Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fallacies in Horse Anatomy, Biomechanics, and Conformation

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

Fallacies in Horse Anatomy, Biomechanics, and Conformation Empty
PostSubject: Fallacies in Horse Anatomy, Biomechanics, and Conformation   Fallacies in Horse Anatomy, Biomechanics, and Conformation EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 7:38 pm

I thought this would be of interest here Very Happy SMB posted a great blog post about errors in horse sculpture, see here: http://mink-studios.blogspot.com/2015/04/the-need-for-context-harmful-fallacies.html

Most, if not all, of these issues are being seen in resent Schleich releases. study

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: Fallacies in Horse Anatomy, Biomechanics, and Conformation   Fallacies in Horse Anatomy, Biomechanics, and Conformation EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 9:38 pm

Thank you for posting LeeAnn! I have read it also yesterday Very Happy And yes, I think some issues are visible in Schleich (big eyes) but Schleich doesn't make too small heads that's sure Laughing Wink

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Fallacies in Horse Anatomy, Biomechanics, and Conformation   Fallacies in Horse Anatomy, Biomechanics, and Conformation EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 9:39 pm

Laughing You're definitely right about that! Wink

NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: Fallacies in Horse Anatomy, Biomechanics, and Conformation   Fallacies in Horse Anatomy, Biomechanics, and Conformation EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 9:49 pm

Ana wrote:
Thank you for posting LeeAnn! I have read it also yesterday Very Happy And yes, I think some issues are visible in Schleich (big eyes) but Schleich doesn't make too small heads that's sure Laughing Wink

*Haunts Anna* Friiieeessiiiaaaaaan......... Razz Razz Wink Laughing

Very interesting. As a noob in horses a good lesson!
Thanks for sharing LeeAnn Very Happy

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: Fallacies in Horse Anatomy, Biomechanics, and Conformation   Fallacies in Horse Anatomy, Biomechanics, and Conformation EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 9:49 pm

Wink
I think it's very good and very interesting article Applause

I tried to read also all articles about hooves written by Sarah but my English is not good enough and it takes ages study scratch So many new words... Sleep

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Fallacies in Horse Anatomy, Biomechanics, and Conformation   Fallacies in Horse Anatomy, Biomechanics, and Conformation EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 1:14 am

Anna, your English is excellent. It's a matter of equine words - even I have trouble with new equine words. Wink It's not your English that's the problem. Very Happy

PostSubject: Re: Fallacies in Horse Anatomy, Biomechanics, and Conformation   Fallacies in Horse Anatomy, Biomechanics, and Conformation Empty

Back to top Go down

Fallacies in Horse Anatomy, Biomechanics, and Conformation
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STS Forum  :: Animal toy figures reviews and discussions :: Customs and Homemade models :: Tutorials-
Jump to: