Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tarunyada's Outdoor Photos

Go down 
+6
Anasta SchwarzeWölfin
Kikimalou
Roger
NightLioness
SUSANNE
Tarunyada
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

Country/State : The Netherlands

Tarunyada's Outdoor Photos Empty
PostSubject: Tarunyada's Outdoor Photos   Tarunyada's Outdoor Photos EmptySat Apr 25, 2015 9:53 pm

Just a topic where I can share outdoor photographs of my animal figurines! cheers

--------------
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Yesterday I went to the pond in our backyard with my Kaiyodo raccoon

If you'd like to see more of my (animal figurine) photographs, please check out my Instagram page @xtarunyada

Last edited by Tarunyada on Fri Feb 09, 2018 7:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's Outdoor Photos   Tarunyada's Outdoor Photos EmptySat Apr 25, 2015 10:33 pm

Lovely photo Applause

Lucky little critter, to have come to such a wonderful home cheers
He even has a pond, where he can wash his food Very Happy

NightLioness
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's Outdoor Photos   Tarunyada's Outdoor Photos EmptySat Apr 25, 2015 10:34 pm

You have a pond in your back garden cyclops cheers
Cute and very nice photo cheers

Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's Outdoor Photos   Tarunyada's Outdoor Photos EmptySat Apr 25, 2015 11:42 pm

Wonderful place to take a walk and take your figures to outdoor pictures. Very Happy Very beautiful! Very Happy

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's Outdoor Photos   Tarunyada's Outdoor Photos EmptySun Apr 26, 2015 4:25 am

What a beautiful photo! flower Is that pond weed? I wonder what the racoon is thinking
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's Outdoor Photos   Tarunyada's Outdoor Photos EmptySun Apr 26, 2015 7:01 am

The raccoon is thinking... Damned, I have a fantastic pond and nothing to wash What a Face Laughing

Nice pic Julie Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's Outdoor Photos   Tarunyada's Outdoor Photos EmptySun Apr 26, 2015 10:05 am

Thank you all for your lovely comments! cheers

NightLioness wrote:
You have a pond in your back garden cyclops cheers

Yes; it's a small one, but we have one Very Happy

Emma/schleichgirl wrote:
Is that pond weed?

I have absolutely no idea what it is Shocked We got a small piece from our neighbour, and now the whole place is full of it Razz

Kikimalou wrote:
The raccoon is thinking... Damned, I have a fantastic pond and nothing to wash What a Face  Laughing

Well, I have to bring him some fish and fruit the next time tongue

Back to top Go down
Anasta SchwarzeWölfin

Anasta SchwarzeWölfin

Country/State : Russia

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's Outdoor Photos   Tarunyada's Outdoor Photos EmptySun Apr 26, 2015 5:13 pm

Great photo!
It's so sad tat it's only one photo here at the moment. I'm looking forward for another ones cheers

'Til then I walk alone.

Back to top Go down
http://schwarzwolfin.deviantart.com/
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's Outdoor Photos   Tarunyada's Outdoor Photos EmptySun Apr 26, 2015 5:36 pm

Lovely photo! cheers Now we need more bounce

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's Outdoor Photos   Tarunyada's Outdoor Photos EmptySun Apr 26, 2015 8:41 pm

Thank you, Anasta and LeeAnn Very Happy I'll try to make some new photographs (and more than just one) soon! bounce Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's Outdoor Photos   Tarunyada's Outdoor Photos EmptySun Jan 15, 2017 11:09 pm

I really should take my animals outside more often >.< But there was a little bit of snow down where I live last weekend, so I was able to go outside with my newly acquired Ghost figurine.

Ghost is Jon Snow's Dire Wolf, and they're both characters from Game of Thrones, of which I'm a huge fan. I had been waiting for this figurine for a very long time, and I hope they'll make Nymeria, Lady, Grey Wind, Summer and Shaggydog (the other Dire Wolves) as well Smile I don't have any Stark figurines to go with, but for now, Ghost is wandering through the snow on his own, looking over for any wights to get rid of.

--------------
Seen any White Walkers today?
20x01x2017

Last edited by Tarunyada on Mon Sep 18, 2017 8:13 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's Outdoor Photos   Tarunyada's Outdoor Photos EmptyMon Jan 16, 2017 2:48 pm

Beautiful! cheers

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's Outdoor Photos   Tarunyada's Outdoor Photos EmptyFri Jan 20, 2017 11:55 am

Thanks, LeeAnn Very Happy

Back to top Go down
75senta75

75senta75

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's Outdoor Photos   Tarunyada's Outdoor Photos EmptyFri Jan 20, 2017 6:30 pm

cheers Great photos Julie! cheers

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's Outdoor Photos   Tarunyada's Outdoor Photos EmptyFri Jan 20, 2017 7:37 pm

Thank you too, Yvette Very Happy

Unfortunately (or fortunately for traffic) the snow is almost gone, and it most probably will be entirely gone when I'm back at my mother's house, where I keep my collection. So no more outdoor photos in the snow soon, but I'm happy I had Ghost here to take out! cheers

Back to top Go down
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's Outdoor Photos   Tarunyada's Outdoor Photos EmptyMon Feb 20, 2017 7:49 pm

Not really an outdoor picture (not at all, actually), but I wanted to share it anyway. Some may have seen it at my Instagram already. These are the figurines from the K&M International AZA Tube I got last month Smile

--------------
K&M Int AZA Tube
03x02x2017

Last edited by Tarunyada on Mon Sep 18, 2017 8:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's Outdoor Photos   Tarunyada's Outdoor Photos EmptyMon Feb 20, 2017 9:37 pm

Beautyful and very inventive picture cheers Applause

Bloodrayne

Bloodrayne

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's Outdoor Photos   Tarunyada's Outdoor Photos EmptyMon Feb 20, 2017 9:51 pm

"Time, Direction and Place"

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's Outdoor Photos   Tarunyada's Outdoor Photos EmptyMon Sep 18, 2017 8:17 pm

Took my Safari Ltd [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Smilodon I got from Karin to a nearby heath habitat.

--------------
Noticed how heath looks like a Prehistoric landscape?
28x08x2017

Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's Outdoor Photos   Tarunyada's Outdoor Photos EmptyMon Sep 18, 2017 8:36 pm

Nice kitty in a nice garden sunny
Back to top Go down
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's Outdoor Photos   Tarunyada's Outdoor Photos EmptyTue Sep 19, 2017 2:50 pm

Kikimalou wrote:
Nice kitty in a nice garden sunny

Thanks, Christophe! cheers He only came back home with me after I lured him with some milk cat Laughing

Back to top Go down
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's Outdoor Photos   Tarunyada's Outdoor Photos EmptyFri Sep 22, 2017 6:20 pm

First day of autumn
22x09x2017

Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's Outdoor Photos   Tarunyada's Outdoor Photos EmptySat Sep 23, 2017 8:19 am

The picture of the smilodon is awesome !!! Yes, it looks just like a natyral smilodon-environment, an the light is extremely interesting cheers

Lovely picture of the wolfie, too Applause

Tarunyada

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's Outdoor Photos   Tarunyada's Outdoor Photos EmptySat Sep 23, 2017 11:12 am

SUSANNE wrote:
The picture of the smilodon is awesome !!! Yes, it looks just like a natyral smilodon-environment, an the light is extremely interesting cheers

Lovely picture of the wolfie, too Applause

Thank you so much, Susanne Smile

Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's Outdoor Photos   Tarunyada's Outdoor Photos EmptySat Sep 23, 2017 5:16 pm

Tarunyada wrote:
First day of autumn
22x09x2017

Vrey nice pic again Julie, I like its mood Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's Outdoor Photos   Tarunyada's Outdoor Photos Empty

Back to top Go down

Tarunyada's Outdoor Photos
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next