Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  
Very Happy The STS 2017 Logo contest is already open HERE Very Happy

Share | 

Look what the postman brought me today...! ##UPDATE 3, the last one...or two.....##

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Jetty

Country/State : the Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Look what the postman brought me today...! ##UPDATE 3, the last one...or two.....##   Tue Jun 09, 2015 1:19 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Gorgeous new old horses you got there cheers

I love that last picture !  Laughing  Laughing
Safari says : Come, let's run bounce
Schleich : Can't we just take a walk ? Rolling Eyes
Leonardo : I wonder what they smoked ? Sleep

lol! Laughing lol!
Back to top Go down
Ana

Country/State : come from Poland now live in The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Look what the postman brought me today...! ##UPDATE 3, the last one...or two.....##   Tue Jun 09, 2015 1:20 pm

Beautiful newcomers! I think the Safari LTD one is gorgeous , really good model! cheers

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Jetty

PostSubject: Re: Look what the postman brought me today...! ##UPDATE 3, the last one...or two.....##   Tue Jun 09, 2015 1:20 pm

Thank you Karin and Laura! flower
Back to top Go down
Jetty

PostSubject: Re: Look what the postman brought me today...! ##UPDATE 3, the last one...or two.....##   Tue Jun 09, 2015 1:22 pm

Beautiful newcomers! I think the Safari LTD one is gorgeous , really good model! cheers
I think so to Anna, its like put it on the grass and it will just galloping away.... so real life.....
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Look what the postman brought me today...! ##UPDATE 3, the last one...or two.....##   Tue Jun 09, 2015 1:42 pm

Congrats my friend Very Happy

http://mistystarstudios.blogspot.com
widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Look what the postman brought me today...! ##UPDATE 3, the last one...or two.....##   Tue Jun 09, 2015 3:22 pm

Congratulations again

Country/State : Denmark

PostSubject: Re: Look what the postman brought me today...! ##UPDATE 3, the last one...or two.....##   Wed Jun 10, 2015 8:49 am

Fantastic Gypsy Vanner additions! The Blue Ribbon one is just one of the nicest of the breed yet, as Susanne says! And I like the grumpy expression he has and ears backwards!
I wish Safari would go on with the Blue Ribbons...

And lovely Schleich conga as well. My favorite has to be the original one Very Happy

I love that last picture !  Laughing  Laughing
Safari says : Come, let's run bounce
Schleich : Can't we just take a walk ? Rolling Eyes
Leonardo : I wonder what they smoked ? Sleep

Laughing Laughing Laughing lol!

Roger
Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Look what the postman brought me today...! ##UPDATE 3, the last one...or two.....##   Wed Jun 17, 2015 11:49 pm

Wonderful Vanners! Very Happy I am impressed with Susanne's knowledge about horses! Shocked She knows all these things about colors, breeds, etc. and she even can guess their thoughts! lol!

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Look what the postman brought me today...! ##UPDATE 3, the last one...or two.....##   Today at 2:03 pm

Back to top Go down

Look what the postman brought me today...! ##UPDATE 3, the last one...or two.....##
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2