Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

OEM (?) - China

Go down 
+3
jarda
LeeAnn
Tarunyada
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

Country/State : The Netherlands

OEM (?) - China Empty
PostSubject: OEM (?) - China   OEM (?) - China EmptyFri Apr 24, 2015 7:40 pm

I just found some interesting animal figurines online. I haven't found this site before, so I don't know how you can buy them, but I wanted to show you the animals anyway. Maybe they are copies, but I didn't recognise them scratch

In the information, they say the brand is 'OEM' from China, but I don't what it means. The information about the seller says it's 'Shenzhen Winwe Enterprises Limited', but maybe they only sell the figurines and don't produce them.

Elephant
Crocodile
Kangaroo
Gorilla
Hippopotamus
Rhino
Brown bear
Deer

Back to top Go down
http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

OEM (?) - China Empty
PostSubject: Re: OEM (?) - China   OEM (?) - China EmptyFri Apr 24, 2015 7:42 pm

They're very charming!

Tarunyada

OEM (?) - China Empty
PostSubject: Re: OEM (?) - China   OEM (?) - China EmptyFri Apr 24, 2015 7:44 pm

LeeAnn wrote:
They're very charming!

Yes, I thought so as well Very Happy

Back to top Go down
jarda

jarda

Country/State : Česká republika

OEM (?) - China Empty
PostSubject: Re: OEM (?) - China   OEM (?) - China EmptyFri Apr 24, 2015 7:49 pm

These were sold in Spain as Sol90 figures... I have the elephant and wolf figure from Alfonso :)
Back to top Go down
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

OEM (?) - China Empty
PostSubject: Re: OEM (?) - China   OEM (?) - China EmptyFri Apr 24, 2015 7:52 pm

jarda wrote:
These were sold in Spain as Sol90 figures... I have the elephant and wolf figure from Alfonso :)

Oh, that's interesting Very Happy Thanks, Jarda! Do you have a photograph of your wolf you can share? Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

OEM (?) - China Empty
PostSubject: Re: OEM (?) - China   OEM (?) - China EmptyFri Apr 24, 2015 7:54 pm

They were sold as SOL90 in the past Wink
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

OEM (?) - China Empty
PostSubject: Re: OEM (?) - China   OEM (?) - China EmptyFri Apr 24, 2015 7:55 pm

scratch it seems Jarda won the race Laughing
Back to top Go down
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

OEM (?) - China Empty
PostSubject: Re: OEM (?) - China   OEM (?) - China EmptyFri Apr 24, 2015 8:01 pm

Kikimalou wrote:
They were sold as SOL90 in the past Wink

Kikimalou wrote:
scratch  it seems Jarda won the race Laughing

Thanks anyway Very Happy And thanks for sending the TAi link with it! cheers

Back to top Go down
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

OEM (?) - China Empty
PostSubject: Re: OEM (?) - China   OEM (?) - China EmptyFri Apr 24, 2015 8:19 pm

Tarunyada wrote:
jarda wrote:

Oh, that's interesting Very Happy Thanks, Jarda! Do you have a photograph of your wolf you can share? Very Happy

Nevermind, I already found Anasta's SOL90 wolf Very Happy

Back to top Go down
jarda

jarda

Country/State : Česká republika

OEM (?) - China Empty
PostSubject: Re: OEM (?) - China   OEM (?) - China EmptyFri Apr 24, 2015 8:29 pm

Tarunyada wrote:
jarda wrote:

Mi lobo de Sol90 con su compañero...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

OEM (?) - China Empty
PostSubject: Re: OEM (?) - China   OEM (?) - China EmptyFri Apr 24, 2015 8:34 pm

jarda wrote:
Tarunyada wrote:
jarda wrote:

Mi lobo de Sol90 con su compañero...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Thank you very much, Jarda! cheers They are wonderful Shocked I definitely need that wolf!!

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

OEM (?) - China Empty
PostSubject: Re: OEM (?) - China   OEM (?) - China EmptyFri Apr 24, 2015 9:17 pm

OEM means Original Equipment Manufacturer, you can see more here!
It means that a company manufactures them to others sell under their brand name. It was what happened with Editorial SOL90 as Jarda and Christophe commented before. Very Happy
For example, the SOL90 deer version is spotted while the original is not.
Shenzhen is the real manufacturer of these figures although it is not their brand name. Very Happy
They are from 2006 and made in a similar size and concept to what we know from major brands. Quality is very close to what these brands produced 10 years ago and the plastic is very good and heavy. Very Happy

Tarunyada

OEM (?) - China Empty
PostSubject: Re: OEM (?) - China   OEM (?) - China EmptyFri Apr 24, 2015 9:59 pm

Roger wrote:
OEM means Original Equipment Manufacturer, you can see more here!
It means that a company manufactures them to others sell under their brand name. It was what happened with Editorial SOL90 as Jarda and Christophe commented before. Very Happy
For example, the SOL90 deer version is spotted while the original is not.
Shenzhen is the real manufacturer of these figures although it is not their brand name. Very Happy
They are from 2006 and made in a similar size and concept to what we know from major brands. Quality is very close to what these brands produced 10 years ago and the plastic is very good and heavy. Very Happy

Thank you for explaining, Roger; very interesting and most helpful Very Happy It's strange to see the same molds of models been used by different brands, but it's nice if the paintwork is different.

Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

OEM (?) - China Empty
PostSubject: Re: OEM (?) - China   OEM (?) - China EmptyFri Apr 24, 2015 10:11 pm

Ohh, I thought so, when I saw the bear. My wonderful bear, which Roger gave to me cheers

Many nice models ! The deer is lovely, and the kangaroo... bounce

widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

OEM (?) - China Empty
PostSubject: Re: OEM (?) - China   OEM (?) - China EmptySat Apr 25, 2015 12:40 pm

Thank you for finding that :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

OEM (?) - China Empty
PostSubject: Re: OEM (?) - China   OEM (?) - China Empty

Back to top Go down

OEM (?) - China
Page 1 of 1