Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Roger's Arrivals! updated 17th October 2015

Go down 
+36
Night Elf
Tove
elephas_maximus
Tarunyada
weaselfan93
Anasta SchwarzeWölfin
NightLioness
koniminiatures
landrover
Roger
Tiermann
Carola
scot(t)
LeeAnn
Kikimalou
SpiralStrix
widukind
SUSANNE
Ana
JonasV
Kristie
sadie3112
HKHollinstone
ulinuk
Saarlooswolfhound
signatus
lucky luke
Fisva
costicuba
blackdanter
ken yeo
NandO
MartinH
arafan
Florian
Wilorvise
40 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

Roger's Arrivals! updated 17th October 2015 - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roger's Arrivals! updated 17th October 2015   Roger's Arrivals! updated 17th October 2015 - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 5:54 pm

Thanks Susanne, Jonas, Andreas, Abby, Kayla, Gerry, Christophe and LeeAnn! Very Happy
I appreciate specially your good words towards Agata's golden takin, yes, Agata, the talented lady that said that the reason of starting with her new owls project is because she's not very good with mammals! Laughing flower

Kikimalou wrote:
I was searching for my older posts Rogério... Nothing since 2th november scratch I always have the feeling I already post on your topic, I guess I am getting older and older very quickly Laughing

I 'm happy to watch the Britains invasion of Portugal, you will have to send me a list one day or to make a topic like your foxes' one. Very Happy

I also love the Pinta Island turtle and the very nice takin cheers

Thanks Kiki, I'll have to reorganize my Britains collection  soon, I noticed that most of extras I received were in fact new figures to my collection although I thought they were spares. I think in terms of moulds it is close from complete considering Plastic zoo animals. I am also getting forgetful, do you remember that silliy topic when I was completely crazy of happiness for receiving a box of Britains from you?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] monkey

This topic was supposed to be used to show my Britains figures but I haven't received any Britains for a long time and I forgot it. geek
Well, I hope new members won't visit it in Christmas time or they'll think I am a kind of crazy croc! Laughing

scot(t)

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Arrivals! updated 17th October 2015   Roger's Arrivals! updated 17th October 2015 - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 23, 2014 1:10 am

Man I love that old Papo Bison.
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Arrivals! updated 17th October 2015   Roger's Arrivals! updated 17th October 2015 - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 23, 2014 7:25 am

scot(t) wrote:
Man I love that old Papo Bison.

Laughing Me too, I use to say that all figures Papo replaced are much better in their 2nd generation except the bison. Both generations are equally nice. Very Happy Thanks! Very Happy

Carola

Country/State : Denmark

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Arrivals! updated 17th October 2015   Roger's Arrivals! updated 17th October 2015 - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 23, 2014 8:52 am

Love the Takin by Agata drunken So cute drunken

Tiermann

Tiermann

Country/State : Oregon, USA

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Arrivals! updated 17th October 2015   Roger's Arrivals! updated 17th October 2015 - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 23, 2014 2:00 pm

Congratulations on the wonderful additions Roger!

Animobil.info Playmobil Animals
Back to top Go down
http://www.animobil.info
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Arrivals! updated 17th October 2015   Roger's Arrivals! updated 17th October 2015 - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 5:00 pm

Thanks Carola and Tim! Very Happy

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Arrivals! updated 17th October 2015   Roger's Arrivals! updated 17th October 2015 - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 6:36 pm

Beautiful lot of animals.

Takin is wonderful creation of Agata. Applause

Variety of foxes are splendid too,specially the large.

Congrats Roger

koniminiatures

koniminiatures

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Arrivals! updated 17th October 2015   Roger's Arrivals! updated 17th October 2015 - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 28, 2014 9:04 pm

I'm terribly behind on everyone's additions. Those Britains you got a while back are just lovely! Did you find anyone to make your elephant tusks yet? If not, I volunteer; it would be no trouble.

The dingo's pose is really pleasant, and Agata's takin is full of charm. I like the look in its eye. Lovely additions!

Also, this:
SUSANNE wrote:

Nicole is lucky to have such a wonderful crocodile for an uncle, - as we say in Danish : "When it rains on the priest, it drips on the clerk" Laughing
Straight into my favourite variations on how to express this notion.

Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Arrivals! updated 17th October 2015   Roger's Arrivals! updated 17th October 2015 - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 7:55 pm

There is already a long time without updating my collection. Here goes a big part of my additions, not all. Sleep
All these additions were possible through trades, purchases but mainly thanks to several generous gifts from STS members! cheers

First I told Susanne that I was starting interest in snakes and see what happened? ...she even included one to a local friend.... and I'm not showing all! Shocked

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Bullyland and Safari Cobras

Bullyland Grass Snake bendable

Bullyland coral snake

CollectA Anaconda

Schleich boa

Schleich Indian cobra

Schleich rattlesnake

Science & Nature brown snake

Science & Nature red-bellied Snake

Science & Nature Bandikoot

Science & Nature Boobok

Safari Ltd postosuchus

Papo dromedary

Among all these gifts or figures that Susanne helped me to acquire. There is a more than fabulous gift from her. This figure of my dreams....
Pfeiffer Giant Anteater! Shocked

Another fabulous friend on forum gave me another figure of my dreams, it was Yvett and the figure is
Elastolin pangolin Shocked

Some more old composition figures, this time from a trade with Noémi:
Lineol Bactrian camel

Lineol dromedary

Lineol Beaver

Now more gifts, this time from Luis Incha, 3 wonderful vintage Spanish plastic figures, first Pech in my collection, a brand with some dramatic figures! Very Happy

Pech Hermanos Buffalo

Pech Hermanos Giraffe Calf

Pech Hermanos Polar Bear Cub

Together with the PV Arctic fox I already presented in my fox collection topic. Lance included another PV as a gift. Very Happy
Play Visions Hooded Seal

Next PV figures I bought some time ago from a STS member.

Play Visions Northern Tamandua

Play Visions Bongo

Play Visions Coral Snake

Play Visions Guatemalan Palm Viper

OK, no more snakes for now! Laughing
Someone sent me this tube sized feline as a gift but I don't remember who has sent it and I also don't know what it is although it is a lovely figure. scratch Embarassed
Unknown feline

Now pay atention, all these figures are gifts from our Bulgarian and very generous friend Kosta! cheers
Happy Kin Toys Adèle Penguin, missing my favorite penguin for a long time, now I have it! Very Happy

Happy Kin Toys Emperor penguins

Happy Kin Toys Hoki

Happy Kin Toys Hourglass Dolphin

Happy Kin Toys Kerguelen Fur Seal

Happy Kin Toys Southern Elephant Seal

Happy Kin Toys Weddell Seal

Recently, another surprise box from Kosta what turned in a very funny, kind and generous act from Kosta! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Monochromatic figures, do they have a brand?

My favorite of monochromatics, this drinking giraffe Very Happy

Papo Bear Brothers are now with me too! lol! lol! lol!
I got in love when I saw [https://sts-forum.forumieren.de/t14681p15-papo-2015-polar-bear]this famous picture[/url], they entered my wish list, Kosta offered his help to get them for me but as I told him I was not abble of affording them at the moment, he just surprised me with them. Isn't it precious? cheers

As everyone can read, my collecting hobby is being possible these days, mainly because of the generousness of this wonderful STS people! My big thanks to everyone! cheers

Wilorvise

Country/State : Colorado, USA

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Arrivals! updated 17th October 2015   Roger's Arrivals! updated 17th October 2015 - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 8:08 pm

Wow. Congrats!

Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Arrivals! updated 17th October 2015   Roger's Arrivals! updated 17th October 2015 - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 10:47 pm

Rogério, your collection looks like a Kindness' tsunami. Shocked Actually, you deserve it cheers
Back to top Go down
NightLioness
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Arrivals! updated 17th October 2015   Roger's Arrivals! updated 17th October 2015 - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 1:05 am

Ssssssnakes Very Happy So many at once. Crocodile has new reptile friends cheers
Big congrats Roger, very kind of all the people who gifted Very Happy Applause cheers

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Arrivals! updated 17th October 2015   Roger's Arrivals! updated 17th October 2015 - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 1:25 am

Big congratulations friend! I especially love the PV figurines :) and i am not sure if i know the coral snake :) I think your vintage monochrome figurines are by one of the german makers Domplast,  Heinerle or Manurba :) I also like the vintage spanish brands and hope of more informations :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Arrivals! updated 17th October 2015   Roger's Arrivals! updated 17th October 2015 - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 1:50 am

WOW ! Pech Hermanos Shocked
I never heard about those before , they are utterly charming drunken

Such beautyful additions, all of them cheers
That pangolin !!!!! Those bears ! The PVs, and ... I love you

Hey, you Crocodile, - don't be modest ! Your pictures are fabulous Wink Applause

costicuba

costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Arrivals! updated 17th October 2015   Roger's Arrivals! updated 17th October 2015 - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 5:45 am

affraid So many and so great models Roger cheers
Even I`m hearing this sound ``ssssssssssssssss`` from your photos lol!
Now you have a big team of snakes Very Happy
I like very much all these models...especialy the Pfeiffer Giant Anteater!
Thank`s to your photos, now Safari Ltd postosuchus is also on my wish list Wink
About the small, monochrome, animal models, like Andreas said, they are Domplast, except the polar bear in the front..and the donkey (these two are maybe Hong Kong copies) Wink

sauroid

Country/State : usa

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Arrivals! updated 17th October 2015   Roger's Arrivals! updated 17th October 2015 - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 8:07 am

wow Roger. those newcomers are all impressive! cheers
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Arrivals! updated 17th October 2015   Roger's Arrivals! updated 17th October 2015 - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 8:15 am

Make sure you have enough to feed all those snakes! Shocked

bounce I LOVE that little zebra foal! Congrats on all these newcomers Very Happy

Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Arrivals! updated 17th October 2015   Roger's Arrivals! updated 17th October 2015 - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 10:08 am

Thanks Laura :) Kiki Laughing Karin flower Andreas study Susanne flower Kosta cat Gerry Shocked and LeeAnn! Wink

widukind wrote:
Big congratulations friend! I especially love the PV figurines :) and i am not sure if i know the coral snake :) I think your vintage monochrome figurines are by one of the german makers Domplast,  Heinerle or Manurba :) I also like the vintage spanish brands and hope of more informations :)

Thanks Andreas, I'll investigate a little more about these Domplast. The coral snake I don't know the exact species, if it fits any of them, maybe it turns in something that you don't have yet. About Pech Hermanos, they're not very accurate but some of their figures are ambiguous like the buffalo, so probably they were based in some unusual species "accidentally". You can find about htem on Tai - here - still very uncomplete, Incha is slowly posting his collection there.

SUSANNE wrote:
WOW ! Pech Hermanos Shocked
I never heard about those before , they are utterly charming drunken

Such beautyful additions, all of them cheers
That pangolin !!!!! Those bears ! The PVs, and ... I love you
Hey, you Crocodile, - don't be modest ! Your pictures are fabulous  Wink  Applause

Thanks, the pangolin and anteater are my favorite among them all. As I told to Andreas, Incha is working the brand Pech Hermanos on TAI. They have some fighting figures in a concept similar to Reisler eagle hunting fox, curiously, one of them is a crocodile fighting with a snake. Laughing  Spanish toy industry is very rich and interesting and they were the first country using the animal sensationalism in their tv documentaries, so PECH explores a little that tradition being the eagle hunting deer clearly an icon of that marriage.

costicuba wrote:
affraid So many and so great models Roger cheers
Even I`m hearing this sound ``ssssssssssssssss`` from your photos lol!
Now you have a big team of snakes Very Happy
I like very much all these models...especialy the Pfeiffer Giant Anteater!
Thank`s to your photos, now Safari Ltd postosuchus is also on my wish list Wink
About the small, monochrome, animal models, like Andreas said, they are Domplast, except the polar bear in the front..and the donkey (these two are maybe Hong Kong copies) Wink

Thanks for information about monochromatic figures, TAI is particularly poor in Domplast section. Pfeiffer anteater is a little piece of history featuring what I traditionally call my favorite animal and I am glad my picture helped you deciding about postosuchus, it is an excellent figure! Very Happy

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Arrivals! updated 17th October 2015   Roger's Arrivals! updated 17th October 2015 - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 10:21 am

Thank you :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
JonasV

JonasV

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Arrivals! updated 17th October 2015   Roger's Arrivals! updated 17th October 2015 - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 11:12 am

So much so nice figures Roger! Very Happy big congrats! I can't pick just one there's so many great ones! The Safari ltd dino looks interesting.. And lineols! cheers !

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Anasta SchwarzeWölfin

Anasta SchwarzeWölfin

Country/State : Russia

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Arrivals! updated 17th October 2015   Roger's Arrivals! updated 17th October 2015 - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 2:01 pm

Congrats, Roger!
Very nuce additions you have there cheers

'Til then I walk alone.

Back to top Go down
http://schwarzwolfin.deviantart.com/
weaselfan93

weaselfan93

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Roger's Arrivals! updated 17th April 2015   Roger's Arrivals! updated 17th October 2015 - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 4:08 pm

Congrats Rogerio, especially the northern tamandua is an incredible catch! thank you once more for the pale-throated sloth!! cheers sunny Very Happy

Lance - Safari ltd wildlife collector  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Arrivals! updated 17th October 2015   Roger's Arrivals! updated 17th October 2015 - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 6:16 pm

Thanks Jonas, Anasta and Lance! Very Happy

widukind wrote:
Thank you :)

You're welcome Andreas. By the way, we wanted to know about your additions topic being splitted... now you see mine is also broken in two parts. Curiously it happened quite over 1000 posts but after being splitted automatically, one of the parts have the traditional 990 posts. Very Happy

Florian

Country/State : Belgium , Plateau de Herve

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Arrivals! updated 17th October 2015   Roger's Arrivals! updated 17th October 2015 - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 18, 2015 4:07 am

T E R R I B L E additions Roger Wink Congrats

Tarunyada

Tarunyada

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Arrivals! updated 17th October 2015   Roger's Arrivals! updated 17th October 2015 - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 18, 2015 6:41 am

Oooh Roger, such wonderful additions! Very Happy Congratulations! I absolutely adore your tamandua <3 Well done on getting all these beauties cheers

Back to top Go down
http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Arrivals! updated 17th October 2015   Roger's Arrivals! updated 17th October 2015 - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Roger's Arrivals! updated 17th October 2015
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next