Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kaiyodo CapsuleQ Serow, QMN-056

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

Kaiyodo CapsuleQ Serow, QMN-056 Empty
PostSubject: Kaiyodo CapsuleQ Serow, QMN-056   Kaiyodo CapsuleQ Serow, QMN-056 EmptyMon 13 Apr 2015 - 18:26

As far as I can see, there is not yet a walkaround of this lovely model, so I am delighted to make one Very Happy

You can read about the Japanese serow HERE study
It surprises me that this fuzzy, cute looking deer antelope is actually 81 centimetres (32 in) tall and weighs 30–45 kilograms (66–99 lb) !!!
It weighs 3 - 4 times as much a a roe deer  Shocked

On the photos it looks like the model has very clear seams, where it is clicked together .
But standing on the shelf, you don't notice Wink

Here we go  cheers
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Tarunyada

Tarunyada

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Kaiyodo CapsuleQ Serow, QMN-056   Kaiyodo CapsuleQ Serow, QMN-056 EmptyMon 13 Apr 2015 - 18:28

What a lovely figure of an interesting species Very Happy Thanks for sharing, Susanne! Any other companies which made a serow? scratch

Back to top Go down
http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Kaiyodo CapsuleQ Serow, QMN-056   Kaiyodo CapsuleQ Serow, QMN-056 EmptyMon 13 Apr 2015 - 18:30

A nice figurine but in my opinion not the best of this specie. You know i am not a big supporter of puzzle figurines :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Kaiyodo CapsuleQ Serow, QMN-056   Kaiyodo CapsuleQ Serow, QMN-056 EmptyMon 13 Apr 2015 - 18:52

Thankyou, Taru Very Happy

widukind wrote:
A nice figurine but in my opinion not the best of this specie. You know i am not a big supporter of puzzle figurines :)

I would love to see pictures of other serow-models here Very Happy

Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Kaiyodo CapsuleQ Serow, QMN-056   Kaiyodo CapsuleQ Serow, QMN-056 EmptyMon 13 Apr 2015 - 23:29

Serows are quite unusual in this hobby. That's unfortunate once it is a wonderful animal. Very Happy
That's a beautiful piece, with a great pose and an interesting scenic effect. :) I hope to see a non puzzle serow one day. bounce

PostSubject: Re: Kaiyodo CapsuleQ Serow, QMN-056   Kaiyodo CapsuleQ Serow, QMN-056 Empty

Back to top Go down

Kaiyodo CapsuleQ Serow, QMN-056
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STS Forum  :: Animal toy figures reviews and discussions :: Japanese companies :: Kaiyodo - Furuta :: Kaiyodo walkarounds and reviews-
Jump to: