Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Safari ltd Crocodile Shark 1998 WALKAROUND more pics added

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
weaselfan93

weaselfan93

Country/State : United States

Safari ltd Crocodile Shark 1998 WALKAROUND more pics added Empty
PostSubject: Safari ltd Crocodile Shark 1998 WALKAROUND more pics added   Safari ltd Crocodile Shark 1998 WALKAROUND more pics added EmptyTue 19 May 2015, 19:41

Recently I received the most elusive Safari ltd sea life replica; the Crocodile Shark. I did not know that this figure existed until two years ago. since then it was listed on my search list and I never thought I would be able to acquire this wonderful shark since it is almost never on ebay. luckily I had help from a friend and fellow collector (Kevin, K907) who found the shark for me. thank you so much my friend. now my original Safari ltd sea life collection from the 1990s is almost complete. here is this rare masterpiece and I believe the only crocodile shark that ever was made (except the small toob shark). cheers
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
here is a size comparison with a presumed "enemy"
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Lance - Safari ltd wildlife collector  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by weaselfan93 on Mon 25 May 2015, 21:00; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Safari ltd Crocodile Shark 1998 WALKAROUND more pics added   Safari ltd Crocodile Shark 1998 WALKAROUND more pics added EmptyWed 20 May 2015, 05:56

More pics please Lance, a walkaround Very Happy

Congratulation cheers
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Safari ltd Crocodile Shark 1998 WALKAROUND more pics added   Safari ltd Crocodile Shark 1998 WALKAROUND more pics added EmptyWed 20 May 2015, 06:04

A beautiful shark! I have this shark too and so i am sure this specie is included in the shark toob too:)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Safari ltd Crocodile Shark 1998 WALKAROUND more pics added   Safari ltd Crocodile Shark 1998 WALKAROUND more pics added EmptyWed 20 May 2015, 12:43

Yes Lance, you're very lucky getting it... Kevin is a great hunter. It is a fantastic chance for a walk around as Christophe suggested. bounce bounce

Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Safari ltd Crocodile Shark 1998 WALKAROUND more pics added   Safari ltd Crocodile Shark 1998 WALKAROUND more pics added EmptyWed 20 May 2015, 14:49

What a fantastic find cheers

SO rare, and SO beautyful !!! CONGRATULATIONS sunny flower sunny

weaselfan93

weaselfan93

PostSubject: Safari ltd Crocodile Shark 1998   Safari ltd Crocodile Shark 1998 WALKAROUND more pics added EmptyWed 20 May 2015, 15:58

thank you all for the nice comments cheers sadly, I do not have enough space in my dropbox to upload more pictures for a walkaround. maybe I can do this some time in the future.

Lance - Safari ltd wildlife collector  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
weaselfan93

weaselfan93

PostSubject: Safari ltd Crocodile Shark 1998 WALKAROUND more pics added   Safari ltd Crocodile Shark 1998 WALKAROUND more pics added EmptyThu 21 May 2015, 19:27

Kikimalou wrote:

Congratulation cheers
here is a walkaround upon your request. Very Happy

Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Safari ltd Crocodile Shark 1998 WALKAROUND more pics added   Safari ltd Crocodile Shark 1998 WALKAROUND more pics added EmptyThu 21 May 2015, 19:44

Thankyou VERY much cheers

What a lovely, beautyful fish drunken

Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Safari ltd Crocodile Shark 1998 WALKAROUND more pics added   Safari ltd Crocodile Shark 1998 WALKAROUND more pics added EmptyFri 22 May 2015, 05:04

weaselfan93 wrote:
Kikimalou wrote:

Congratulation cheers
here is a walkaround upon your request. Very Happy

Thank you very much Lance Very Happy It is an awesome catch Applause 1998!!! In those years Safari Ltd was the only serious fishing zone for a marine collector. If we needed a proof this crocodile shark would do the job.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Safari ltd Crocodile Shark 1998 WALKAROUND more pics added   Safari ltd Crocodile Shark 1998 WALKAROUND more pics added Empty

Back to top Go down

Safari ltd Crocodile Shark 1998 WALKAROUND more pics added
Page 1 of 1