Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  

Share | 

Liiolii's outdoor pics (updated 17th May)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Liiolii

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Liiolii's outdoor pics (updated 17th May)   May 8th 2015, 15:04

I took several figurine photos today, but only this one with a Schleich fox was sharp. Rolling Eyes But I think it's really nice, though.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by Liiolii on May 17th 2015, 11:50; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Liiolii's outdoor pics (updated 17th May)   May 8th 2015, 15:06

Hmm, the photo isn't showing for me. I wonder if it's just my computer? scratch

http://mistystarstudios.blogspot.com
Liiolii

PostSubject: Re: Liiolii's outdoor pics (updated 17th May)   May 8th 2015, 15:09

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Hmm, the photo isn't showing for me. I wonder if it's just my computer? scratch

Now it should be okay. Can you see it? I had some problems with uploading the photo. :)
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Liiolii's outdoor pics (updated 17th May)   May 8th 2015, 15:49

There it is! cheers Very well worth the wait, excellent photo! I can't wait to see more bounce

Roger
Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Liiolii's outdoor pics (updated 17th May)   May 8th 2015, 17:15

That's a beautiful picture and even more special being a fox. Very Happy

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Liiolii's outdoor pics (updated 17th May)   May 8th 2015, 18:11

Absolutely beautyful cheers Applause

Liiolii

PostSubject: Re: Liiolii's outdoor pics (updated 17th May)   May 16th 2015, 16:26

Thank you!! Roger, you have a wonderful collection of foxes!

This time only one photo, it from my balcony. Flying objects are difficult to catch - this seagull was really a tricky one. Wink

Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Liiolii's outdoor pics (updated 17th May)   May 16th 2015, 23:54

cheers cheers cheers

Liiolii

PostSubject: Re: Liiolii's outdoor pics (updated 17th May)   May 17th 2015, 11:48

So, here we go! (I must say I hate when people are staring when I'm taking figurine photos outdoors.)    What a Face

Schleich swan.

Schleich bear.

Another bear photo.

Schleich pelican.

Papo cobra.
Back to top Go down
costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: Liiolii's outdoor pics (updated 17th May)   May 17th 2015, 15:43

Great photos! cheers
I`m shure, it is so nice feeling, when you give action to your imagination, trying to give a life to the models :))
My favorite picture is this one with the Schleich pelican. :)

Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Liiolii's outdoor pics (updated 17th May)   May 19th 2015, 02:44

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Thank you!! Roger, you have a wonderful collection of foxes!

Thanks! Very Happy ... and you take fantastic pictures! Like Kosta, I love specially the pelican one. Very Happy

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Dum_my

Country/State : Nederland

PostSubject: Re: Liiolii's outdoor pics (updated 17th May)   June 15th 2015, 16:11

Beautifull photo's Very Happy

Country/State : come from Poland now live in The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Liiolii's outdoor pics (updated 17th May)   June 16th 2015, 12:06

Nice, nice, nice, very nice!!! Very Happy My fav is also pelican Smile

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
SUSANNE
Admin

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Liiolii's outdoor pics (updated 17th May)   June 16th 2015, 12:22

I love them cheers
Such great landscapes, and super-quality photos that fit each model perfectly Applause flower

Maty26

Country/State : Czech republic

PostSubject: Re: Liiolii's outdoor pics (updated 17th May)   July 7th 2015, 14:34

Beautiful! Especially the Cobra ! Also I do not like it when people look at me during the shoot...
I prefer taking photos in the forest.
Small sample: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://zookontinentu.blog.cz/
*Valencia Stables*

Country/State : Arizona

PostSubject: Re: Liiolii's outdoor pics (updated 17th May)   September 8th 2015, 05:54

Looks so real! Great Job!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Liiolii's outdoor pics (updated 17th May)   Today at 18:30

Back to top Go down

Liiolii's outdoor pics (updated 17th May)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1