Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Old Masse fox made by Durso in Belgium.

Go down 
+2
Tarunyada
Kikimalou
6 posters
AuthorMessage
75senta75

75senta75

Country/State : Germany

Old Masse fox made by Durso in Belgium. Empty
PostSubject: Old Masse fox made by Durso in Belgium.   Old Masse fox made by Durso in Belgium. EmptyThu Apr 30, 2015 10:42 pm

Here is the old fox made by Durso in Belgium. Durso was founded in 1938 by Michel Klimov.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Here together with foxes of other old vintage brands of Masse.

Now  a kind of family meeting: Old brands together with modern brands by Schleich and CollectA.

It´s my only old animal figure made by Durso, but Christophe has some more of them.... drunken
arrow https://sts-forum.forumieren.de/t3140-durso-from-belgium?highlight=durso

Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Old Masse fox made by Durso in Belgium.   Old Masse fox made by Durso in Belgium. EmptyThu Apr 30, 2015 10:47 pm

That is one of the most charming foxes I have seen cheers
The lahl one is SO cute too Very Happy
They all are cheers

Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Old Masse fox made by Durso in Belgium.   Old Masse fox made by Durso in Belgium. EmptyThu Apr 30, 2015 11:53 pm

Yvette is torturing me! Laughing It is so great seeing that you are collecting foxes. I believe you're only collecting those from modern companies and the composition ones. All reasonabily at the same scale. And it makes a very beautiful collection indeed. Very Happy
Durso fox, very interesting and one more for my wish list. I also am surprised with that Lahal fox, it has a pose similar to the Starlux one. I love when they have that playful pose. Very Happy Thanks for opening this topic! Very Happy

Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Old Masse fox made by Durso in Belgium.   Old Masse fox made by Durso in Belgium. EmptyFri May 01, 2015 4:30 am

Great topic and nice old fellow Yvette cheers It is the first time I see pics of this one. Durso aren't as realistic than Lineol but they are very charming toys. drunken
Back to top Go down
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Old Masse fox made by Durso in Belgium.   Old Masse fox made by Durso in Belgium. EmptyFri May 01, 2015 2:44 pm

Yvette, thanks for sharing this fox; it's so charming! cheers Congratulations! Durso, I haven't heard of that company before scratch I have to look for them when I'm in Belgium again Very Happy

Back to top Go down
http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Old Masse fox made by Durso in Belgium.   Old Masse fox made by Durso in Belgium. EmptyFri May 01, 2015 8:12 pm

Very interesting newcomer Yvette :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Old Masse fox made by Durso in Belgium.   Old Masse fox made by Durso in Belgium. EmptyFri May 01, 2015 11:23 pm

Tarunyada wrote:
.... Durso, I haven't heard of that company before scratch I have to look for them when I'm in Belgium again Very Happy

They are enormously charming cheers
Have you seen them HERE ? Very Happy
I think they all beling to Christophe Wink

Tarunyada

Tarunyada

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Old Masse fox made by Durso in Belgium.   Old Masse fox made by Durso in Belgium. EmptySat May 02, 2015 12:06 am

SUSANNE wrote:
Tarunyada wrote:
.... Durso, I haven't heard of that company before scratch I have to look for them when I'm in Belgium again Very Happy

They are enormously charming cheers
Have you seen them HERE ? Very Happy
I think they all belong to Christophe Wink

Thanks for the link, Susanne Very Happy I hope I come across some of these charming figurines once!

Back to top Go down
http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
75senta75

75senta75

PostSubject: Re: Old Masse fox made by Durso in Belgium.   Old Masse fox made by Durso in Belgium. EmptySat May 09, 2015 12:25 am

Thank you all for your nice postings!

Roger wrote:
It is so great seeing That You are collecting foxes. I believe you're only collecting Those from modern companies and the composition ones.

You're welcome, Roger! Foxes always belongs to my collection. I have only a few of them, not as many as you - as the "King of the foxes" king ,
but they are an important part of my collection.

Roger wrote:
So I am surprised With That Lahal fox, it has a pose similar to The StarLux one.

You're right, the pose of Lahl fox is similar to The Starlux one. You are an very good observer!

Here are both together:

Starlux and Lahl

Here again Starlux and Lahl foxes with an other old Masse fox. Again similar pose. I am not for 100% sure of brand, perhaps also Lahl, but I don´t know.

Susanne wrote:
They are enormously charming
Have you seen them HERE ?
I think they all belong to Christophe

Susanne, I agree with you. These great photos are surely made by Christophe. They looks like the only and typical-brilliant-Christophe-photos. drunken

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Old Masse fox made by Durso in Belgium.   Old Masse fox made by Durso in Belgium. EmptySat May 09, 2015 8:54 am

Lahl i never heard before, very interesting!!

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Old Masse fox made by Durso in Belgium.   Old Masse fox made by Durso in Belgium. EmptySat May 09, 2015 11:00 pm

Roger wrote:
So I am surprised With That Lahal fox, it has a pose similar to The StarLux one.

You're right, the pose of Lahl fox is similar to The Starlux one. You are an very good observer!
[/quote]

Laughing Thanks Yvett, I am like an astronomer without telescope. geek
These Lahl are really great, I've never seen them before. According with you, I also have a Lahl fox and although it is not as pretty as yours, I like it very much, no Miss Universe contest in my collection. Laughing

Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Old Masse fox made by Durso in Belgium.   Old Masse fox made by Durso in Belgium. EmptySat May 09, 2015 11:16 pm

Ohh, yes ! Roger, she IS certainly ready for a Miss fox-world contest I love you cheers

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Old Masse fox made by Durso in Belgium.   Old Masse fox made by Durso in Belgium. Empty

Back to top Go down

Old Masse fox made by Durso in Belgium.
Page 1 of 1