Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

CollectA 2015 Horses YouTube by MiniZoo

Go down 
+6
Carola
Anasta SchwarzeWölfin
widukind
SUSANNE
costicuba
MiniZoo
10 posters
AuthorMessage
MiniZoo

MiniZoo

Country/State : Australia

CollectA 2015 Horses YouTube by MiniZoo Empty
PostSubject: CollectA 2015 Horses YouTube by MiniZoo   CollectA 2015 Horses YouTube by MiniZoo EmptyTue Apr 28, 2015 12:31 pm

Please enjoy our latest YouTube video featuring all 11 of CollectA's 2015 horse range...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
http://www.minizoo.com.au/
costicuba

costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: CollectA 2015 Horses YouTube by MiniZoo   CollectA 2015 Horses YouTube by MiniZoo EmptyTue Apr 28, 2015 12:55 pm

Wowww MiniZoo, what are you doing... ?!?...Now, with this great reviews..I want more horses from Collecta pale bounce pale bounce
Very Happy

Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: CollectA 2015 Horses YouTube by MiniZoo   CollectA 2015 Horses YouTube by MiniZoo EmptyTue Apr 28, 2015 2:04 pm

Arrrgh ! I don't want to see it again ! I don't have room for them all affraid
Kosta, I agree, - this is almost impossible to resist Laughing Laughing

Well Wink Thankyou very much to MiniZoo for one more great walkaroud Applause
Beautyfully done !
I love the comments too, - but perhaps you can speak a tiny bit less fast Wink

MiniZoo

MiniZoo

PostSubject: Re: CollectA 2015 Horses YouTube by MiniZoo   CollectA 2015 Horses YouTube by MiniZoo EmptyTue Apr 28, 2015 2:11 pm

Thanks Kosta and Susanne cheers - Yes they are wonderful figures, even better when you hold them in your hand Very Happy - and I will mention to my daughter to speak a little slower. Is it the Australian accent that is hard to follow or just the speed?
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: CollectA 2015 Horses YouTube by MiniZoo   CollectA 2015 Horses YouTube by MiniZoo EmptyTue Apr 28, 2015 2:33 pm

MiniZoo wrote:
..... - and I will mention to my daughter to speak a little slower. Is it the Australian accent that is hard to follow or just the speed?

Thankyou, Jason Very Happy
No, the accent does not bother me.
She is doing a fantastic job, and I understand her very well, unless when it goes a little too fast geek Wink
It must be very difficult to make everything fit together, and get so much information into a relatively short video, I fully understand that Very Happy

costicuba

costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: CollectA 2015 Horses YouTube by MiniZoo   CollectA 2015 Horses YouTube by MiniZoo EmptyTue Apr 28, 2015 2:46 pm

SUSANNE wrote:
MiniZoo wrote:
..... - and I will mention to my daughter to speak a little slower. Is it the Australian accent that is hard to follow or just the speed?

Thankyou, Jason Very Happy
No, the accent does not bother me.
She is doing a fantastic job, and I understand her very well, unless when it goes a little too fast geek Wink
It must be very difficult to make everything fit together, and get so much information into a relatively short video, I fully understand that Very Happy

cheers Applause

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: CollectA 2015 Horses YouTube by MiniZoo   CollectA 2015 Horses YouTube by MiniZoo EmptyTue Apr 28, 2015 5:38 pm

Congratulations

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Anasta SchwarzeWölfin

Anasta SchwarzeWölfin

Country/State : Russia

PostSubject: Re: CollectA 2015 Horses YouTube by MiniZoo   CollectA 2015 Horses YouTube by MiniZoo EmptyTue Apr 28, 2015 8:02 pm

Thank you very, very, very much for reviews!
I thought those horses aren't so nice, but they are indeed.
I must get Percherom mare and Knabstruper mare and also some others, but not so urgently Very Happy
I liked light Palomino Mustang SO much! But he is too big for my collection Crying or Very sad

And I couldn't hear any accent.
Once I had hear Briton person and I thought he was even not English-speaking, I thought it's foreigner's accent XD

'Til then I walk alone.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
http://schwarzwolfin.deviantart.com/
Carola

Carola

Country/State : Denmark

PostSubject: Re: CollectA 2015 Horses YouTube by MiniZoo   CollectA 2015 Horses YouTube by MiniZoo EmptyTue Apr 28, 2015 10:29 pm

Fantastic video cheers Really great to see them that way - I need to get the Knabstrupper and Palomino Mustang when they are released!

Do you have these in hand? bounce If not, where are these 3D spinarounds available? Very Happy

donny ong

Country/State : indonesia

PostSubject: Re: CollectA 2015 Horses YouTube by MiniZoo   CollectA 2015 Horses YouTube by MiniZoo EmptyWed Apr 29, 2015 3:45 am

Thank you Jason.

Back to top Go down
MiniZoo

MiniZoo

PostSubject: Re: CollectA 2015 Horses YouTube by MiniZoo   CollectA 2015 Horses YouTube by MiniZoo EmptyWed Apr 29, 2015 4:34 am

Carola wrote:
Do you have these in hand? If not, where are these 3D spinarounds available?

They will be available from us in June. The 3D spinarounds we filmed ourselves so please feel welcome to use the video for your own use.

Back to top Go down
Carola

Carola

Country/State : Denmark

PostSubject: Re: CollectA 2015 Horses YouTube by MiniZoo   CollectA 2015 Horses YouTube by MiniZoo EmptyWed Apr 29, 2015 7:00 pm

MiniZoo wrote:
Carola wrote:
Do you have these in hand?  If not, where are these 3D spinarounds available?

They will be available from us in June. The 3D spinarounds we filmed ourselves so please feel welcome to use the video for your own use.

Ah cool Very Happy Thank you.

Dum_my

Dum_my

Country/State : Nederland

PostSubject: Re: CollectA 2015 Horses YouTube by MiniZoo   CollectA 2015 Horses YouTube by MiniZoo EmptyThu Apr 30, 2015 7:24 pm

I want them alllll!
Mini zoo greaaaaat little film!
Great camara job Very Happy

Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: CollectA 2015 Horses YouTube by MiniZoo   CollectA 2015 Horses YouTube by MiniZoo EmptyFri May 01, 2015 12:30 am

I was convinced that Percheron was my favorite for 2015 but I started watching that video and thought... maybe it is the Campolina... later I thought it is probably the Knabstrupper... or the Hannoeverian... or these Mustangs with these wonderful manes and tails... or the other ones that I can't remember. geek I love when figures are like that, some are only good looking when we see from a certain angle, most of them are beautiful from all angles and full of movement, Deborah did a stupend work this year... all so great figures and many thanks for that video. cheers

onatello

Country/State : Czech Republic

PostSubject: Re: CollectA 2015 Horses YouTube by MiniZoo   CollectA 2015 Horses YouTube by MiniZoo EmptySat May 02, 2015 11:53 am

Thank you for this review! Really good job.
Can't wait to meet them personally. Especially the Percheron and the Hanoverian mare. And the Trakehner stallion and the Knabstrupper mare also look great.

Ars Animalium on facebook
I am Ars Animalium on Insta
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CollectA 2015 Horses YouTube by MiniZoo   CollectA 2015 Horses YouTube by MiniZoo Empty

Back to top Go down

CollectA 2015 Horses YouTube by MiniZoo
Page 1 of 1