Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  
bounce bounce bounce Please check here the incredible line-up of Safari LTD for 2017! bounce bounce bounce

Share | 

Plus - Troetels

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tarunyada

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Plus - Troetels   Sat May 02, 2015 4:32 pm

Besides the lovely Albert Heijn WWF figurines there is another Dutch supermarket that produced animal figurines. These so called 'Troetels' are about the same size as the AH WWF figurines, but are less realistic, are made of a softer kind of plastic and are covered in a soft flock coating. There are two series made, one in 2011 and one in 2013. Each series exist of 25 animal figurines, but for the second series there was one special edition made as well. So in total there are 51 Troetels. The photographs are not mine; I just want to share this series with you.

* Troetels [2011]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Bald eagle, brown bear, dolphin, squirrel
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Giraffe, gorilla, deer, polar bear
Camel, frog, crocodile, lion
Rhino, hippopotamus, elephant, orangutan
Killer whale, giant panda, blue-and-yellow macaw, meerkat
Tiger, owl, butterfly, wolf
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Zebra

* Globe Troetels [2013]
Bison, cheetah, clownfish, dromedary
Moose, donkey, flamingo, gibbon
Impala, chameleon, kangaroo, emperor penguin
Koala, king cobra, llama, peacock
Galápagos tortoise, ostrich, toco toucan, walrus
Raccoon, wild boar, great white shark, harbor seal
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Panther, gecko (special edition - glow in the dark)

It may surprise you that I have very few of these Troetels (only about 5 of them)  What a Face  I wasn't really interested in them - until now. So I have to hunt down another series of cute tiny animal figurines Laughing

Last edited by Tarunyada on Mon May 11, 2015 5:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Plus - Troetels   Sat May 02, 2015 8:06 pm

Congratulations,  very cute :)

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Plus - Troetels   Sat May 02, 2015 8:18 pm

Arrw ! There are SO many that I don't hav Suspect

They er SO cute cheers I love you

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Plus - Troetels   Sun May 03, 2015 12:59 pm

Oh I love the little zebra! So cute!

http://mistystarstudios.blogspot.com
Dutch Bear

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Plus - Troetels   Sat May 09, 2015 9:55 pm

I still have these spare Troetels.
They were in my tradelist that has gone missing.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I scraped the skin off the polarbear and the brown bear.
They have nice white and brown plastic underneath.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] / [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] / [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] / [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Dutch Bear

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Plus - Troetels   Sat May 09, 2015 9:57 pm

Here in Holland we see them all over the place at fleamarkets.
So maybe the others can't be that hard to find.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] / [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] / [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] / [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Plus - Troetels   Sat May 09, 2015 11:17 pm

Thanks for all these informations! Very Happy It is always interesting to have a reference to these little figures. Very Happy
I don't use to point mistakes because it is a quite normal thing, but organutan sounds great! Laughing flower
That gibbon looks actually a very serious Sir. Very Happy monkey

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plus - Troetels   Sat May 09, 2015 11:36 pm

Awwwr so flurry! Cool
Back to top Go down
Tarunyada

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Plus - Troetels   Mon May 11, 2015 5:37 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Here in Holland we see them all over the place at fleamarkets.
So maybe the others can't be that hard to find.

Indeed, they aren't that hard to find Wink I just have to look for them the next time I'll visit a flea market!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
I don't use to point mistakes because it is a quite normal thing, but organutan sounds great! Laughing flower

Laughing I even looked it up so I wouldn't create some sort of new species, but it looks like I made a typo anyway Laughing Thanks for pointing it out!

http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Plus - Troetels   Today at 2:18 pm

Back to top Go down

Plus - Troetels
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STS Forum  :: Animal toy figures reviews and discussions :: Modern companies :: Other modern companies-
Jump to: