Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Papo English Setter (2009) + 2 PHOTOS

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Anasta SchwarzeWölfin

Anasta SchwarzeWölfin

Country/State : Russia

papo - Papo English Setter (2009) + 2 PHOTOS Empty
PostSubject: Papo English Setter (2009) + 2 PHOTOS   papo - Papo English Setter (2009) + 2 PHOTOS EmptyFri 29 May 2015, 17:53

Hi, dear STSers!
Today I'd like to show you another additions, you already know about — Papo english setter.
I think I should to compare this gorgeous boy to CollectA irish setter, but guys... I don't remember where I've put bigger part of my dog collection XD
Anyway, I hope you like him Very Happy
His anatomy is perfect cheers
P.S. I don't know why, but I remembered time, when I constantly was using Google Translate to talk to someone or just visit my DA gallery. It was funny time, and I couldn't think that I will talk to foreigners, I'll have foreigner friends... I was different people. Maybe I thought about it because of examinations, which we need to do. Two my classmates will take exam of English. Wish them luck! Sorry for offtopic Laughing

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Guys, I forgot to share you these photos Embarassed
Despite setter is a bit smaller than Cassis, they look wonderful together  I love you

'Til then I walk alone.

Last edited by Anasta SchwarzeWölfin on Fri 05 Jun 2015, 18:22; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://schwarzwolfin.deviantart.com/
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Papo English Setter (2009) + 2 PHOTOS   papo - Papo English Setter (2009) + 2 PHOTOS EmptyFri 29 May 2015, 18:29

Thankyou for this beautyful walkaround of this lovely doggie Applause
Papo makes fantastic dogs !!!

It is very nice to see walkarounds of well known models, - it is too easy to forget how beautyful they really are, - thankyou Anasta flower

How great that you don't need Google translate very often any mode, - Google makes most sentences very odd Suspect Laughing
Good luck to your classmates !
I can't imagine learning Russian, - it must be very hard for you to lear English, - new letters and all study

Anasta SchwarzeWölfin

Anasta SchwarzeWölfin

PostSubject: Re: Papo English Setter (2009) + 2 PHOTOS   papo - Papo English Setter (2009) + 2 PHOTOS EmptyFri 29 May 2015, 18:59

SUSANNE wrote:
Thankyou for this beautyful walkaround of this lovely doggie Applause
Papo makes fantastic dogs !!!

It is very nice to see walkarounds of well known models, - it is too easy to forget how beautyful they really are, - thankyou Anasta flower

How great that you don't need Google translate very often any mode, - Google makes most sentences very odd Suspect Laughing
Good luck to your classmates !
I can't imagine learning Russian, - it must be very hard for you to lear English, - new letters and all study
Thank you for nice words, Susanne! Very Happy

Oh yes about Google XD
Hope boys will do it very well, only one of them has a chance to take an exam with really nice result...
Haha, but it would be interesting Laughing You know, I haven't real problems with English, I just can't use all times (Russian has just 3 times — past, present and future — so, I think, you know what I mean Laughing I have big problems with French... I also was learning German for some time, I hadn't any problems with that but it was to difficult to learn three languages at the same time study

'Til then I walk alone.

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Papo English Setter (2009) + 2 PHOTOS   papo - Papo English Setter (2009) + 2 PHOTOS EmptyFri 29 May 2015, 23:16

Oh, isn't there anything to point in that figure? Knowing how observant you are with dog figures it is a great praise to this one. Very Happy
Your English is so good that it is hard to think that not long time ago you were using Google translator. That tool, together with the forum, were a good help for me too.
I hope you never try Portuguese, grammatically, we have some similarities with French but a little more complex. We also have a very rich vocabulary what turns things a little confuse. My Google toolbar is not translating Russian anymore, I read, almost every day, a Russian webpage using automatic translation. I reinstalled it but not working yet, Chrome is also not a good friend of my poor pc. How can I live these days without reading about Russian culture? :lol:cry: Laughing
I hope you're successful with your exams. bounce

Anasta SchwarzeWölfin

PostSubject: Re: Papo English Setter (2009) + 2 PHOTOS   papo - Papo English Setter (2009) + 2 PHOTOS EmptySat 30 May 2015, 06:03

Roger wrote:
Oh, isn't there anything to point in that figure? Knowing how observant you are with dog figures it is a great praise to this one. Very Happy
Your English is so good that it is hard to think that not long time ago you were using Google translator. That tool, together with the forum, were a good help for me too.
I hope you never try Portuguese, grammatically, we have some similarities with French but a little more complex. We also have a very rich vocabulary what turns things a little confuse. My Google toolbar is not translating Russian anymore, I read, almost every day, a Russian webpage using automatic translation. I reinstalled it but not working yet, Chrome is also not a good friend of my poor pc. How can I live these days without reading about Russian culture? :lol:cry: Laughing
I hope you're successful with your exams. bounce
Haha, I think it's the first time when I can't see any lacks to talk about it. Though, no, Cassis dog is perfect too Laughing
Thank you, Roger! cheers
I'll consider it about Portuguese Laughing Do you remember, I wrote you russian phrase: «Руки не доходят посмотреть». It sounds something like: «My hands don't go to look» at English. Sense is: I'm too lazy to look it. lol!
I'm so sorry, dear friend! Mine doesn't work too, even for English. Maybe you need to update your Chrome at all? But it's one more impetus for you to learn how to read at Russian king I love you
I took 2/6 exams already affraid I don't know about result yet, but I'm so affraid pale

'Til then I walk alone.

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Papo English Setter (2009) + 2 PHOTOS   papo - Papo English Setter (2009) + 2 PHOTOS EmptySat 30 May 2015, 07:10

A beautiful dog:)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Papo English Setter (2009) + 2 PHOTOS   papo - Papo English Setter (2009) + 2 PHOTOS EmptyMon 01 Jun 2015, 00:46

[quote="Anasta SchwarzeWölfin"]
Roger wrote:
Thank you, Roger! cheers
I'll consider it about Portuguese Laughing Do you remember, I wrote you russian phrase: «Руки не доходят посмотреть». It sounds something like: «My hands don't go to look» at English. Sense is: I'm too lazy to look it. lol!
I'm so sorry, dear friend! Mine doesn't work too, even for English. Maybe you need to update your Chrome at all? But it's one more impetus for you to learn how to read at Russian king I love you
I took 2/6 exams already affraid I don't know about result yet, but I'm so affraid pale

Laughing Yes, I remember that phrase. study Reading Russian is not enough to understand it but a good first step. I have to dedicate some more time to it. Sleep Very Happy

Anasta SchwarzeWölfin

PostSubject: Re: Papo English Setter (2009) + 2 PHOTOS   papo - Papo English Setter (2009) + 2 PHOTOS EmptyMon 01 Jun 2015, 09:40

Roger wrote:
Anasta SchwarzeWölfin wrote:
Roger wrote:
Thank you, Roger! cheers

Laughing Yes, I remember that phrase. study Reading Russian is not enough to understand it but a good first step. I have to dedicate some more time to it. Sleep Very Happy
Sure, Roger! I'd say that it's the mainest step in learning language Very Happy
I don't know French, but I'm one of the best in our class who can read it in right way king
It's very good also when you already know any close language. I hadn't any problems with English and German; German is mix of English, French and Russian for me Laughing

'Til then I walk alone.

Back to top Go down
Phexedrine

Phexedrine

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: Papo English Setter (2009) + 2 PHOTOS   papo - Papo English Setter (2009) + 2 PHOTOS EmptyTue 23 Jun 2015, 23:33

Thank you for this insightful walkaround, it's a stunning model !

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Papo English Setter (2009) + 2 PHOTOS   papo - Papo English Setter (2009) + 2 PHOTOS Empty

Back to top Go down

Papo English Setter (2009) + 2 PHOTOS
Page 1 of 1