Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  
Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Please vote for Show Us Yours of October! Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
bounce bounce bounce Please check here the incredible line-up of Safari LTD for 2017! bounce bounce bounce

Share | 

I.Rex: from Jurassic World

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Takama

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: I.Rex: from Jurassic World   Fri May 01, 2015 4:29 pm

Ok The new Toys for the upcoming movie Jurassic World are now in stores, and to put it bluntly. Most of them are lousy, with mechanics that barely work, or straight up ugliness. However there was one figure that i found to be pretty decent, and that is the Indomionus Rex. The I.Rex is not a real dinosaur, but instead its a Movie Monster that was made to catch peoples attention because Studio executives think people are tired of real dinosaurs. The Toy is pretty decent when compared to all the others i seen, and the mechanics work good enough. By pulling its tail down, it will lower its head to clamp its jaws (which hang loosely)

Theres also a little hatch on the flank that can open with just a light touch to reviel a bit of the animals flesh.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Special Thanks to an Elderly Friend of mine, who was nice enough to gift me with this decent toy. I hope you enjoy my pics.
Back to top Go down
Tarunyada

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: I.Rex: from Jurassic World   Fri May 01, 2015 4:47 pm

Thanks for sharing, Takam! cheers I still have lots of the older Jurassic Park dinosaurs; I really enjoyed playing with them as a kid Very Happy I'm really looking forward to see the Jurassic World movie!

http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: I.Rex: from Jurassic World   Sat May 02, 2015 1:48 am

Great T-monster cheers

He has an almost Chap Mei-ish charm Very Happy

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: I.Rex: from Jurassic World   Sat May 02, 2015 8:14 am

Congratulations

Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: I.Rex: from Jurassic World   Sat May 02, 2015 11:44 am

Susanne is right, that's an action toy with a similar concept of Chap Mei. I also think it looks decent and thanks for presenting it to us! Very Happy

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I.Rex: from Jurassic World   Today at 2:07 am

Back to top Go down

I.Rex: from Jurassic World
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1