Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Danish made non-animal vintage models

Go down 
+4
widukind
DaveScriv
Roger
SUSANNE
8 posters
AuthorMessage
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

Danish made non-animal vintage models Empty
PostSubject: Danish made non-animal vintage models   Danish made non-animal vintage models EmptySun Apr 26, 2015 12:39 pm

Even if I try to resist, there are some non-animal models that sneak into my collection ;-)
Well, - I suppose "Non-animal" means the ones where the animal is not the focus ?

Here are some of my old Reisler models. I have some soldiers too, and will show them later.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
This humble little guy is probably THE most rare Reisler model I own. He is also the only model that brings seriously high prices on auctions.
The model was made for the museum called Frihedsmuseet, and was only sold there,  in very little quantities .

A wild, Danish cowboy. I think the saddle is meant for another model, - but never mind   Laughing

Camel-riders .

My favorit is the beduin with his moveable arms and he falcon Wink

Beautyful mounted Canadian guard Very Happy

I had some mexicans, but they moved over to live with Dave, - perhaps he will show them here ? Wink

Last edited by SUSANNE on Sun Apr 19, 2020 8:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://dyr-og-dimser.dk
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Danish made non-animal vintage models   Danish made non-animal vintage models EmptySun Apr 26, 2015 4:08 pm

Paradoxally, all figures we see here are animals, from humans, horses, camels, falcon... though, they don't belong to animal oriented collections so they're in the right place, I guess.
I hope you're not entering the soldiers world or you'll need a whole military base to store them. affraid Laughing
Soldiers is a fever allover the world, they are much more popular among grown up collectors than toy animal figures and some of them are incredibly pricey! Shocked
They are a kind of book of World History in toy shape.
I love specially camel riders! Very Happy

Country/State : England

PostSubject: Re: Danish made non-animal vintage models   Danish made non-animal vintage models EmptySun Apr 26, 2015 4:14 pm

Don't worry Susanne, I'll post photos of all my Reisler soldiers etc. over the coming days. Wink
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Danish made non-animal vintage models   Danish made non-animal vintage models EmptySun Apr 26, 2015 4:35 pm

Roger wrote:
Paradoxally, all figures we see here are animals, from humans, horses, camels, falcon... though, they don't belong to animal oriented collections so they're in the right place, I guess.
I hope you're not entering the soldiers world or you'll need a whole military base to store them. affraid Laughing
Soldiers is a fever allover the world, they are much more popular among grown up collectors than toy animal figures and some of them are incredibly pricey! Shocked
They are a kind of book of World History in toy shape.
I love specially camel riders! Very Happy

Laughing Laughing I know , - but as you say, the focus is not on the animals Very Happy

Arrrh ! These toy soldiers. Suspect
I mailed with THE collector of Neo-Form, and he has begun to collect toy soldiers from before 1925 Rolling Eyes Laughing

SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Danish made non-animal vintage models   Danish made non-animal vintage models EmptySun Apr 26, 2015 5:21 pm

The rest of my few non-animal Reislers don't have animals (  Rolling Eyes  scratch  Laughing ) , - except for a single pigeon Wink
This collection is very far from complete Wink

Danish Marine soldiers, - there are many that i don't have ....

These are called "Red-and-blue" models...I am no expert in flags, I wonder what nationality ? African perhaps ?
Great to see some red cross ladies Very Happy

Sweedish soldiers ...Reisler sold more in Sweden than in Denmark Wink

SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Danish made non-animal vintage models   Danish made non-animal vintage models EmptySun Apr 26, 2015 5:25 pm

DaveScriv wrote:
Don't worry Susanne, I'll post photos of all my Reisler soldiers etc. over the coming days. Wink

cheers  Perhaps you can fill in the many huge holes that my collection leaves ? Very Happy

PS .....just to make sure : I think it would be a great Idea if you enter them here ...if you want to, of course Wink
With intent I did not write "Susanne's non....etc "  .

DaveScriv

PostSubject: Re: Danish made non-animal vintage models   Danish made non-animal vintage models EmptySun Apr 26, 2015 5:29 pm

SUSANNE wrote:
DaveScriv wrote:

cheers  Perhaps you can fill in the many huge holes that my collection leaves ? Very Happy

I can fill some gaps, but can't compete with your excellent collection of the quite rare red-and-blue (African communist?) army.
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Danish made non-animal vintage models   Danish made non-animal vintage models EmptySun Apr 26, 2015 6:26 pm

I don't understand anything about militar uniforms but the flag, if it is red on top and white at the bottom as we can see from that angle, it is the flag of Indonesia since 1947. If these figures are older, this theory is wrong! geek

Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Danish made non-animal vintage models   Danish made non-animal vintage models EmptySun Apr 26, 2015 6:36 pm

Roger, you are a genious cheers

According to Tonni Hansen ( TOHAN ), the red/blue soldiers are from 1953 Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Danish made non-animal vintage models   Danish made non-animal vintage models EmptySun Apr 26, 2015 9:46 pm

My last Danish vintage non-animal models are composition models made by Danolin  , also round the mid of the 20th century  Very Happy

A young Danish sergeant with his extremely unruly flock of beginners  Laughing  Laughing

The paintwork varies quite a lot, but they are made by Danolin Wink

I was delighted when I got this set , - unfortunately I tried to brysh some of the dust off with a sof brush, but quite a lot of paint fell off as well  geek  Rolling Eyes
Still, - aren't they great ?  Very Happy

That's all from me - for now Wink

DaveScriv

PostSubject: Re: Danish made non-animal vintage models   Danish made non-animal vintage models EmptySun Apr 26, 2015 11:02 pm

My non animal Reislers:

Khaki:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]" />

Cowboys:

Indians:

Danish Guards (Red):

Danish Guards (Blue):

Danish Guards (Tivoli Park kids):
[img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img]

That's all folks.
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Danish made non-animal vintage models   Danish made non-animal vintage models EmptySun Apr 26, 2015 11:47 pm

WOW !!!! cheers

You are really gone Reisler !!!!
Ohhh! All those royal guards , - and the Tivoli Kid's guard too, - I have never even seen them before bounce Applause

Thankyou for sharing sunny

widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Danish made non-animal vintage models   Danish made non-animal vintage models EmptyMon Apr 27, 2015 9:35 am

Very interesting

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
smallscaleworld

smallscaleworld

Country/State : Hampshire, UK

PostSubject: Re: Danish made non-animal vintage models   Danish made non-animal vintage models EmptyMon Apr 27, 2015 11:39 pm

Lovely figures from both of you...that museum figure is very special Suzanne!

eBay - smallscaleworld
Back to top Go down
costicuba

costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: Danish made non-animal vintage models   Danish made non-animal vintage models EmptyTue Apr 28, 2015 12:19 am

Wowwww...Susanne, you have so mny and so interesting non-animal vintage models... Applause
And also very nice collection from DaveScriv Applause

I realy enjoyed, watching them :)

Country/State : Hampshire, England

PostSubject: Re: Danish made non-animal vintage models   Danish made non-animal vintage models EmptyTue Apr 28, 2015 1:00 am

Two very nice collections.
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Danish made non-animal vintage models   Danish made non-animal vintage models EmptyTue Apr 28, 2015 2:57 am

I think after seeing all these figures, I am still strong enough to fight against collecting soldiers. affraid Laughing

SUSANNE wrote:

According to Tonni Hansen ( TOHAN ), the red/blue soldiers are from 1953 Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Great, there's still some hope that I am right. I hope I'm not sending these men to the wrong war. geek

Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Danish made non-animal vintage models   Danish made non-animal vintage models EmptyTue Apr 28, 2015 8:49 am

cheers sunny

DaveScriv

PostSubject: Re: Danish made non-animal vintage models   Danish made non-animal vintage models EmptyTue Apr 28, 2015 9:42 pm

Roger wrote:
I think after seeing all these figures, I am still strong enough to fight against collecting soldiers. affraid  Laughing

SUSANNE wrote:

Great, there's still some hope that I am right. I hope I'm not sending these men to the wrong war. geek

Officers seem to enjoy that sort of thing, as do some volunteers, but for the poor bloody conscripts, every war is the wrong war. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Henricuz

Henricuz

Country/State : Lunetteplein

PostSubject: Beach Invasion Diorama (better post this here)   Danish made non-animal vintage models EmptySat Apr 18, 2020 11:35 pm

Back to top Go down
https://sts-forum.forumieren.de/spa/Henricuz
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Danish made non-animal vintage models   Danish made non-animal vintage models Empty

Back to top Go down

Danish made non-animal vintage models
Page 1 of 1