Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  
Very Happy The topic "Animals where you live" won the SUY for December" Very Happy

Share | 

Roger's Arrivals! updated 17th October 2015

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Kristie

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Arrivals! updated 17th October 2015   Tue Sep 30, 2014 11:57 pm

Thanks Susanne. I have to find one of those. I need to take a picture of him peering out of his hole! :)
Back to top Go down
ken yeo

Country/State : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Arrivals! updated 17th October 2015   Wed Oct 01, 2014 3:05 am

Congrats Roger!

sauroid

Country/State : usa

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Arrivals! updated 17th October 2015   Wed Oct 01, 2014 2:28 pm

very impressive new ones Roger. i cant wait to get my own new 2014 Mojos. they are just waiting for me. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Arrivals! updated 17th October 2015   Sun Oct 12, 2014 1:03 am

Thanks Kristie, Susanne for helping Kristie, Tim, Ken and Gerry Laughing cheers Sleep
More additions on next post! bounce

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Arrivals! updated 17th October 2015   Sun Oct 12, 2014 1:10 am

I have to open this new post of additions with this wonderful pen I received from Agata and that I forgot to show on previous additions. Very Happy It is just wonderful, an eagle owl in a trunk. Delicious pen. flower
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

As most of you already know, our Bulgarian artist and friend Kosta, sent to me a surprise package with a strondous repainting of the Mojö Iberian lynx that you can see [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Though, together with the endangered feline, Kosta added one of the very interesting Happy Kin Toys Antarctic sets, namely my favorit. Very Happy
Here the supreme masterpiece of these sets, this expressive and impressive emperor penguin, king penguin in my opinion.
It is similar in size with Schleich penguins and almost the same weight of oldest Schleich king penguin. It shows that it is a solide figure made of a dense plastic.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][|center]

In the same set ther is also that almost decorative hourglass dolphin, a very illusive species that not many humans have seen in real and that turns this set even more interesting. Very Happy

Here is the highlight of the surprise, that opus!

After Kosta, once more, another package from Susanne, two new fox figures for my collection and Mojö's cheetah! Very Happy
This male cheetah is a traditional Mojo figure, very recognizable style and pose and as usual an excelent sculpting. Though, in this particular piece, poor painting is very painful to the figure. It representes a big and mature male cheetah, the size is larger than other major brands, being somewhat between 1:15 for a very large cheetah and 1:12 scale.
Below a comparison picture with the very good Bayala cheetah that is made to fit with a human figure, thus much smaller.
Mojo and Bayala cheetahs

Safari Arctic fox from Arctic TOOB

Bullyland fox kits playing

A big thanks to Kosta and Susanne! cat cat cat

Now some figures that I acquired in a 2nd hand Portuguese website, except the CollectA that was bought in a local shop.

First the CollectA grey Arabian mare, it was a long time that I haven bought a figure in a local shop for my collection but that lady is too sensual to be missed. My niece surely loves it but her uncle also love it! Laughing

The Schleich white Mustang, the figure that attracted me to the 2nd hand website once my niece always wanted a rearing white horse.

A Schleich lipizzaner much nicer than newer versions, I acquired it to ask someone to customize in a Neapolitan horse but I am tending to keep it as it is now. Very Happy

Percheron mare, quite massive figure with 180g! Shocked I haven't decided if I keep with it, if I trade, sell or if I just ask someone to repaint it in an American Draft horse. I am sure that this powerful lady doesn't match my niece taste. Very Happy

A 2nd musk ox for my collection, I really love that figure and I was lucky once who sold it didn't know its value.

I acquired some more retired Schleich but most will be traded or sold in near future.
Thanks for watching! cheers

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Arrivals! updated 17th October 2015   Sun Oct 12, 2014 4:48 am

Your horses collection is growing so far, Fox lover. Congratulation Very Happy

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Arrivals! updated 17th October 2015   Sun Oct 12, 2014 5:22 am

I like your new horses too,and....fantastic owl.

Congratulations Roger.

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Arrivals! updated 17th October 2015   Sun Oct 12, 2014 7:29 am

Wonderful newcomers, big congratulations Roger! What a hrand is the owl??

Country/State : Czech republic

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Arrivals! updated 17th October 2015   Sun Oct 12, 2014 11:19 am

Congatsss!!! cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

Back to top Go down
http://mirukam.webnode.cz/
JonasV

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Arrivals! updated 17th October 2015   Sun Oct 12, 2014 11:33 am

Very nice additions, Roger! The Percheron mare is such a great model I'd not repaint her Surprised Very nice conditions too! These from Kosta and Susanne are great! Although I think the Mojo cheetah could have a bit more dots... Rolling Eyes
This arab by ColletA looks so beautiful! Congratulations! cheers

I might be an awkward person but that's me and I'm not gonna change myself
Back to top Go down
sadie3112

Country/State : England

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Arrivals! updated 17th October 2015   Sun Oct 12, 2014 11:40 am

The CollectA Arabian is a beautiful figure, and the hourglass dolphin is very unique, I have not come across the breed before. Overall, very nice additions Roger Very Happy cyclops

Country/State : come from Poland now live in The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Arrivals! updated 17th October 2015   Sun Oct 12, 2014 11:41 am

Congratulations! Some really nice newcomers! And the most amazing lynx Very Happy sunny

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
blackdanter

Country/State : East Sussex, UK

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Arrivals! updated 17th October 2015   Sun Oct 12, 2014 12:06 pm

Nice figures Roger. I really must make an effort to find that Musk Ox, I can't understand why I've overlooked it for so long!
Back to top Go down
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Arrivals! updated 17th October 2015   Sun Oct 12, 2014 1:08 pm

Congratulations Roger! Susanne and Kosta both did a great job sending you these beauties.
The Hourglas dolphin is a very interesting model, indeed very decorative cyclops cheers
And of course the Bobcat! sunny cheers

Back to top Go down
http://night-lioness.deviantart.com/
Roger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Arrivals! updated 17th October 2015   Sun Oct 12, 2014 4:32 pm

Thanks Christophe monkey Fernando alien Andreas arrow  Karolina cat Jonas arrow Abby Like a Star @ heaven Anna Very Happy Danter arrow and Karin. Very Happy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Wonderful newcomers, big congratulations Roger! What a hrand is the owl??

The owl is at the top of a pen but I can't see any brand marked on it, maybe Agata knows? study

jonesee wrote:
Very nice additions, Roger! The Percheron mare is such a great model I'd not repaint her Surprised Very nice conditions too! These from Kosta and Susanne are great! Although I think the Mojo cheetah could have a  bit more dots... Rolling Eyes
This arab by ColletA looks so beautiful! Congratulations! cheers

Jonas, you're absolutly right, figures in that condition shouldn't be customized, mainly when they are already retired. I completely agree with you about cheetah, I hope some of our artists repaint one of these cheetahs to we have a better idea of this sculpt. Arabian is graceful as an Arabian should be, not the silly trial Schleich did! geek

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Nice figures Roger. I really must make an effort to find that Musk Ox, I can't understand why I've overlooked it for so long!

That's my favorite Schleich figure of ever although mountain goat is a better piece. That's the reason I have two of them and I hope it doesn't look like a caprice. Actually my two musk oxes are made in China and I really wanted to find the Portuguese variation to trade with.
Figure was only available in a single year so it is not easy at all to find for a reasonable price, though, I'll keep checking in Portuguese auction websites and remember you, it is raining Schleich these days. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Arrivals! updated 17th October 2015   Sun Oct 12, 2014 4:34 pm

The oul from Agata is fantastic !
I`m happy that you like and show the lynx and the antarctic set :)
And the presents from Susanne, wonderful cheetahs and foxes :)
Really nice newcomers- horses and the  musk ox
Congratulations! cheers
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Arrivals! updated 17th October 2015   Sun Oct 12, 2014 5:50 pm

Congratulations Roger! So many great additions Very Happy

http://mistystarstudios.blogspot.com
SUSANNE
Admin

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Arrivals! updated 17th October 2015   Sun Oct 12, 2014 6:28 pm

Such a varied and wonderful flock Applause

And HORSES ! Roger has become HORSEY cheers
But remember :
Laughing  Laughing

Except for the fabulous lynx, it is hard to emphasize one over the other scratch .
But I must say that I find the Happy Kin models delightful, and the owl is ever so beautyful Very Happy Very Happy

Fisva

Country/State : Poland

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Arrivals! updated 17th October 2015   Sun Oct 12, 2014 7:43 pm

Beautiful additions Rogerio cheers cheers cheers

Back to top Go down
lucky luke

Country/State : FRANCE Saint-Louis

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Arrivals! updated 17th October 2015   Sun Oct 12, 2014 9:25 pm

Big congratulations Roger! Very Happy Applause cheers
Beautiful new patch Cool sunny
Back to top Go down
Carola

Country/State : Denmark

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Arrivals! updated 17th October 2015   Mon Oct 13, 2014 9:00 pm

Ooh, so many very interesting models Very Happy That penguin is especially awesome!

And heeeey Wink You got CollectA Arabian Lady - she's the kind of femme who can get away with anything, as she just flutters away with a little grin and a wink, and all sins are forgotten drunken

Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Arrivals! updated 17th October 2015   Tue Oct 14, 2014 1:40 am

Congrats! So very many gems here. Applause

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Arrivals! updated 17th October 2015   Wed Oct 15, 2014 2:45 am

Thanks Kosta, LeeAnn, Susanne Laughing , Agata, Luc, Carola and Paige! cheers

Back to top Go down
scot(t)

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Arrivals! updated 17th October 2015   Wed Oct 15, 2014 4:59 am

Fantastic additions Roger! I also particularly love that penguin. Wow!
Back to top Go down
signatus

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Arrivals! updated 17th October 2015   Fri Oct 17, 2014 10:14 am

Beautiful acquisitions ( that lynx is awesome ) . Congratulations Rogerio !! cheers

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Likaon - Wildlife Models Shop [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
My homemade models : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://signatustudio.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Arrivals! updated 17th October 2015   Today at 11:26 am

Back to top Go down

Roger's Arrivals! updated 17th October 2015
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next