Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  
Very Happy The topic "Animals where you live" won the SUY for December" Very Happy

Share | 

Liiolii's additions

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Liiolii

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Liiolii's additions   Sat May 09, 2015 12:36 pm

This is a thread for my newest animal additions. I have still problems with uploading pics - those url's etc. are bit tricky for me - so please be patient, if you can't see my photos immediately...or there is something else odd... Just learning the system!  study

So, my newest Schleich animals! I'm a bit disappointed in the seagull - eyes are too cartoonish, in my honest opinion. The silver color of wings is nice, however. Seahorse is smaller than I thought, but cute. I like to collect sealife and birds, of course. I tried to concentrate to collecting only birds earlier (and sealife and... and...) but I can't resist when I see well shaped and nicely painted figurines - even elephants!!  tongue This time I bought some animals of Northern forests, too. No monkeys, you see...  monkey

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

And then my new Papos. Which one is my favorite - I can't decide yet. In general, I prefer Papo to Schleich, but there is only one store in Finland where you can find Papos... and Schleichs are everywhere.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Liiolii's additions   Sat May 09, 2015 12:56 pm

It looks like Flickr changed the format again Mad Don't feel bad if you can't figure it out - I don't understand this new version either!

Lovely new models you've acquired, congrats!

http://mistystarstudios.blogspot.com
SUSANNE
Admin

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Liiolii's additions   Sat May 09, 2015 1:06 pm

Wonderful additions cheers
I love those Papos also, - perhaps the snake most, - but yes ! It is hard to choose Wink

We have the same here, - schleich everywhere, and a ridiculous prices because they don't have competition silent , - but you found some really nice ones Very Happy

Is your seagul made in China ? I think the German made one is slightly less cartoonish ....

Arrrgh ! It is irritating when they keep changing the places where you can upload pictures, - well, I suppose they think they improve geek Laughing

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Liiolii's additions   Sat May 09, 2015 4:15 pm

Nice additions

Country/State : FRANCE Saint-Louis

PostSubject: Re: Liiolii's additions   Sat May 09, 2015 9:12 pm

Wonderful additions Very Happy cheers Applause Cool
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Liiolii's additions   Sat May 09, 2015 11:07 pm

Those are all great figures, my favorite of them is the Papo cobra. Very Happy Not a question of reptilian taste, I just think it is the figure that better represents the real thing. Though, as I told, all others are really nice. Very Happy
I hope you figure a easy way to manage with how to post pictures, when we can't find an easy way, it turns boring but with time, I am sure you'll find it funny. Very Happy

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Liiolii

PostSubject: Re: Liiolii's additions   Mon May 11, 2015 3:52 pm

Thanks for nice comments!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:

Is your seagul made in China ? I think the German made one is slightly less cartoonish ....

Yes, it's Chinese... What a surprise. (Not really.)

Well, I have to say I'm really waiting September and coming of Schleich watering hole!! Any opinions, without seeing it in real, folks? I afraid I have to move in a bigger apartment soon... Shocked The watering hole is quite big - so where to put it? On a kitchen table? Do you think it's just for children - I mean, for playing? The surface of water seems nice in pictures, I think.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Tarunyada

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Liiolii's additions   Mon May 11, 2015 5:11 pm

Congratulations with your additions Very Happy That Papo barn owl is still on my wishlist, what a beauty.. <3

http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
Liiolii

PostSubject: Re: Liiolii's additions   Fri May 15, 2015 12:39 pm

Oh no, just found a Finnish online toy store selling all CollectA's for 2 € (normal 3,90-7,90 €). bounce
Back to top Go down
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: Liiolii's additions   Fri May 15, 2015 1:59 pm

Oh no, just found a Finnish online toy store selling all CollectA's for 2 € (normal 3,90-7,90 €). bounce

Whaaaaa???? affraid cyclops bounce

Back to top Go down
http://night-lioness.deviantart.com/
LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Liiolii's additions   Fri May 15, 2015 3:06 pm

Ooh! Where!? bounce

Liiolii

PostSubject: Re: Liiolii's additions   Fri May 15, 2015 3:50 pm

Ooh! Where!? bounce

In Lelushoppi store: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Unfortunately their models are quite "basic", not the best examples of CollectA, but I bought some wildlife, however.  tongue

And... I found another store, too, selling CollectA (with normal prices). Yeah, a lot of Googling today.  Rolling Eyes
Their postages are huge, which is a big minus, but they have a nice variety of wild animals. I did't buy anything yet there, I have to eat, too... Wink  But it's always nice (and rare!) to find a store selling other brands that Schleich in Finland.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Liiolii's additions   Fri May 15, 2015 10:37 pm

Beautiful additions! Very Happy bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
Dutch Bear

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Liiolii's additions   Sat May 16, 2015 12:30 am

€2 each, wow.
too bad i dont read Finnish so i cant find details on ordering and postage.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] / [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] / [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] / [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Liiolii's additions   Sat May 16, 2015 2:34 am

Older but still very charming models, can't wait to see which ones you picked out Very Happy

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Liiolii's additions   Today at 1:27 am

Back to top Go down

Liiolii's additions
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1