Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Walkaround of the CollectA Australian Stock Horse Stallion

Go down 
+5
SUSANNE
Gwaine
widukind
donny ong
LeeAnn
9 posters
AuthorMessage
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

Walkaround of the CollectA Australian Stock Horse Stallion Empty
PostSubject: Walkaround of the CollectA Australian Stock Horse Stallion   Walkaround of the CollectA Australian Stock Horse Stallion EmptyTue May 26, 2015 2:08 am

I was not at all impressed by this model from the promo pic. I thought he was awkward, chunky, and oddly-colored.

Until I got him in hand.

Wow, this model is stunning! The flow of the mane and tail go perfectly with the motion of the horse, the color is very pretty, even though I'm usually not a fan of metallic paintjobs, and he has a great pose.

The pose is a little stiff - I'd like to see a little more action in the front end and the head a little lower, but I like that he's not just standing around. Aussie stock horses are more thoroughbredy than quarter horsey, and this guy really does it for me. The biggest issue I see on him is his legs are spread far apart, I assume for stability. Other than that he's really really nice. I would love to see customs on this sculpt. How about a dunalino with lots of chrome? Sunburnt black? Leopard appaloosa? So many possibilities - he would look great in all of them.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Country/State : indonesia

PostSubject: Re: Walkaround of the CollectA Australian Stock Horse Stallion   Walkaround of the CollectA Australian Stock Horse Stallion EmptyTue May 26, 2015 7:35 am

Exactly the same thought of mine, LeeAnn. I thought it was dull when I saw the picture in the catalog. When I see it in real, I realize it is so handsome.
Congrats!

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Walkaround of the CollectA Australian Stock Horse Stallion   Walkaround of the CollectA Australian Stock Horse Stallion EmptyTue May 26, 2015 9:16 am

Nice pics :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Walkaround of the CollectA Australian Stock Horse Stallion   Walkaround of the CollectA Australian Stock Horse Stallion EmptyTue May 26, 2015 9:24 am

How large is he in comparison to schleich?

Papo: 82
Safari: 150
Mojo fun: 23
Playmobil: 117
Other: 288
~
schleich count: 1222
~
Total: 2156

My DeviantArt: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
My Twitter: @Tezzieh
My Instagram: tessa.b.storm
Back to top Go down
https://www.patreon.com/mrsaugustwalker
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Walkaround of the CollectA Australian Stock Horse Stallion   Walkaround of the CollectA Australian Stock Horse Stallion EmptyTue May 26, 2015 10:33 am

Thankyou for a great walkaround cheers

LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Walkaround of the CollectA Australian Stock Horse Stallion   Walkaround of the CollectA Australian Stock Horse Stallion EmptyTue May 26, 2015 1:48 pm

Gwaine wrote:
How large is he in comparison to schleich?

About the same, maybe a tad taller but not much. He's pretty bulky in comparison but then again he is a stock horse and should be.

onatello

Country/State : Czech Republic

PostSubject: Re: Walkaround of the CollectA Australian Stock Horse Stallion   Walkaround of the CollectA Australian Stock Horse Stallion EmptyTue May 26, 2015 9:26 pm

Congratulations! Nice horse :-)

Ars Animalium on facebook
I am Ars Animalium on Insta
Back to top Go down
Phexedrine

Phexedrine

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: Walkaround of the CollectA Australian Stock Horse Stallion   Walkaround of the CollectA Australian Stock Horse Stallion EmptyWed May 27, 2015 9:15 am

Thank you for the walkaround, he looks indeed better there than in the the promo pic.

Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Walkaround of the CollectA Australian Stock Horse Stallion   Walkaround of the CollectA Australian Stock Horse Stallion EmptyWed May 27, 2015 11:37 pm

That's a very interesting release. Horse collections are not boring for sure, mainly when new type of horses are often replicated. I like the figure and the walk around is excellent! Very Happy

Realbelovedgirl

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Walkaround of the CollectA Australian Stock Horse Stallion   Walkaround of the CollectA Australian Stock Horse Stallion EmptyThu May 28, 2015 10:50 am

so pretty i love the colour. i also like his face. he looks like a sweet nice guy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Walkaround of the CollectA Australian Stock Horse Stallion   Walkaround of the CollectA Australian Stock Horse Stallion Empty

Back to top Go down

Walkaround of the CollectA Australian Stock Horse Stallion
Page 1 of 1