Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  

Share | 

Old Masse fox made by Durso in Belgium.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
75senta75

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Old Masse fox made by Durso in Belgium.   Thu Apr 30, 2015 10:42 pm

Here is the old fox made by Durso in Belgium. Durso was founded in 1938 by Michel Klimov.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Here together with foxes of other old vintage brands of Masse.

Now  a kind of family meeting: Old brands together with modern brands by Schleich and CollectA.

It´s my only old animal figure made by Durso, but Christophe has some more of them.... drunken
arrow [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Admin

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Old Masse fox made by Durso in Belgium.   Thu Apr 30, 2015 10:47 pm

That is one of the most charming foxes I have seen cheers
The lahl one is SO cute too Very Happy
They all are cheers

Roger
Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Old Masse fox made by Durso in Belgium.   Thu Apr 30, 2015 11:53 pm

Yvette is torturing me! Laughing It is so great seeing that you are collecting foxes. I believe you're only collecting those from modern companies and the composition ones. All reasonabily at the same scale. And it makes a very beautiful collection indeed. Very Happy
Durso fox, very interesting and one more for my wish list. I also am surprised with that Lahal fox, it has a pose similar to the Starlux one. I love when they have that playful pose. Very Happy Thanks for opening this topic! Very Happy

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Old Masse fox made by Durso in Belgium.   Fri May 01, 2015 4:30 am

Great topic and nice old fellow Yvette cheers It is the first time I see pics of this one. Durso aren't as realistic than Lineol but they are very charming toys. drunken

Tarunyada

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Old Masse fox made by Durso in Belgium.   Fri May 01, 2015 2:44 pm

Yvette, thanks for sharing this fox; it's so charming! cheers Congratulations! Durso, I haven't heard of that company before scratch I have to look for them when I'm in Belgium again Very Happy

Back to top Go down
http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
widukind

PostSubject: Re: Old Masse fox made by Durso in Belgium.   Fri May 01, 2015 8:12 pm

Very interesting newcomer Yvette :)

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Old Masse fox made by Durso in Belgium.   Fri May 01, 2015 11:23 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
.... Durso, I haven't heard of that company before scratch I have to look for them when I'm in Belgium again Very Happy

They are enormously charming cheers
Have you seen them [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ? Very Happy
I think they all beling to Christophe Wink

Tarunyada

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Old Masse fox made by Durso in Belgium.   Sat May 02, 2015 12:06 am

.... Durso, I haven't heard of that company before scratch I have to look for them when I'm in Belgium again Very Happy

They are enormously charming cheers
Have you seen them [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ? Very Happy
I think they all belong to Christophe Wink

Thanks for the link, Susanne Very Happy I hope I come across some of these charming figurines once!

Back to top Go down
http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
75senta75

PostSubject: Re: Old Masse fox made by Durso in Belgium.   Sat May 09, 2015 12:25 am

Thank you all for your nice postings!

It is so great seeing That You are collecting foxes. I believe you're only collecting Those from modern companies and the composition ones.

You're welcome, Roger! Foxes always belongs to my collection. I have only a few of them, not as many as you - as the "King of the foxes" king ,
but they are an important part of my collection.

So I am surprised With That Lahal fox, it has a pose similar to The StarLux one.

You're right, the pose of Lahl fox is similar to The Starlux one. You are an very good observer!

Here are both together:

Starlux and Lahl

Here again Starlux and Lahl foxes with an other old Masse fox. Again similar pose. I am not for 100% sure of brand, perhaps also Lahl, but I don´t know.

They are enormously charming
Have you seen them HERE ?
I think they all belong to Christophe

Susanne, I agree with you. These great photos are surely made by Christophe. They looks like the only and typical-brilliant-Christophe-photos. drunken

PostSubject: Re: Old Masse fox made by Durso in Belgium.   Sat May 09, 2015 8:54 am

Lahl i never heard before, very interesting!!

Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Old Masse fox made by Durso in Belgium.   Sat May 09, 2015 11:00 pm

So I am surprised With That Lahal fox, it has a pose similar to The StarLux one.

You're right, the pose of Lahl fox is similar to The Starlux one. You are an very good observer!
[/quote]

Laughing Thanks Yvett, I am like an astronomer without telescope. geek
These Lahl are really great, I've never seen them before. According with you, I also have a Lahl fox and although it is not as pretty as yours, I like it very much, no Miss Universe contest in my collection. Laughing
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Old Masse fox made by Durso in Belgium.   Sat May 09, 2015 11:16 pm

Ohh, yes ! Roger, she IS certainly ready for a Miss fox-world contest I love you cheers

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Old Masse fox made by Durso in Belgium.   

Back to top Go down

Old Masse fox made by Durso in Belgium.
Page 1 of 1