Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  
Very Happy The STS 2017 Logo contest is already open HERE Very Happy

Share | 

Help me choosing dinos for Animasaurus collection. (Now with Pictures)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

What Animal should i do for the Animasaurus Collection?
Troodon
29%
 29% [ 4 ]
Nodosaurus
21%
 21% [ 3 ]
Chilesaurus
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Pelecanmimus
7%
 7% [ 1 ]
Bullockoinis
36%
 36% [ 5 ]
Thescelosaurus
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Saurolophus
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Scelidosaurus
7%
 7% [ 1 ]
Angulomastacator
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 14

AuthorMessage
Takama

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Help me choosing dinos for Animasaurus collection. (Now with Pictures)   Sat May 30, 2015 11:29 pm

OK So i had a Poll for which Animasaurus models i should do, but Roger recomended i Restart it with pictures of the animals

Which Dinosaur do you want me to for my line?

Troodon
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Nodosaurus

Chilesaurus

Pelecanmimus

Bullockoinis

Thescelosaurus

Saurolophus

Scelidosaurus

Angulomastacator
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Help me choosing dinos for Animasaurus collection. (Now with Pictures)   Mon Jun 01, 2015 2:52 am

Great that you opened it, I wished it was more participated but now it is very different, I even changed my choice to Bullockoinis. Very Happy

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Takama

PostSubject: Re: Help me choosing dinos for Animasaurus collection. (Now with Pictures)   Mon Jun 01, 2015 3:30 am

I gave this a full month of run time. Maybe i should put a link in my signature.

I picked the best Pictures i can find of each of the Listed Animals.
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Help me choosing dinos for Animasaurus collection. (Now with Pictures)   Mon Jun 01, 2015 8:25 am

WOW ! Yes, now I can see what we are talking about cheers

They are all great Very Happy

Wilorvise

Country/State : Michigan, USA

PostSubject: Re: Help me choosing dinos for Animasaurus collection. (Now with Pictures)   Mon Jun 01, 2015 8:25 am

Based entirely on name, my four-year-old votes Pelecanmimus.

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Help me choosing dinos for Animasaurus collection. (Now with Pictures)   Mon Jun 01, 2015 11:28 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
I gave this a full month of run time.  Maybe i should put a link in my signature.

Why not? Very Happy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Based entirely on name, my four-year-old votes Pelecanmimus.

Your vote was not submited so poor Pelecanmimus has a very round 0! Wink

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Wilorvise

Country/State : Michigan, USA

PostSubject: Re: Help me choosing dinos for Animasaurus collection. (Now with Pictures)   Mon Jun 01, 2015 4:14 pm

Well, after SEEING the pictures, he decided that the Nodosaurus was a much cooler-looking one. Amazing how differently we judge on names and pictures when we might not know either. Very Happy

PostSubject: Re: Help me choosing dinos for Animasaurus collection. (Now with Pictures)   Mon Jun 01, 2015 10:45 pm

Thank you for the voteing.

Yes i really like the Nodosaurus. Its one that is never made into figure form, which is why i had it as a choice
Back to top Go down
Takama

PostSubject: Re: Help me choosing dinos for Animasaurus collection. (Now with Pictures)   Thu Jun 25, 2015 12:49 am

Ok Part of me just wants to d the Three Highest voted Animals, but another part of me tells me that i should open more polls. But paricipation on this forum is not as high as i hoped.

I might go through with the Three highest voted Animals. Nodosaurus, Bulokornis, and Troodon
Back to top Go down
Tarunyada

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Help me choosing dinos for Animasaurus collection. (Now with Pictures)   Thu Jun 25, 2015 3:36 pm

I totally missed this Shocked Hard choice, because all look great, but I voted for the Troodon.

http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
Roger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Help me choosing dinos for Animasaurus collection. (Now with Pictures)   Mon Jun 29, 2015 12:39 am

This number of votes is not even normal for STS. It shows that prehistoric thematics are not very appreciated here unfortunately. There's a strong community of dino collectors and a forum of reference to them so it is more or less natural the lack of enthusiasm here once we are a generalist forum. However, you have a pale idea of which are our choices. Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Takama

PostSubject: Re: Help me choosing dinos for Animasaurus collection. (Now with Pictures)   Mon Jun 29, 2015 6:07 am

Bulluckornis Is the winner. I will Commission it for Wave 3 (Waves one is in session, and Wave 2s models are planned)
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Help me choosing dinos for Animasaurus collection. (Now with Pictures)   Wed Jul 01, 2015 1:15 am

A good choice actually! It seems everything with bull in its name is popular here. Laughing

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Help me choosing dinos for Animasaurus collection. (Now with Pictures)   Today at 9:16 pm

Back to top Go down

Help me choosing dinos for Animasaurus collection. (Now with Pictures)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1