Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Walkaround of the Schleich 2015 Tinker Foal

Go down 
+4
Dum_my
widukind
SUSANNE
LeeAnn
8 posters
AuthorMessage
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

Walkaround of the Schleich 2015 Tinker Foal Empty
PostSubject: Walkaround of the Schleich 2015 Tinker Foal   Walkaround of the Schleich 2015 Tinker Foal EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:11 am

Such a super cute model! She came home with me from Outback Toys yesterday along with her donkey friend.

I kept going back and forth, whether or not to buy this one. Something about the legs bothering me. I think it's that hind leg being planted so flat on the ground, or the low detail on the face. Whatever it is I can't quite put my finger on.

However, the paintwork is quite nice - I like the pattern and it's fairly well executed. The hooves are nicely painted for a change and I like the pinking on the nose.

Sculpting wise, I like the attempt at a more dynamic pose and I think it was a success for the most part. Love the scraggly mane on this little foalie.

Such a super cute model! She came home with me from Outback Toys yesterday along with her donkey friend.

I kept going back and forth, whether or not to buy this one. Something about the legs bothering me. I think it's that hind leg being planted so flat on the ground, or the low detail on the face. Whatever it is I can't quite put my finger on.

However, the paintwork is quite nice - I like the pattern and it's fairly well executed. The hooves are nicely painted for a change and I like the pinking on the nose.

Sculpting wise, I like the attempt at a more dynamic pose and I think it was a success for the most part. Love the scraggly mane on this little foalie.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Walkaround of the Schleich 2015 Tinker Foal   Walkaround of the Schleich 2015 Tinker Foal EmptySun May 31, 2015 9:10 am

This foal is indeed one of the most beautyful horse models that Schleich has made for several years, - IMHO cheers

And the paintwork is is a bit nicer than on mine ( But of course I don't tell her , and I love her anyway Wink) , she does not have the pinking on he nose and accurate outline of hooves and mane.
Where is your filly made ? Mine is made in Germany Very Happy

widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Walkaround of the Schleich 2015 Tinker Foal   Walkaround of the Schleich 2015 Tinker Foal EmptySun May 31, 2015 11:26 am

Very very cute too:)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Dum_my

Dum_my

Country/State : Nederland

PostSubject: Re: Walkaround of the Schleich 2015 Tinker Foal   Walkaround of the Schleich 2015 Tinker Foal EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 2:35 pm

Its a beautyfull little horse (still need to get mine)
Congratz on yours Very Happy

Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Walkaround of the Schleich 2015 Tinker Foal   Walkaround of the Schleich 2015 Tinker Foal EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 11:46 pm

If I had not read about the hind leg I'd probably never notice it... now that you tell, I can't stop finding it not natural. Though, the foal is a very nice youngster. Very Happy

JonasV

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Walkaround of the Schleich 2015 Tinker Foal   Walkaround of the Schleich 2015 Tinker Foal EmptyTue Jun 02, 2015 9:39 am

That's. A really nice foal actually! Thanks LeeAnn Very Happy

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Carola

Carola

Country/State : Denmark

PostSubject: Re: Walkaround of the Schleich 2015 Tinker Foal   Walkaround of the Schleich 2015 Tinker Foal EmptyMon Jun 08, 2015 9:04 pm

Love the nose pinking Very Happy Great walkaround!

Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: Walkaround of the Schleich 2015 Tinker Foal   Walkaround of the Schleich 2015 Tinker Foal EmptyTue Jun 09, 2015 11:38 am

Very very cute! Wonderful pose and very nice paintwork! cheers Thank you for walk around LeeAnn! cheers

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Walkaround of the Schleich 2015 Tinker Foal   Walkaround of the Schleich 2015 Tinker Foal Empty

Back to top Go down

Walkaround of the Schleich 2015 Tinker Foal
Page 1 of 1