Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Look what the postman brought me today...! ##UPDATE 3, the last one...or two.....##

Go down 
+6
SUSANNE
Jetty
Kikimalou
Roger
LeeAnn
widukind
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Jetty

Jetty

Country/State : the Netherlands

Look what the postman brought me today...! ##UPDATE 3, the last one...or two.....## - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Look what the postman brought me today...! ##UPDATE 3, the last one...or two.....##   Look what the postman brought me today...! ##UPDATE 3, the last one...or two.....## - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2015 3:19 pm

SUSANNE wrote:
Gorgeous new old horses you got there cheers

I love that last picture !  Laughing  Laughing
Safari says : Come, let's run bounce
Schleich : Can't we just take a walk ? Rolling Eyes
Leonardo : I wonder what they smoked ? Sleep

lol! Laughing lol!
Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

Look what the postman brought me today...! ##UPDATE 3, the last one...or two.....## - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Look what the postman brought me today...! ##UPDATE 3, the last one...or two.....##   Look what the postman brought me today...! ##UPDATE 3, the last one...or two.....## - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2015 3:20 pm

Beautiful newcomers! I think the Safari LTD one is gorgeous , really good model! cheers

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Jetty

Jetty

PostSubject: Re: Look what the postman brought me today...! ##UPDATE 3, the last one...or two.....##   Look what the postman brought me today...! ##UPDATE 3, the last one...or two.....## - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2015 3:20 pm

Thank you Karin and Laura! flower
Back to top Go down
Jetty

Jetty

PostSubject: Re: Look what the postman brought me today...! ##UPDATE 3, the last one...or two.....##   Look what the postman brought me today...! ##UPDATE 3, the last one...or two.....## - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2015 3:22 pm

Ana wrote:
Beautiful newcomers! I think the Safari LTD one is gorgeous , really good model! cheers
I think so to Anna, its like put it on the grass and it will just galloping away.... so real life.....
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Look what the postman brought me today...! ##UPDATE 3, the last one...or two.....##   Look what the postman brought me today...! ##UPDATE 3, the last one...or two.....## - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2015 3:42 pm

Congrats my friend Very Happy

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Look what the postman brought me today...! ##UPDATE 3, the last one...or two.....##   Look what the postman brought me today...! ##UPDATE 3, the last one...or two.....## - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2015 5:22 pm

Congratulations again

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Carola

Carola

Country/State : Denmark

PostSubject: Re: Look what the postman brought me today...! ##UPDATE 3, the last one...or two.....##   Look what the postman brought me today...! ##UPDATE 3, the last one...or two.....## - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2015 10:49 am

Fantastic Gypsy Vanner additions! The Blue Ribbon one is just one of the nicest of the breed yet, as Susanne says! And I like the grumpy expression he has and ears backwards!
I wish Safari would go on with the Blue Ribbons...

And lovely Schleich conga as well. My favorite has to be the original one Very Happy

SUSANNE wrote:

I love that last picture !  Laughing  Laughing
Safari says : Come, let's run bounce
Schleich : Can't we just take a walk ? Rolling Eyes
Leonardo : I wonder what they smoked ? Sleep

Laughing Laughing Laughing lol!

Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Look what the postman brought me today...! ##UPDATE 3, the last one...or two.....##   Look what the postman brought me today...! ##UPDATE 3, the last one...or two.....## - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 18, 2015 1:49 am

Wonderful Vanners! Very Happy I am impressed with Susanne's knowledge about horses! Shocked She knows all these things about colors, breeds, etc. and she even can guess their thoughts! lol!

PostSubject: Re: Look what the postman brought me today...! ##UPDATE 3, the last one...or two.....##   Look what the postman brought me today...! ##UPDATE 3, the last one...or two.....## - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Look what the postman brought me today...! ##UPDATE 3, the last one...or two.....##
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2