Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The first fall of snow for NZ :)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

The first fall of snow for NZ :) Empty
PostSubject: The first fall of snow for NZ :)   The first fall of snow for NZ :) EmptyMon Apr 13, 2015 11:41 pm

Last night was absolutely freezing! pale

We have had thunderstorms and hail and have the fire on, it is very cozy  Very Happy  

Then this morning I look outside and it is all white!!!! bounce bounce bounce
I could not resist doing a photo shoot.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

"Ooooh look whats outside!!!" affraid bounce bounce bounce

"Want to go and check it out?" "Yay sure!"
Very Happy bounce bounce

"Weeeeeee"!!!!!!!!!!!

"Brrrrr this is freezing! And I have my gorgeous coat on"

Lets go back inside and warm up by the fire

"Here kitty, kitty, kitty!"  Razz

"Catch me if you can!"

Best buddies

"Muuuum I want a little pony too"  Shocked

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: The first fall of snow for NZ :)   The first fall of snow for NZ :) EmptyTue Apr 14, 2015 8:32 am

Ohh! Such a beautyful place you live drunken

Strange to see First Snow, now we hope to have seen Last Snow here  Very Happy

It seems that Nature was completely unprepared for such cold weather, - all the trees are green Shocked
Laughing Laughing As my grandfather said : It is fortunate that houses are hollow geek
Is it unusual with snow where you live ?

Thankyou for all the beautyful pictures both outdoors and indoors cheers

LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: The first fall of snow for NZ :)   The first fall of snow for NZ :) EmptyTue Apr 14, 2015 3:07 pm

cheers Beautiful photos! Hehe, you should come to the US and see the snow we get Wink

PostSubject: Re: The first fall of snow for NZ :)   The first fall of snow for NZ :) EmptyWed Apr 15, 2015 1:49 am

SUSANNE wrote:
Ohh! Such a beautyful place you live drunken  

Strange to see First Snow, now we hope to have seen Last Snow here  Very Happy  

It seems that Nature was completely unprepared for such cold weather, - all the trees are green Shocked
Laughing Laughing  As my grandfather said : It is fortunate that houses are hollow geek
Is it unusual with snow where you live ?

Thankyou for all the beautyful pictures both outdoors and indoors cheers

Thank you cheers  We don't get snow very often, if at all, and when we do, its a tiny amount compared with other places. In fact, this is the first time we've had it in April! affraid And it's not even officially winter!!!! Shocked Very Happy
It is the beginning of autumn, so many trees are still green Wink

LeeAnn wrote:

cheers  Beautiful photos! Hehe, you should come to the US and see the snow we get  Wink

Thanks  cheers  cheers  cheers  I've never been to the US  Wink  but when I was in the Netherlands, about five years ago  scratch the snow was so deep!!!!  drunken  drunken  drunken  It was my first white Christmas and I loved it!!!
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: The first fall of snow for NZ :)   The first fall of snow for NZ :) EmptySat Apr 18, 2015 1:36 am

My comment is like Susanne, you live in a beautiful place. I never have snow where I live, not long time ago, an unusual snow started to fall in Lisbon, it was such a big news that all mobile networks locked once everyone was calling friends or family to tell about it. Though, every single flake, as soon as it was touching the ground, it melted immediately, so no way to see these white landscapes. It was funny however.
It is interesting to see all these frondous trees and snow and better than it, is nice to know you had fun with that! Very Happy

Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: The first fall of snow for NZ :)   The first fall of snow for NZ :) EmptySat Apr 18, 2015 9:07 am

I agree with... Everybody here Laughing Snow is also a very rare and special event where I live even rarest than a sunny day Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The first fall of snow for NZ :)   The first fall of snow for NZ :) Empty

Back to top Go down

The first fall of snow for NZ :)
Page 1 of 1