Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Emma's painting project

Go down 
+4
Ana
NightLioness
Wilorvise
SUSANNE
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

Emma's painting project - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emma's painting project   Emma's painting project - Page 2 EmptyMon May 18, 2015 1:08 pm

Beautyful paintigs  cheers

I am especially totally impressed by your fox  Applause

Emma/schleichgirl wrote:

Remember~ Never keep your hot chocolate and painting water together  Laughing

affraid Aaarrrrgh lol!

PostSubject: Re: Emma's painting project   Emma's painting project - Page 2 EmptyMon May 18, 2015 11:05 pm

Thank you very, very much for your kind comments Anna, LeeAnn and Susanne cheers sunny
Back to top Go down
Dum_my

Dum_my

Country/State : Nederland

PostSubject: Re: Emma's painting project   Emma's painting project - Page 2 EmptyTue May 19, 2015 10:15 am

Beautiful paintings Very Happy
Like your style its very unique

PostSubject: Re: Emma's painting project   Emma's painting project - Page 2 EmptyTue May 19, 2015 9:32 pm

Dum_my wrote:
Beautiful paintings Very Happy
Like your style its very unique

You think so! Surprised I've actually watched heaps of YouTube tutorials, all the painting horses I could find Wink Before I got started. cheers

There are some really amazing tutorials there for anyone bounce
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Emma's painting project   Emma's painting project - Page 2 EmptyWed May 20, 2015 9:17 pm

Yesterday I spent my time painting a lion Wink It didn't come out as well as I'd hoped, but to live is to learn study flower

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Emma's painting project   Emma's painting project - Page 2 EmptyWed May 20, 2015 9:26 pm

Ana wrote:
I think horses are very nicely painted but the most incredible I find the composition and colours which you chosen for background. Very Happy
It is very modern concept for a picture and the yellow makes a very interesting and strong contrast to the dark silhouettes of two horses. Even more incredible is the lighting going from up and down symmetrically, it makes it almost abstract or make it look like a dream or vision. At some point that background with this kind of colour and lighting can look like connected to the concept of Icon and I think it makes the whole concept of your painting quite powerful. Shocked I don't know if that was the idea here but I thought you may like to think about it too Smile

This is really encouraging! Very Happy You guessed quite right! It is from a dream or vision Applause Wink
Thank you very much Anna Very Happy cheers
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Emma's painting project   Emma's painting project - Page 2 EmptyWed May 20, 2015 9:43 pm

Lovely lion I love you

Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Emma's painting project   Emma's painting project - Page 2 EmptyWed May 20, 2015 9:49 pm

Yes, that's a lovely lion. I enjoy sometimes to see in historical buildings some sculptures and painting of lions and I warrant that you did much better than most of them I have seen. Lions are strangely hard so it was a brave choice from you. Very Happy

PostSubject: Re: Emma's painting project   Emma's painting project - Page 2 EmptyWed May 20, 2015 9:51 pm

Yes, lions are the most difficult to paint or draw silent tongue cyclops

Thank you for your lovely comments LeeAnn and Roger Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Emma's painting project   Emma's painting project - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 9:55 pm

Hmmm scratch I had a picture of a Toucan and a penguin to post, but I can't find them! affraid
Bother, I'd like to paint this morning but my pad is missing Sad Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Wilorvise

Wilorvise

Country/State : Colorado, USA

PostSubject: Re: Emma's painting project   Emma's painting project - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 10:13 pm

Emma/schleichgirl wrote:
Yesterday I spent my time painting a lion Wink  It didn't come out as well as I'd hoped, but to live is to learn study flower

I'm impressed with the sheer number of brush strokes per inch. Your patience is commendable. Nice lion. Applause

Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Emma's painting project   Emma's painting project - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 10:31 pm

I missed this last picture, - I LOVE that picture of the lion, Emma cheers
Fantastic, - you found your style there , - it is brilliant bounce Applause Applause Applause

PostSubject: Re: Emma's painting project   Emma's painting project - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2015 9:48 pm

SUSANNE wrote:
I missed this last picture, - I LOVE that picture of the lion, Emma cheers
Fantastic, - you found your style there , - it is brilliant bounce Applause Applause Applause

cheers cheers cheers

Yay! I found my painting book!
Both done in Water colour with a tiny bit of acrylics to cover up some mistakes Wink

Mum stole my Toucan Mad Rolling Eyes Laughing

She wanted to put him in her scrapbook! affraid

Birds are the easiest to paint, I think. I'm very happy with them. Smile
Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: Emma's painting project   Emma's painting project - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2015 12:48 pm

Beautiful! I love the colours of the penguin underwater Applause

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Emma's painting project   Emma's painting project - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2015 2:10 pm

Laughing Laughing So your mom stole the toucan , - I certainly understand her cheers

If I was there I would steal the happily hopping beautyful penguin Laughing

I really, really love the way you put on the paint in an almost impressionist way Applause Very Happy

PostSubject: Re: Emma's painting project   Emma's painting project - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2015 8:56 pm

Thank you so much Anna and Susanne Very Happy What should I paint next? question bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Emma's painting project   Emma's painting project - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2015 1:15 am

Ohhhh! I think I will steal the penguin drunken drunken drunken I love you I love you I love you

Did you know I love penguins?

PostSubject: Re: Emma's painting project   Emma's painting project - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Emma's painting project
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2