Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Outdoor photos by Ana (handmade models and not only)

Go down 
+9
LeeAnn
SUSANNE
SeanieP
Roger
costicuba
NightLioness
Kikimalou
Tarunyada
Ana
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

Outdoor photos by Ana (handmade models and not only) Empty
PostSubject: Outdoor photos by Ana (handmade models and not only)   Outdoor photos by Ana (handmade models and not only) EmptySun Apr 19, 2015 7:26 pm

Finally the spring came also here toThe Netherlands and I had some time to take some outdoor photos of animals figures Smile

Urial
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Miguel's Ibex

Mountain tapir

Brazilian tapir

African Forest Buffalos

Chiru

Arabian mare (this one is painted by Caroline Boydston)

And pronghorn Smile

Last edited by Ana on Thu Sep 15, 2016 2:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Outdoor photos by Ana (handmade models and not only)   Outdoor photos by Ana (handmade models and not only) EmptySun Apr 19, 2015 7:29 pm

Anna, they're beautiful; both the figurines and your photographs! cheers Thank you so much for sharing, I really enjoyed watching them Very Happy
But it looks like you put the same photo for the Brazilian and the mountain tapir scratch
Looks like you already fixed it Very Happy Thanks!

Back to top Go down
http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Outdoor photos by Ana (handmade models and not only)   Outdoor photos by Ana (handmade models and not only) EmptySun Apr 19, 2015 8:14 pm

Beautiful pics Anna, a bit of sun, grass and moss and you made a very nice journey sunny

And now I want the ones I still don't have on my shelves drunken

Back to top Go down
NightLioness
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: Outdoor photos by Ana (handmade models and not only)   Outdoor photos by Ana (handmade models and not only) EmptySun Apr 19, 2015 8:34 pm

Oooh mooooi! <3
They really live in their natural habitat here, beautiful photos Very Happy

Ana

PostSubject: Re: Outdoor photos by Ana (handmade models and not only)   Outdoor photos by Ana (handmade models and not only) EmptySun Apr 19, 2015 8:43 pm

Thank you for so nice words Julie, Kikimalou and Karin! cheers

I'm very happy you like them! cheers

Julie, yes, previously I accidentally put two photos of mountain tapir Laughing

Back to top Go down
costicuba

costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: Outdoor photos by Ana (handmade models and not only)   Outdoor photos by Ana (handmade models and not only) EmptySun Apr 19, 2015 8:46 pm

Ohh, great photos..of an great models Applause

Ana

PostSubject: Re: Outdoor photos by Ana (handmade models and not only)   Outdoor photos by Ana (handmade models and not only) EmptySun Apr 19, 2015 9:19 pm

Thank you Kosta Smile

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Outdoor photos by Ana (handmade models and not only)   Outdoor photos by Ana (handmade models and not only) EmptySun Apr 19, 2015 10:22 pm

Perfect models with glamourous pictures, what do we need more? cheers

SeanieP

Country/State : Woburn (Boston), MA US

PostSubject: Re: Outdoor photos by Ana (handmade models and not only)   Outdoor photos by Ana (handmade models and not only) EmptySun Apr 19, 2015 10:37 pm

great photos and subjects!!!

Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Outdoor photos by Ana (handmade models and not only)   Outdoor photos by Ana (handmade models and not only) EmptySun Apr 19, 2015 10:47 pm

Wonderful photos of wonderful models in wonderful weather in a wonderful time sunny cheers

Ohhh, you already have the chiru Shocked Applause

LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Outdoor photos by Ana (handmade models and not only)   Outdoor photos by Ana (handmade models and not only) EmptySun Apr 19, 2015 10:51 pm

affraid The Boydston Arab! Did you commission her? She's stunning! bounce bounce

Gorgeous photos as always cheers

PostSubject: Re: Outdoor photos by Ana (handmade models and not only)   Outdoor photos by Ana (handmade models and not only) EmptySun Apr 19, 2015 11:04 pm

What beautiful photos! drunken Applause cheers Thank you very much for sharing!
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Outdoor photos by Ana (handmade models and not only)   Outdoor photos by Ana (handmade models and not only) EmptySun Apr 19, 2015 11:35 pm

Gorgeous! Great figures and pics!

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Ana

Ana

PostSubject: Re: Outdoor photos by Ana (handmade models and not only)   Outdoor photos by Ana (handmade models and not only) EmptyMon Apr 20, 2015 9:22 am

Roger wrote:
Perfect models with glamourous pictures, what do we need more? cheers

SeanieP wrote:
great photos and subjects!!!

Thank you Roger and Shawn cheers

SUSANNE wrote:
Wonderful photos of wonderful models in wonderful weather in a wonderful time sunny cheers

Ohhh, you already have the chiru Shocked Applause

Thank you Susanne. The Chiru is Miguel's work not the CollectA one Laughing It was released last year. I think it's really amazing replica! cheers

LeeAnn wrote:
affraid The Boydston Arab! Did you commission her? She's stunning! bounce bounce

Gorgeous photos as always cheers
Thank you LeeAnn. I traded with Caroline, she painted this one for me and I have send her another white copy Smile

Emma/schleichgirl wrote:
What beautiful photos! drunken Applause cheers  Thank you very much for sharing!

Saarlooswolfhound wrote:
Gorgeous! Great figures and pics!

Thank you Emma and Paige! cheers sunny

Back to top Go down
Anasta SchwarzeWölfin

Anasta SchwarzeWölfin

Country/State : Russia

PostSubject: Re: Outdoor photos by Ana (handmade models and not only)   Outdoor photos by Ana (handmade models and not only) EmptyMon Apr 20, 2015 6:53 pm

Beautiful photos of beautiful sculptures cheers
Thank you for sharing, Ana!

'Til then I walk alone.

Back to top Go down
http://schwarzwolfin.deviantart.com/
Ana

Ana

PostSubject: Re: Outdoor photos by Ana (handmade models and not only)   Outdoor photos by Ana (handmade models and not only) EmptyTue Apr 21, 2015 7:27 pm

Glad you like them Anasta! cheers

Back to top Go down
Dum_my

Dum_my

Country/State : Nederland

PostSubject: Re: Outdoor photos by Ana (handmade models and not only)   Outdoor photos by Ana (handmade models and not only) EmptyMon Jun 15, 2015 4:13 pm

Veyr nice pictures that ibex i addoreble Very Happy

Ana

PostSubject: Re: Outdoor photos by Ana (handmade models and not only)   Outdoor photos by Ana (handmade models and not only) EmptyTue Jun 16, 2015 12:05 pm

Dankjewel Dum_my Smile

Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

PostSubject: Re: Outdoor photos by Ana (handmade models and not only)   Outdoor photos by Ana (handmade models and not only) EmptyThu Sep 15, 2016 3:17 pm

So, I changed the topic's name as I will use it not only for outdoor photos of handmade animals but also for other models Smile

Because the weather is exceptionally good for September I decided to go biking this morning. I took my camera and horse models with me. I wanted to photograph model horses in the surroundings of the Castle De Haar (I was inspired by photos from Demi's [Dum_my] photos from her customised horses topic). When I arrived at that place I realised that I would need a different camera lens to show horses and the castle nicely on the same photo. Well, maybe next time I will remember!
On this photo, you can see Breyer horse painted and customised by Dark Pegasus Studio and Kaiyodo Ural Owl with the Castle De Haar in the background (although very blurred Wink )

And here a little off-topic, the horse head sculpture on the gate to the park. The park that surrounds the castle is very nice but the entry is not for free, so I stayed outside the park this time (especially because I didn't have the other lens with me to take the photos I wanted). Smile

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Outdoor photos by Ana (handmade models and not only)   Outdoor photos by Ana (handmade models and not only) EmptyThu Sep 15, 2016 8:52 pm

Anna, what beautiful pictures, maybe they don't show the castle very well but it reminds when we visit castles in foggy days that is always a fantastic feeling! The horse with the owl is a perfect pair, so beautiful that it is hard to tell. Very Happy
Interesting the horse head sculpture in a niche, do you know the reason of that sculpture and if it is related with any special horse or breed? study

Ana

PostSubject: Re: Outdoor photos by Ana (handmade models and not only)   Outdoor photos by Ana (handmade models and not only) EmptyThu Sep 15, 2016 9:49 pm

Roger wrote:
Anna, what beautiful pictures, maybe they don't show the castle very well but it reminds when we visit castles in foggy days that is always a fantastic feeling! The horse with the owl is a perfect pair, so beautiful that it is hard to tell. Very Happy
Interesting the horse head sculpture in a niche, do you know the reason of that sculpture and if it is related with any special horse or breed? study

Thank you very much for your comment Roger Very Happy Yes, the castle is blurred, I took the wrong lens with me, it was a long lens that is very bad for photographing landscapes. Here is another photo from this day, I couldn't take a picture of the whole castle with that lens, unfortunately! study

And there was a board with this photo, showing the horses they used there in the past. It didn't mention what breed but I assume these could be Gelderlanders, Groningen horses or if it was more recent photo then maybe Dutch Warmbloods. I don't think these were imported horses, but who knows?

And, the sculpture on the gate was there probably because close to this gate used to be stable buildings. Now the stable buildings are remade to a restaurant. An old arena for horse riding is now remade to a parking lot. Quite sad for those of us who would be rather happy to see horses in these pretty surroundings.

Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Outdoor photos by Ana (handmade models and not only)   Outdoor photos by Ana (handmade models and not only) EmptyThu Sep 15, 2016 11:09 pm

Ana, seriously, I think your pic is very nice and you chose the right lens. The castle is blur but we know it's a medieval castle and the models are enhanced in that way. I'm sure they would be lost in the pic with a sharp castle. Very Happy

More pics please bounce cheers
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Outdoor photos by Ana (handmade models and not only)   Outdoor photos by Ana (handmade models and not only) EmptyFri Sep 16, 2016 9:10 am

What a fantastic, almost fairytale place Shocked

I looked it up on googlemaps, it is really a fabulous place, with huge gardens and green fields all around it cheers

Christophe is so right, - that picture of the hore-and-owl is perfect !! Applause

Ana

Ana

PostSubject: Re: Outdoor photos by Ana (handmade models and not only)   Outdoor photos by Ana (handmade models and not only) EmptyFri Sep 16, 2016 10:42 am

Thank you, Christophe and Susanne! Smile Next time I will take more photos Smile

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Outdoor photos by Ana (handmade models and not only)   Outdoor photos by Ana (handmade models and not only) EmptySun Sep 18, 2016 12:23 am

Thanks for your interesting reply and for additional photo. Places are reused, transformed, adapted, but it is always important that they're not destroyed and preserve their historical meaning. Very Happy

PostSubject: Re: Outdoor photos by Ana (handmade models and not only)   Outdoor photos by Ana (handmade models and not only) Empty

Back to top Go down

Outdoor photos by Ana (handmade models and not only)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next