Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kitan Club Lizard & Geckos leaflet. And what species are they ?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

Kitan Club Lizard & Geckos leaflet. And what species are they ? Empty
PostSubject: Kitan Club Lizard & Geckos leaflet. And what species are they ?   Kitan Club Lizard & Geckos leaflet. And what species are they ? EmptyTue Apr 21, 2015 5:46 pm

Thanks to Brett, yesterday I became the happy owner of the set of tiny, wonderful lizard models from Kitan Club  cheers

Here is a scan of the leaflet, - but I can't read what species they are.
Can somebody help, please  bounce
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Tarunyada

Tarunyada

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Kitan Club Lizard & Geckos leaflet. And what species are they ?   Kitan Club Lizard & Geckos leaflet. And what species are they ? EmptyTue Apr 21, 2015 5:47 pm

Lovely models, congratulations, Susanne! Very Happy

I'm not a reptile-expert, so I can't help you - much. I think the one with the blue tail is a five-lined skink, but I'm not sure scratch

Back to top Go down
http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Kitan Club Lizard & Geckos leaflet. And what species are they ?   Kitan Club Lizard & Geckos leaflet. And what species are they ? EmptyTue Apr 21, 2015 6:29 pm

Thank you,  why i forgot to share this too :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Kitan Club Lizard & Geckos leaflet. And what species are they ?   Kitan Club Lizard & Geckos leaflet. And what species are they ? EmptyTue Apr 21, 2015 9:46 pm

Thankyou, Julie Very Happy

widukind wrote:

Laughing Laughing Yes Shocked I looked and looked, because I know you have them, and usually are so kind to show the leaflets Wink

Do you know what species they are ? bounce bounce Very Happy

NightLioness
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: Kitan Club Lizard & Geckos leaflet. And what species are they ?   Kitan Club Lizard & Geckos leaflet. And what species are they ? EmptyTue Apr 21, 2015 10:05 pm

The ones with the moth and the two next to that are geckos, not sure what kind...

Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Kitan Club Lizard & Geckos leaflet. And what species are they ?   Kitan Club Lizard & Geckos leaflet. And what species are they ? EmptyTue Apr 21, 2015 10:52 pm

Of course ! Silly me ! Thankyou, Karin Applause

widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Kitan Club Lizard & Geckos leaflet. And what species are they ?   Kitan Club Lizard & Geckos leaflet. And what species are they ? EmptyWed Apr 22, 2015 8:14 am

SUSANNE wrote:
Thankyou, Julie  Very Happy

widukind wrote:

Laughing Laughing Yes Shocked  I looked and looked, because I know you have them, and usually are so kind to show the leaflets Wink

Do you know what species they are ? bounce bounce Very Happy
Sorry no, i also cant read that and i miss good books to identify snakes, lizards and so on :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Kitan Club Lizard & Geckos leaflet. And what species are they ?   Kitan Club Lizard & Geckos leaflet. And what species are they ? EmptyWed Apr 22, 2015 10:27 am

From left to right: Schlegel's Japanese Gecko with moth
Upper line:  Green Grass Lizard male and female
lower line: Schlegel's Japanese Gecko, Common House Gecko, Japanese Five-lined Skink (juvenile), Japanese Five-lined Skink (adult), Japanese grass lizard
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Kitan Club Lizard & Geckos leaflet. And what species are they ?   Kitan Club Lizard & Geckos leaflet. And what species are they ? EmptyWed Apr 22, 2015 4:34 pm

Thank you

Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Kitan Club Lizard & Geckos leaflet. And what species are they ?   Kitan Club Lizard & Geckos leaflet. And what species are they ? EmptyWed Apr 22, 2015 5:24 pm

Thankyou very much, dear Christophe flower

Tarunyada

Tarunyada

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Kitan Club Lizard & Geckos leaflet. And what species are they ?   Kitan Club Lizard & Geckos leaflet. And what species are they ? EmptyWed Apr 22, 2015 6:01 pm

Hurray for Christophe! cheers

Back to top Go down
http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Kitan Club Lizard & Geckos leaflet. And what species are they ?   Kitan Club Lizard & Geckos leaflet. And what species are they ? EmptyWed Apr 22, 2015 10:03 pm

My pleasure cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kitan Club Lizard & Geckos leaflet. And what species are they ?   Kitan Club Lizard & Geckos leaflet. And what species are they ? Empty

Back to top Go down

Kitan Club Lizard & Geckos leaflet. And what species are they ?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STS Forum  :: Animal toy figures reviews and discussions :: Japanese companies :: Japanese companies catalogues-
Jump to: