Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  
Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Please vote for Show Us Yours of October! Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
bounce bounce bounce Please check here the incredible line-up of Safari LTD for 2017! bounce bounce bounce

Share | 

Look what the postman brought me today...! ##UPDATE 3, the last one...or two.....##

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Jetty

Country/State : the Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Look what the postman brought me today...! ##UPDATE 3, the last one...or two.....##   Tue Jun 09, 2015 8:19 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Gorgeous new old horses you got there cheers

I love that last picture !  Laughing  Laughing
Safari says : Come, let's run bounce
Schleich : Can't we just take a walk ? Rolling Eyes
Leonardo : I wonder what they smoked ? Sleep

lol! Laughing lol!
Back to top Go down
Ana

Country/State : come from Poland now live in The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Look what the postman brought me today...! ##UPDATE 3, the last one...or two.....##   Tue Jun 09, 2015 8:20 am

Beautiful newcomers! I think the Safari LTD one is gorgeous , really good model! cheers

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Jetty

PostSubject: Re: Look what the postman brought me today...! ##UPDATE 3, the last one...or two.....##   Tue Jun 09, 2015 8:20 am

Thank you Karin and Laura! flower
Back to top Go down
Jetty

PostSubject: Re: Look what the postman brought me today...! ##UPDATE 3, the last one...or two.....##   Tue Jun 09, 2015 8:22 am

Beautiful newcomers! I think the Safari LTD one is gorgeous , really good model! cheers
I think so to Anna, its like put it on the grass and it will just galloping away.... so real life.....
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Look what the postman brought me today...! ##UPDATE 3, the last one...or two.....##   Tue Jun 09, 2015 8:42 am

Congrats my friend Very Happy

http://mistystarstudios.blogspot.com
widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Look what the postman brought me today...! ##UPDATE 3, the last one...or two.....##   Tue Jun 09, 2015 10:22 am

Congratulations again

Country/State : Denmark

PostSubject: Re: Look what the postman brought me today...! ##UPDATE 3, the last one...or two.....##   Wed Jun 10, 2015 3:49 am

Fantastic Gypsy Vanner additions! The Blue Ribbon one is just one of the nicest of the breed yet, as Susanne says! And I like the grumpy expression he has and ears backwards!
I wish Safari would go on with the Blue Ribbons...

And lovely Schleich conga as well. My favorite has to be the original one Very Happy

I love that last picture !  Laughing  Laughing
Safari says : Come, let's run bounce
Schleich : Can't we just take a walk ? Rolling Eyes
Leonardo : I wonder what they smoked ? Sleep

Laughing Laughing Laughing lol!

Roger
Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Look what the postman brought me today...! ##UPDATE 3, the last one...or two.....##   Wed Jun 17, 2015 6:49 pm

Wonderful Vanners! Very Happy I am impressed with Susanne's knowledge about horses! Shocked She knows all these things about colors, breeds, etc. and she even can guess their thoughts! lol!

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Look what the postman brought me today...! ##UPDATE 3, the last one...or two.....##   Today at 2:07 am

Back to top Go down

Look what the postman brought me today...! ##UPDATE 3, the last one...or two.....##
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2