Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  
bounce bounce bounce Please check here the incredible line-up of Safari LTD for 2017! bounce bounce bounce

Share | 

Roger's Arrivals! updated 17th October 2015

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Tiermann

Country/State : Oregon, USA

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Arrivals! updated 17th October 2015   Tue Nov 04, 2014 7:27 pm

Congratulations on the great additions!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://schleich.animobil.info
Roger
Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Arrivals! updated 17th October 2015   Thu Nov 06, 2014 2:16 am

Thanks Gerry, Susanne, Andreas, Jonas Wink Leeann, Paige, Fernando, Abby, Karolina, Harriet, Carola, Ana, Lea, Karin and Tim! Laughing Very Happy cheers

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Arrivals! updated 17th October 2015   Fri Nov 07, 2014 2:31 am

From a trade with Phil (Goatherder), I received several vintage British figures, mainly my beloved Britains. At the end some other additions too. :)

1310 Britains African elephant - misssing tusks, is there anyone willing to make tusks for my elephant? Very Happy

1311 Indian elephant (tail broken)

1315 Hippopotamus open mouth (missing tusks too)

1358 Britains Eland

1386 King penguin

Some extra gifts that are replacements or variations: African elephant baby, polar bear sitting, brown bear, giant panda, gorilla, sea lion and panther. Very Happy

Timpo Toys black rhinoceros

Now one extra picture to show one of several reasons why I love so much Britains even when they have some relevant signs of their old age!
See how they look nice together?

These two Japanese figures are from previous update that I forgot to show (both from Gerry).

Kaiyodo albino ferret

Kaiyodo JP3 T-rex

... and finally, a CollectA figure I acquired locally.

CollectA Pinta Island tortoise

Thanks for watching. Very Happy

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
sauroid

Country/State : usa

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Arrivals! updated 17th October 2015   Fri Nov 07, 2014 3:31 am

so beautiful. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
scot(t)

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Arrivals! updated 17th October 2015   Fri Nov 07, 2014 4:16 am

Very nice additions!! I love the Britains African Elephant in particular! It is just lovely. The Timpo Toys Black Rhinoceros is also so nice; it has a very distinctly vintage feel to it and an artistic quality I really like (the style is not like Starlux, but the fact that it is vintage and has a distinct style reminds me of starlux).

And of course I am a huge fan of the Pinta Island Tortoise. I ended up getting a duplicate for my son -- I thought it was better than any of the other easily available tortoises out there. (The Colorata was the only one I may have chosen over it if I could get it by itself easily.)

Congratulations on lots of lovely new additions Roger!
Back to top Go down
Fisva

Country/State : Poland

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Arrivals! updated 17th October 2015   Fri Nov 07, 2014 8:04 am

Beautiful additions Rogerio!! I've been thinking about buying the CollectA tortoise as well Very Happy

Back to top Go down
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Arrivals! updated 17th October 2015   Fri Nov 07, 2014 8:45 am

Lots of beautyful additions !! cheers
Your Britains collection got a real boost there Very Happy

For some reason the Britains bears have a special place in my heart, especially the sitting Polar bear - so much charm in such a small figure drunken

The Kaiyoda T-rex looks awesome Shocked

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Arrivals! updated 17th October 2015   Fri Nov 07, 2014 9:24 am

Wonderful newcomers,  the Britains animals have a lot of charme:)

Country/State : Denmark

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Arrivals! updated 17th October 2015   Fri Nov 07, 2014 12:54 pm

I like very much the gesturing T-Rex  Very Happy  Seem like he's got support where the tail is not shown? Rolling Eyes

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Arrivals! updated 17th October 2015   Fri Nov 07, 2014 1:25 pm

Congratulations again Roger! cheers I really like the penguin I love you

http://mistystarstudios.blogspot.com
HKHollinstone

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Arrivals! updated 17th October 2015   Fri Nov 07, 2014 6:44 pm

Congratulations Rogério! Like Scott, I think the Britains elephants are fantastic, such beautiful models.

Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
Roger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Arrivals! updated 17th October 2015   Fri Nov 07, 2014 10:54 pm

Thanks Gerry, Scott, Agata, Susanne, Andreas, Carola, Leeann and Harriet! Very Happy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Very nice additions!! I love the Britains African Elephant in particular! It is just lovely. The Timpo Toys Black Rhinoceros is also so nice; it has a very distinctly vintage feel to it and an artistic quality I really like (the style is not like Starlux, but the fact that it is vintage and has a distinct style reminds me of starlux).

And of course I am a huge fan of the Pinta Island Tortoise. I ended up getting a duplicate for my son -- I thought it was better than any of the other easily available tortoises out there. (The Colorata was the only one I may have chosen over it if I could get it by itself easily.)

Congratulations on lots of lovely new additions Roger!

Scott, I agree with everything, mainly the way you're describing your feelings about Timpo rhino. Very Happy

Beautiful additions Rogerio!! I've been thinking about buying the CollectA tortoise as well Very Happy

Just get it, you'll like this tortoise. Very Happy

I like very much the gesturing T-Rex  Very Happy  Seem like he's got support where the tail is not shown? Rolling Eyes

Laughing Laughing Yes, I am supporting it with my fingers but I decided to cut the picture once there are a lot of young people visiting our forum and I don't want anyone scared with my claws. affraid flower

Back to top Go down
sadie3112

Country/State : England

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Arrivals! updated 17th October 2015   Sat Nov 08, 2014 12:06 pm

there are a lot of young people visiting our forum and I don't want anyone scared with my claws. affraid flower
 Laughing
Charming new addditions Roger! cheers

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Arrivals! updated 17th October 2015   Sun Nov 09, 2014 12:08 am

I love the hippo!
And the penguin, too.
Congrats! :)
Back to top Go down
JonasV

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Arrivals! updated 17th October 2015   Sun Nov 09, 2014 5:25 pm

Some great ones again! cheers Kaiyodo's ferret is my favorite Very Happy

I might be an awkward person but that's me and I'm not gonna change myself
Back to top Go down
Ana

Country/State : come from Poland now live in The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Arrivals! updated 17th October 2015   Sun Nov 09, 2014 6:15 pm

Very nice new arrivals Roger!!! cheers

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Roger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Arrivals! updated 17th October 2015   Sat Nov 22, 2014 3:04 am

Thanks Abby, Kristie, Jonas and Ana! Very Happy
During these last weeks some new figures arrived.

From Agata her wonderful golden takin! Very Happy

Agata's Golden Takin

From DutchBear this group of canids. Individual fox pictures are already in my collection thread.

Albert-Eijn Dingo

China African Wild Dog

Also this group of foxes from Karin that you already know from foxes topic.

I acquired from our wonderful ladies Sue and Lesley the retired Papo American Bison, and they have sent some gifts to my niece Nicole! flower Very generous from them! Very Happy
Papo American bison (old retired version)

Next to my niece:
Schleich 13252 Lipizanner stallion (2002-2004)

Schleich 13242 Friesian Stallion (199-2004)

Schleich woman with baby (pictured with the Friesian)

Today I also received some figures from Kosta that I'll show in next update. Very Happy
Thanks to everyone! cheers

Back to top Go down
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Arrivals! updated 17th October 2015   Sat Nov 22, 2014 9:22 am

Ahhrw, - that takin drunken

We already saw your great, new foxes, - I wonder if we will ever find out more about the Starlux beauty scratch

And you heard from S&L, - how great , - beautyful horses !!!
Nicole is lucky to have such a wonderful crocodile for an uncle, - as we say in Danish : "When it rains on the priest, it drips on the clerk" Laughing

And Schleich models from before the world got crazy Laughing
That mom with child, is one of the masterpieces that makes us see why Schleich is so enormously popular  Very Happy

I also love that old Papo bison a lot ! It has this slightly twisted charm of the first Papo models, which I love so much I love you

Congratulations, dear Roger , and hurray for STS-friends cheers

JonasV

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Arrivals! updated 17th October 2015   Sat Nov 22, 2014 9:26 am

Such a delicious herd you've gotten! Lovely horses in so good condition and the bison! Huge contras Roger! cheers
The dingo looks nice too - it would be awesome to see one made by some major brand like CollectA cyclops
And of course you had to get the wonderful takin! Agata have made a great great model sunny

I might be an awkward person but that's me and I'm not gonna change myself
Back to top Go down
widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Arrivals! updated 17th October 2015   Sat Nov 22, 2014 9:40 am

Wonderful new additions,  special congratulations for Agatas takin :)

Country/State : England

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Arrivals! updated 17th October 2015   Sat Nov 22, 2014 5:30 pm

Congrats on your additions Roger sunny

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Arrivals! updated 17th October 2015   Sat Nov 22, 2014 5:36 pm

Congrats! Especially nice Golden Takin. Very Happy

Back to top Go down
http://www.collectorsquest.com/collector/27592/spiralstrix
sauroid

Country/State : usa

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Arrivals! updated 17th October 2015   Sat Nov 22, 2014 6:09 pm

very beautiful new ones Roger. im so envious (in a good way)
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Arrivals! updated 17th October 2015   Sat Nov 22, 2014 9:51 pm

I was searching for my older posts Rogério... Nothing since 2th november scratch I always have the feeling I already post on your topic, I guess I am getting older and older very quickly Laughing

I 'm happy to watch the Britains invasion of Portugal, you will have to send me a list one day or to make a topic like your foxes' one. Very Happy

I also love the Pinta Island turtle and the very nice takin cheers

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Arrivals! updated 17th October 2015   Sat Nov 22, 2014 10:30 pm

The takin is wonderful cheers Big congrats Roger!

http://mistystarstudios.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Arrivals! updated 17th October 2015   Today at 7:23 am

Back to top Go down

Roger's Arrivals! updated 17th October 2015
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next