Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  

Share | 

Help me choosing dinos for Animasaurus collection. (Now with Pictures)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Takama

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Help me choosing dinos for Animasaurus collection. (Now with Pictures)   Sat May 30, 2015 11:29 pm

OK So i had a Poll for which Animasaurus models i should do, but Roger recomended i Restart it with pictures of the animals

Which Dinosaur do you want me to for my line?

Troodon
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Nodosaurus

Chilesaurus

Pelecanmimus

Bullockoinis

Thescelosaurus

Saurolophus

Scelidosaurus

Angulomastacator
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Help me choosing dinos for Animasaurus collection. (Now with Pictures)   Mon Jun 01, 2015 2:52 am

Great that you opened it, I wished it was more participated but now it is very different, I even changed my choice to Bullockoinis. Very Happy

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Takama

PostSubject: Re: Help me choosing dinos for Animasaurus collection. (Now with Pictures)   Mon Jun 01, 2015 3:30 am

I gave this a full month of run time. Maybe i should put a link in my signature.

I picked the best Pictures i can find of each of the Listed Animals.
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Help me choosing dinos for Animasaurus collection. (Now with Pictures)   Mon Jun 01, 2015 8:25 am

WOW ! Yes, now I can see what we are talking about cheers

They are all great Very Happy

Wilorvise

Country/State : Michigan, USA

PostSubject: Re: Help me choosing dinos for Animasaurus collection. (Now with Pictures)   Mon Jun 01, 2015 8:25 am

Based entirely on name, my four-year-old votes Pelecanmimus.

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Help me choosing dinos for Animasaurus collection. (Now with Pictures)   Mon Jun 01, 2015 11:28 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
I gave this a full month of run time.  Maybe i should put a link in my signature.

Why not? Very Happy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Based entirely on name, my four-year-old votes Pelecanmimus.

Your vote was not submited so poor Pelecanmimus has a very round 0! Wink

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Wilorvise

Country/State : Michigan, USA

PostSubject: Re: Help me choosing dinos for Animasaurus collection. (Now with Pictures)   Mon Jun 01, 2015 4:14 pm

Well, after SEEING the pictures, he decided that the Nodosaurus was a much cooler-looking one. Amazing how differently we judge on names and pictures when we might not know either. Very Happy

PostSubject: Re: Help me choosing dinos for Animasaurus collection. (Now with Pictures)   Mon Jun 01, 2015 10:45 pm

Thank you for the voteing.

Yes i really like the Nodosaurus. Its one that is never made into figure form, which is why i had it as a choice

Back to top Go down
Takama

PostSubject: Re: Help me choosing dinos for Animasaurus collection. (Now with Pictures)   Thu Jun 25, 2015 12:49 am

Ok Part of me just wants to d the Three Highest voted Animals, but another part of me tells me that i should open more polls. But paricipation on this forum is not as high as i hoped.

I might go through with the Three highest voted Animals. Nodosaurus, Bulokornis, and Troodon

Back to top Go down
Tarunyada

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Help me choosing dinos for Animasaurus collection. (Now with Pictures)   Thu Jun 25, 2015 3:36 pm

I totally missed this Shocked Hard choice, because all look great, but I voted for the Troodon.

Back to top Go down
http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
Roger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Help me choosing dinos for Animasaurus collection. (Now with Pictures)   Mon Jun 29, 2015 12:39 am

This number of votes is not even normal for STS. It shows that prehistoric thematics are not very appreciated here unfortunately. There's a strong community of dino collectors and a forum of reference to them so it is more or less natural the lack of enthusiasm here once we are a generalist forum. However, you have a pale idea of which are our choices. Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Takama

PostSubject: Re: Help me choosing dinos for Animasaurus collection. (Now with Pictures)   Mon Jun 29, 2015 6:07 am

Bulluckornis Is the winner. I will Commission it for Wave 3 (Waves one is in session, and Wave 2s models are planned)

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Help me choosing dinos for Animasaurus collection. (Now with Pictures)   Wed Jul 01, 2015 1:15 am

A good choice actually! It seems everything with bull in its name is popular here. Laughing

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Help me choosing dinos for Animasaurus collection. (Now with Pictures)   

Back to top Go down

Help me choosing dinos for Animasaurus collection. (Now with Pictures)
Page 1 of 1