Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lineol spotted hyena eating with head down, released app 1950

Go down 
+3
Tarunyada
Roger
SUSANNE
7 posters
AuthorMessage
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

Lineol spotted hyena eating with head down, released app 1950 Empty
PostSubject: Lineol spotted hyena eating with head down, released app 1950   Lineol spotted hyena eating with head down, released app 1950 EmptyMon Apr 27, 2015 6:51 pm

With help from friends, I have succeeded to scrape together a small collection of composition hyena-models Very Happy
The latest member of the pack is ( also) a long standing wish, - at last I got him for a reasonable price cheers
A magnificent model, I think Wink

Isn't he cute ?  bounce

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Lineol spotted hyena eating with head down, released app 1950   Lineol spotted hyena eating with head down, released app 1950 EmptyMon Apr 27, 2015 7:00 pm

That's fantastic Susanne! I remember you always wanted that figure. I think you own some cousins. scratch
Cute? Yes, nothing is cuter than seeing an animal cleaning the jungle. Laughing

Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Lineol spotted hyena eating with head down, released app 1950   Lineol spotted hyena eating with head down, released app 1950 EmptyMon Apr 27, 2015 8:00 pm

Thankyou, Roger ! Yes ! I wave been in love with this model for a long time, but it was always SO expensive, - or had no legs or head Wink

This shows that sometimes it if just a question of waiting cheers

Tarunyada

Tarunyada

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Lineol spotted hyena eating with head down, released app 1950   Lineol spotted hyena eating with head down, released app 1950 EmptyMon Apr 27, 2015 8:42 pm

Oh Susanne, I love this hyena Shocked What a magnificent pose, enjoying his piece of meat! Congratulations with your lovely addition! cheers

Back to top Go down
http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Lineol spotted hyena eating with head down, released app 1950   Lineol spotted hyena eating with head down, released app 1950 EmptyMon Apr 27, 2015 10:35 pm

Thankyou, Julie ! It is so great that others can see his charm also  cheers

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I put pictures of each one in the pack here : https://sts-forum.forumieren.de/t9760p75-show-us-your-hyenas  Very Happy

Scroll down a Little Wink

elephas_maximus

PostSubject: Re: Lineol spotted hyena eating with head down, released app 1950   Lineol spotted hyena eating with head down, released app 1950 EmptyMon Apr 27, 2015 10:58 pm

That is a great hyena Susanne and a nice addition to any collection.  
The posing is very dynamic capturing a moment which other manufacturers would never produce, a snapshot of a zoo hyena feeding.
Thank you for sharing the various views.
Back to top Go down
http://www.shapeways.com/shops/redelephant
costicuba

costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: Lineol spotted hyena eating with head down, released app 1950   Lineol spotted hyena eating with head down, released app 1950 EmptyMon Apr 27, 2015 11:47 pm

Congratulations Susanne cheers cheers cheers
Great model ! Very old, which is great, but also very nice made it..and with perfect dramatic posture.
Love it :))

Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Lineol spotted hyena eating with head down, released app 1950   Lineol spotted hyena eating with head down, released app 1950 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2015 8:42 am

Thankyou, guys cheers cheers

widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Lineol spotted hyena eating with head down, released app 1950   Lineol spotted hyena eating with head down, released app 1950 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2015 9:14 am

A beautiful hyeno, i have the later VEB Plaho brother :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Lineol spotted hyena eating with head down, released app 1950   Lineol spotted hyena eating with head down, released app 1950 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2015 10:08 am

widukind wrote:
A beautiful hyena, i have the later VEB Plaho brother :)

Arrh ! Yes !!! cheers
The Hyena from Plaho is wonderful.
He was the reason why I originally fell in love with VEB Plaho, - and my first model from the brand Very Happy Very Happy

Perhaps they are his young nephews ?  Very Happy

Chris Sweetman

Chris Sweetman

Country/State : Nottinghamshire England

PostSubject: Re: Lineol spotted hyena eating with head down, released app 1950   Lineol spotted hyena eating with head down, released app 1950 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2015 12:31 am

SUSANNE wrote:
widukind wrote:
A beautiful hyena, i have the later VEB Plaho brother :)

Arrh ! Yes !!! cheers
The Hyena from Plaho is wonderful.
He was the reason why I originally fell in love with VEB Plaho, - and my first model from the brand Very Happy Very Happy

Perhaps they are his young nephews ?  Very Happy

I just love this picture Susanne - fully agree they are his young nephews and they are both taking note how to eat a lump of meat! Very Happy

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lineol spotted hyena eating with head down, released app 1950   Lineol spotted hyena eating with head down, released app 1950 Empty

Back to top Go down

Lineol spotted hyena eating with head down, released app 1950
Page 1 of 1