Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Female ring-tailed lemur with baby, - new from Papo 2015 :-D

Go down 
+5
LeeAnn
SUSANNE
Roger
costicuba
NightLioness
9 posters
AuthorMessage
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

Female ring-tailed lemur with baby, - new from Papo 2015 :-D Empty
PostSubject: Female ring-tailed lemur with baby, - new from Papo 2015 :-D   Female ring-tailed lemur with baby, - new from Papo 2015 :-D EmptyWed May 06, 2015 1:38 am

HURRAAAY !!! The new lemur and her baby from Papo has arrived here yesterday cheers
Of course it would have been nice with another species of lemur, because there are already several of these, - but it is indeed a lovely model, and they are LEMURS Wink

I wanted to present them immediately, - but then we had a terrible thunderstorm, and the net-connection was gone !!!
It was really bad , so probably a mast was struck by lightning. Suspect

Now, suddenly I am back in touch with the world, so I hasten to send you some pictures of my new darlings :

The lemur from Mojo is showing the size. Very Happy
He had looked so much forward to meet them, - but poor guy ! The new lady is too busi checking out her new home  What a Face
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

But, ok, Lemura and little Limurifax are cute enough to show the walkaround only the two of them  Laughing

monkey monkey Very Happy

Last edited by SUSANNE on Wed May 06, 2015 6:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://dyr-og-dimser.dk
NightLioness
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: Female ring-tailed lemur with baby, - new from Papo 2015 :-D   Female ring-tailed lemur with baby, - new from Papo 2015 :-D EmptyWed May 06, 2015 1:48 am

I don't collect lemurs, I don't collect Lemurs, I don't collect them, no brain no!
(or apes and monkeys for that part)....

But they are so cute!

costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: Female ring-tailed lemur with baby, - new from Papo 2015 :-D   Female ring-tailed lemur with baby, - new from Papo 2015 :-D EmptyWed May 06, 2015 2:10 am

cheers Lemur -rulezzzzz cheers
Congratulations Susanne :) This is a nice model from Papo...
yes, will be great if some of the brands, deside to make another species of lemur...but still these two are nice and chatming :)
And we are waiting the answer from Mojo ...:)

Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Female ring-tailed lemur with baby, - new from Papo 2015 :-D   Female ring-tailed lemur with baby, - new from Papo 2015 :-D EmptyWed May 06, 2015 4:04 am

Laughing Susanne, Mojo's lemur guy is married, I know his wife is taking so long to arrive that her baby got asleep but he has to be patient. cat That's a wonderful lemur from Papo with the usual great level of detail that the brand give us. I know you'll get the Mojo lady with baby too once you love lemurs and it will be great to see a comparison thread then. Very Happy

Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Female ring-tailed lemur with baby, - new from Papo 2015 :-D   Female ring-tailed lemur with baby, - new from Papo 2015 :-D EmptyWed May 06, 2015 4:15 am

Roger wrote:
Laughing Susanne, Mojo's lemur guy is married, I know his wife is taking so long to arrive that her baby got asleep but he has to be patient.  cat That's a wonderful lemur from Papo with the usual great level of detail that the brand give us. I know you'll get the Mojo lady with baby too once you love lemurs and it will be great to see a comparison thread then. Very Happy

cheers cheers cheers
I will tell Mojo-mur that his wife is on the way Very Happy

LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Female ring-tailed lemur with baby, - new from Papo 2015 :-D   Female ring-tailed lemur with baby, - new from Papo 2015 :-D EmptyWed May 06, 2015 4:47 am

Another lemur for Susanne cheers cheers cheers Congratulations! The family is growing Wink

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Female ring-tailed lemur with baby, - new from Papo 2015 :-D   Female ring-tailed lemur with baby, - new from Papo 2015 :-D EmptyWed May 06, 2015 4:58 am

Nice addition Susanne :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Bloodrayne

Bloodrayne

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Female ring-tailed lemur with baby, - new from Papo 2015 :-D   Female ring-tailed lemur with baby, - new from Papo 2015 :-D EmptyWed May 06, 2015 5:52 am

The little baby on top looks really cute and I think Mama's furry coat looks good.
Thick and soft.
It's nice to see they go so well with the Mojo lemur (sizewise).

Anasta SchwarzeWölfin

Country/State : Russia

PostSubject: Re: Female ring-tailed lemur with baby, - new from Papo 2015 :-D   Female ring-tailed lemur with baby, - new from Papo 2015 :-D EmptyWed May 06, 2015 6:32 am

Congrats, Susanne!
I'm glad that your first lemur meet his mate — despite she's busy right now, they look wonderful together cheers
But there is something strange in this girl too: I think, her legs aren't enough thin, and her muzzle looks a bit big. As I know, lemurs have pretty small and accurate muzzle. But it isn't really big minus and her face still looks beautiful.
And her cub is so pretty: I like pose, I like his vision sunny
I've heard about storms in Europe, it's terrible Evil or Very Mad And we have very beautiful and NOT — oh god, finally! — hot sun. I'm going to do some outdoors photos in week-end.

'Til then I walk alone.

Back to top Go down
http://schwarzwolfin.deviantart.com/
donny ong

Country/State : indonesia

PostSubject: Re: Female ring-tailed lemur with baby, - new from Papo 2015 :-D   Female ring-tailed lemur with baby, - new from Papo 2015 :-D EmptyWed May 06, 2015 1:30 pm

Congrats Susanne. Very nice lemurs. Thanks for the walkaround.
Yes, it would be nice to see the lemur with baby from Mojo too.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Female ring-tailed lemur with baby, - new from Papo 2015 :-D   Female ring-tailed lemur with baby, - new from Papo 2015 :-D Empty

Back to top Go down

Female ring-tailed lemur with baby, - new from Papo 2015 :-D
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STS Forum  :: Animal toy figures reviews and discussions :: Major brands :: Papo :: Papo walkarounds and reviews-
Jump to: