Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

schleich moose repaint !!

Go down 
+2
SUSANNE
Oryx7557
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Oryx7557

Oryx7557

Country/State : new zealand

schleich moose repaint !! Empty
PostSubject: schleich moose repaint !!   schleich moose repaint !! EmptyThu May 21, 2015 5:41 am

so its been a long time since iv been on here i stoped collecting for a long time but iv started again an my collection is small but got this moose but sadly was verry damaged so i thort i would paint over it might tuch it up a bit more make the legs white an nose black an take away the white on the eyes but here ya go  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: schleich moose repaint !!   schleich moose repaint !! EmptyThu May 21, 2015 8:38 am

He is so great cheers
How did you make the antlers ? Very Happy

How funny, - I have tried to repaint one ( 1 ) model, and it was this moose, too Laughing
It is surprisingly difficult , the more I worked on him, the worse he looked Embarassed

Oryx7557

Oryx7557

Country/State : new zealand

PostSubject: Re: schleich moose repaint !!   schleich moose repaint !! EmptyThu May 21, 2015 12:55 pm

thank you Very Happy .. yea it is pretty hard to paint i need to change so much on it i might try get the legs white like an acual moose an post an update haha an for the antlers i just left them but sand paperd them down Very Happy haha
Back to top Go down
costicuba

costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: schleich moose repaint !!   schleich moose repaint !! EmptyThu May 21, 2015 1:54 pm

Good job on him Orix7557 Applause

Mgarat

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: schleich moose repaint !!   schleich moose repaint !! EmptyThu May 21, 2015 2:05 pm

you did a fantastic work!!!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] / [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
My shop in Etsy
Back to top Go down
http://divartsity.weebly.com/
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: schleich moose repaint !!   schleich moose repaint !! EmptyThu May 21, 2015 3:22 pm

Nice work cheers

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: schleich moose repaint !!   schleich moose repaint !! EmptyThu May 21, 2015 4:36 pm

Very nice work!

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: schleich moose repaint !!   schleich moose repaint !! Empty

Back to top Go down

schleich moose repaint !!
Page 1 of 1