Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  
Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Please vote for Show Us Yours of October! Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
bounce bounce bounce Please check here the incredible line-up of Safari LTD for 2017! bounce bounce bounce

Share | 

Animal Planet - Mini Kingdom

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tarunyada

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Animal Planet - Mini Kingdom   Sat May 02, 2015 3:47 pm

I found these a while back on eBay, but I forgot about them Laughing I haven't bought them, so these are not mine, but I just wanted to share them with you. Each pack includes 4 animal covered in a soft flock coating and they are about 40/50mm in size. They really remind me of the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (2011) and [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (2013) which were given at the Dutch Plus supermarkets.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Elephant, puma, crocodile & red-eyed tree frog

Ring-tailed lemur, white tiger, green iguana & sea otter

Meerkat, manatee, peacock & pink river dolphin

I'm really considering buying the last pack, I'd love to have that manatee.. scratch I love you

http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Animal Planet - Mini Kingdom   Sat May 02, 2015 4:49 pm

They are lovely  cheers

I agreee that the last pack is especially great, but the lemur and puma are interesting also !
Can you see what the critter to the right in the middle-pack is ? A bushbaby or....?

Where did you see them ? Ebay in Holland ?

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Animal Planet - Mini Kingdom   Sat May 02, 2015 5:03 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
They are lovely  cheers

I agreee that the last pack is especially great, but the lemur and puma are interesting also !
Can you see what the critter to the right in the middle-pack is ? A bushbaby or....?

Yes they are :3

Yes, some of the other animals are very nice as well.
The critter to the right in the middle pack is a sea otter. At first I thought he looked really strange, but I figured out his pose Laughing

Something like that Razz

I definitely found them on eBay, but I'm not sure it was the Dutch eBay scratch But when I googled Animal Planet Mini Kingdom, I found some on the UK eBay as well Wink

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Animal Planet - Mini Kingdom   Sat May 02, 2015 5:06 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] they are cheers But if you search for them (especially on the UK eBay, I think), I'm sure you'll find some others as well Wink

SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Animal Planet - Mini Kingdom   Sat May 02, 2015 5:33 pm

Thankyou very much dear Jullie Very Happy

Roger
Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Animal Planet - Mini Kingdom   Sat May 02, 2015 6:47 pm

Lovely figures, Julie! Very Happy Thanks for sharing the information with us. Very Happy

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Animal Planet - Mini Kingdom   Sat May 02, 2015 8:05 pm

Congratulations,  i had in the past also one set but it wasnt interesting enough for my zoo :)

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Animal Planet - Mini Kingdom   Sun May 03, 2015 1:04 pm

Love the fuzzy animals! Very Happy

http://mistystarstudios.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Animal Planet - Mini Kingdom   Today at 12:04 pm

Back to top Go down

Animal Planet - Mini Kingdom
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1