Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  
Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Please vote for Show Us Yours of October! Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
bounce bounce bounce Please check here the incredible line-up of Safari LTD for 2017! bounce bounce bounce

Share | 

Liiolii's additions

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Liiolii

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Liiolii's additions   Sat May 09, 2015 12:36 pm

This is a thread for my newest animal additions. I have still problems with uploading pics - those url's etc. are bit tricky for me - so please be patient, if you can't see my photos immediately...or there is something else odd... Just learning the system!  study

So, my newest Schleich animals! I'm a bit disappointed in the seagull - eyes are too cartoonish, in my honest opinion. The silver color of wings is nice, however. Seahorse is smaller than I thought, but cute. I like to collect sealife and birds, of course. I tried to concentrate to collecting only birds earlier (and sealife and... and...) but I can't resist when I see well shaped and nicely painted figurines - even elephants!!  tongue This time I bought some animals of Northern forests, too. No monkeys, you see...  monkey

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

And then my new Papos. Which one is my favorite - I can't decide yet. In general, I prefer Papo to Schleich, but there is only one store in Finland where you can find Papos... and Schleichs are everywhere.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Liiolii's additions   Sat May 09, 2015 12:56 pm

It looks like Flickr changed the format again Mad Don't feel bad if you can't figure it out - I don't understand this new version either!

Lovely new models you've acquired, congrats!

http://mistystarstudios.blogspot.com
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Liiolii's additions   Sat May 09, 2015 1:06 pm

Wonderful additions cheers
I love those Papos also, - perhaps the snake most, - but yes ! It is hard to choose Wink

We have the same here, - schleich everywhere, and a ridiculous prices because they don't have competition silent , - but you found some really nice ones Very Happy

Is your seagul made in China ? I think the German made one is slightly less cartoonish ....

Arrrgh ! It is irritating when they keep changing the places where you can upload pictures, - well, I suppose they think they improve geek Laughing

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Liiolii's additions   Sat May 09, 2015 4:15 pm

Nice additions

Country/State : FRANCE Saint-Louis

PostSubject: Re: Liiolii's additions   Sat May 09, 2015 9:12 pm

Wonderful additions Very Happy cheers Applause Cool
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Liiolii's additions   Sat May 09, 2015 11:07 pm

Those are all great figures, my favorite of them is the Papo cobra. Very Happy Not a question of reptilian taste, I just think it is the figure that better represents the real thing. Though, as I told, all others are really nice. Very Happy
I hope you figure a easy way to manage with how to post pictures, when we can't find an easy way, it turns boring but with time, I am sure you'll find it funny. Very Happy

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Liiolii

PostSubject: Re: Liiolii's additions   Mon May 11, 2015 3:52 pm

Thanks for nice comments!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:

Is your seagul made in China ? I think the German made one is slightly less cartoonish ....

Yes, it's Chinese... What a surprise. (Not really.)

Well, I have to say I'm really waiting September and coming of Schleich watering hole!! Any opinions, without seeing it in real, folks? I afraid I have to move in a bigger apartment soon... Shocked The watering hole is quite big - so where to put it? On a kitchen table? Do you think it's just for children - I mean, for playing? The surface of water seems nice in pictures, I think.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Tarunyada

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Liiolii's additions   Mon May 11, 2015 5:11 pm

Congratulations with your additions Very Happy That Papo barn owl is still on my wishlist, what a beauty.. <3

http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
Liiolii

PostSubject: Re: Liiolii's additions   Fri May 15, 2015 12:39 pm

Oh no, just found a Finnish online toy store selling all CollectA's for 2 € (normal 3,90-7,90 €). bounce
Back to top Go down
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: Liiolii's additions   Fri May 15, 2015 1:59 pm

Oh no, just found a Finnish online toy store selling all CollectA's for 2 € (normal 3,90-7,90 €). bounce

Whaaaaa???? affraid cyclops bounce

Back to top Go down
http://night-lioness.deviantart.com/
LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Liiolii's additions   Fri May 15, 2015 3:06 pm

Ooh! Where!? bounce

Liiolii

PostSubject: Re: Liiolii's additions   Fri May 15, 2015 3:50 pm

Ooh! Where!? bounce

In Lelushoppi store: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Unfortunately their models are quite "basic", not the best examples of CollectA, but I bought some wildlife, however.  tongue

And... I found another store, too, selling CollectA (with normal prices). Yeah, a lot of Googling today.  Rolling Eyes
Their postages are huge, which is a big minus, but they have a nice variety of wild animals. I did't buy anything yet there, I have to eat, too... Wink  But it's always nice (and rare!) to find a store selling other brands that Schleich in Finland.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Liiolii's additions   Fri May 15, 2015 10:37 pm

Beautiful additions! Very Happy bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
Dutch Bear

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Liiolii's additions   Sat May 16, 2015 12:30 am

€2 each, wow.
too bad i dont read Finnish so i cant find details on ordering and postage.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] / [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] / [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] / [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Liiolii's additions   Sat May 16, 2015 2:34 am

Older but still very charming models, can't wait to see which ones you picked out Very Happy

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Liiolii's additions   Today at 7:05 pm

Back to top Go down

Liiolii's additions
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1