Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  
Very Happy The topic "Animals where you live" won the SUY for December" Very Happy

Share | 

Hippo and african elephant by Sean Cooper (Paleocraft).

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
signatus

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Hippo and african elephant by Sean Cooper (Paleocraft).   Fri May 08, 2015 12:48 pm

I want to introduce two new acquisitions in my opinion, one of the best sculptors of figures of prehistoric animals. In its extensive range of prehistoric figures he has added some figures of present fauna such as those that I'll show you.

Figures  are made on a scale 1:20 (perfect for me) and great realism and exquisite modeling.

Hope you like them! Very Happy .

Hippo
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

African elephant

Here with white rhino by Sean Cooper and Mountain Lu giraffe

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Likaon - Wildlife Models Shop [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
My homemade models : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://signatustudio.com
costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: Hippo and african elephant by Sean Cooper (Paleocraft).   Fri May 08, 2015 1:04 pm

Wowwww....this artist is soooooo gooood !
I just love this two models....just phantastic ! Applause
What a awesome hippo.... affraid

PostSubject: Re: Hippo and african elephant by Sean Cooper (Paleocraft).   Fri May 08, 2015 1:05 pm

Are they very expensive Miguel ? :)

Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Hippo and african elephant by Sean Cooper (Paleocraft).   Fri May 08, 2015 1:49 pm

They are both excellent sculpts with great poses! Very Happy Hippo is specially fantastic! Very Happy Thanks for showing and congratulations! Very Happy

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Hippo and african elephant by Sean Cooper (Paleocraft).   Fri May 08, 2015 3:56 pm

They are STUNNING affraid cheers bounce Applause

signatus

PostSubject: Re: Hippo and african elephant by Sean Cooper (Paleocraft).   Fri May 08, 2015 4:48 pm

Thanks Kosta, Roger and Susanne !! Very Happy . Figures really are fantastic but quite expensive for what could be a figure known brands. for example, the hippo cost me 150 euros in total, although I think that is worth this gem.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Likaon - Wildlife Models Shop [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Hippo and african elephant by Sean Cooper (Paleocraft).   Fri May 08, 2015 6:13 pm

Beautieful figurines,  big congratulations!

PostSubject: Re: Hippo and african elephant by Sean Cooper (Paleocraft).   Sat May 09, 2015 3:01 pm

Thank you for the info Miguel :) You are right , that this price worth it :) The models are awesome :)

Country/State : come from Poland now live in The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Hippo and african elephant by Sean Cooper (Paleocraft).   Sat May 09, 2015 5:22 pm

Beautiful newcomers! I just love this elephant! elephant

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
john2xtheman

Country/State : u.s.a.

PostSubject: Re: Hippo and african elephant by Sean Cooper (Paleocraft).   Sat May 09, 2015 11:23 pm

Sean Cooper's best models are his mammals,both prehistoric and modern,as the pics in signatus's post show. Very Happy

Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause

PostSubject: Re: Hippo and african elephant by Sean Cooper (Paleocraft).   Mon May 11, 2015 7:09 pm

Thank you Andreas, Kosta, Anna and John !! sunny sunny sunny sunny

Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Hippo and african elephant by Sean Cooper (Paleocraft).   Mon May 11, 2015 9:13 pm

Those are really fantastic models Very Happy I love Sean Cooper art, too bad it is too expensive for my wallet. Congratulation Miguel Very Happy

Sergey

Country/State : S. - Petersburg, Russia

PostSubject: Re: Hippo and african elephant by Sean Cooper (Paleocraft).   Fri May 15, 2015 1:20 am

exclamation exclamation exclamation exclamation exclamation Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause

PostSubject: Re: Hippo and african elephant by Sean Cooper (Paleocraft).   Sat May 16, 2015 2:15 pm

They are all great and the African elephant is absolutely gorgeous and realistic.
Congratulations on these acquisitions Applause

PostSubject: Re: Hippo and african elephant by Sean Cooper (Paleocraft).   Tue May 19, 2015 5:42 pm

Thank you Christophe, Sergey and Maria. Glad you like it as me ! Very Happy sunny .

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hippo and african elephant by Sean Cooper (Paleocraft).   Today at 10:47 pm

Back to top Go down

Hippo and african elephant by Sean Cooper (Paleocraft).
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1