many of these I plan on trading. Thanks for any help in advance!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Lots of new catches to identify...   Lots of new catches to identify... EmptySun Apr 12, 2015 9:41 pm

Lovely additions, and only for 4$! Shocked Congratulations! Applause

I can't help you out much here, but I'm sure some great members here can Wink I can only help you out with the lovely platypus; if I remember correctly, it's from the Wild Republic - Down Under Australian Nature Tube.

Back to top Go down
http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
NightLioness
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: Lots of new catches to identify...   Lots of new catches to identify... EmptySun Apr 12, 2015 10:12 pm

I can't either, but I think some Marine mammals are PV? (last photo)
Great small additions Very Happy

LeeAnn
LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Lots of new catches to identify...   Lots of new catches to identify... EmptySun Apr 12, 2015 10:16 pm

Congratulations! I LOVE those penguins drunken

widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Lots of new catches to identify...   Lots of new catches to identify... EmptyMon Apr 13, 2015 9:39 am

Congratulations,  very nice additions!  I think most of them are marked. So what do you want to know especially?

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Lots of new catches to identify...   Lots of new catches to identify... EmptyMon Apr 13, 2015 9:41 am

The pv amazon dolphin is a rare catch :)

Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Lots of new catches to identify...   Lots of new catches to identify... EmptyMon Apr 13, 2015 3:25 pm

Well, the second to last pic all those animals are marked as K&M, are they of any value? I recognized the dolphin, but all of those are marked as SeaWorld, does that make a difference? And lastly is anything else particularly interesting for any reason?
Also I forgot to mention I also found two Geo world dinos, they looks like a t.rex and spinosaurus but they aren't marked.

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Lots of new catches to identify...   Lots of new catches to identify... EmptyMon Apr 13, 2015 6:28 pm

The K&M figurines havent a high worth, only 1$ each i think.  About the seaworld pv knockoffs i think they have the same worth like the pv origins. But i only have one or two by this brand. But the huge fish is interesting i never saw him before.  And what is the specie of the gray whale in front of the humpback whale?  About the prehistoric figurines i have no idea.

NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: Lots of new catches to identify...   Lots of new catches to identify... EmptyMon Apr 13, 2015 6:51 pm

I think the specie of the 'gray whale' in front of the Humpback is a Blue whale :3

widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Lots of new catches to identify...   Lots of new catches to identify... EmptyMon Apr 13, 2015 8:55 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
I think the specie of the 'gray whale' in front of the Humpback is a Blue whale :3
I think too but better i am sure :)

Takama

PostSubject: Re: Lots of new catches to identify...   Lots of new catches to identify... EmptyMon Apr 13, 2015 9:29 pm

Hello friends! So I found a big bag of junk at a store for 4$ and bought it. These are all the figures I picked out amongst the rubbish. I know that the dinos in the first two pics are safari toob figures, but does anyone what specific toobs? Also there are a few other toob figures that I have from safari, as well as a large "bonytail" fish from them. There is a bunch of K&M INT. figures in there, and some PV copies (?) that are stamped as SeaWorld on their bellies. Lastly there are just a few random things that I don't know much about. Any info on their rarity, brand, collection status, etc. would be hugely appreciated since many of these I plan on trading. Thanks for any help in advance!

Everything in the Photos 1, 2, and 4 are Safari LTD Toob Figures.

Some are from the Prehistoric Sharks Toob

Some are from the Feathered Dinosaurs Toob. and the others are from other Toobs that i cant specify

Last edited by Takama on Tue Apr 14, 2015 1:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound

Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Lots of new catches to identify...   Lots of new catches to identify... EmptyTue Apr 14, 2015 12:18 am

The K&M figurines havent a high worth, only 1$ each i think.  About the seaworld pv knockoffs i think they have the same worth like the pv origins. But i only have one or two by this brand. But the huge fish is interesting i never saw him before.  And what is the specie of the gray whale in front of the humpback whale?  About the prehistoric figurines i have no idea.

Yes, that whale is a blue whale. The other species in that picture are hammerhead shark, beluga whale, humpback whale, amazon river dolphin, tier shark, whale shark, and what I assume is a fish from Safari's incredible creature's line perhaps stamped as a "bonytail" fish.
Further questions, are any of the other PV seaworld figures special than the river dolphin? And what about the bonytail? Im sorry, I just don't know much about K&M, PV, or safari's other lines. Thanks again for everyone's help and congrats. Very Happy

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Lots of new catches to identify...   Lots of new catches to identify... EmptyTue Apr 14, 2015 9:24 am

I dont know the bonytail figurine so it could be:) But from the rest is nothing so much special especially the Amazon dolphin :). But i only talk about my experiences :)

Dutch Bear

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Lots of new catches to identify...   Lots of new catches to identify... EmptyTue Apr 14, 2015 6:08 pm

The bear in the last pic is K&M black bear from the River otter adventure tube

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] / [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] / [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] / [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] / [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Lots of new catches to identify...   Lots of new catches to identify... EmptyTue Apr 14, 2015 6:48 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The bear in the last pic is K&M black bear from the River otter adventure tube

Yes indeed, and the deer and raccoon as well Very Happy Check [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] topic from Susanne for the River Otter Toob Wink

Back to top Go down
http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lots of new catches to identify...   Lots of new catches to identify... Empty

Back to top Go down

Lots of new catches to identify...
Page 1 of 1