Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

From Misty Star Studios, I present you: Breyer Gaell and Mini-Mini Gaell!

Go down 
+3
LeeAnn
SUSANNE
NightLioness
7 posters
AuthorMessage
NightLioness
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

From Misty Star Studios, I present you: Breyer Gaell and Mini-Mini Gaell! Empty
PostSubject: From Misty Star Studios, I present you: Breyer Gaell and Mini-Mini Gaell!   From Misty Star Studios, I present you: Breyer Gaell and Mini-Mini Gaell! EmptyWed Jun 10, 2015 12:20 pm

I can proudly say I have a custom from our well known Misty Star Studios! cheers

Two weeks or so ago, I got a PM from our LeeAnn with the question if I remembered a Breyer BC she prepped and placed on FB.
Of course I remember a BC! Laughing
I even commented something weird on it from my enthusiasm XD

She asked if I was interested in a Breyer Gaell! YES! Very Happy
I sent her some (a lot XD) photos of our Gaell and after some WIP photos, he is here!
With a Mini-mini Gaell, as a thank you for a package I sent her :3

I shall stop talking and let the photos do the talking Wink

From Misty Star Studios, I present you: Breyer Gaell and Mini-Mini Gaell! DSC_1049_zpscq4nl3kp

From Misty Star Studios, I present you: Breyer Gaell and Mini-Mini Gaell! DSC_1050_zpswcuwnvrm

From Misty Star Studios, I present you: Breyer Gaell and Mini-Mini Gaell! DSC_1051_zpsrrgtnv7x

From Misty Star Studios, I present you: Breyer Gaell and Mini-Mini Gaell! DSC_1052_zpstmx5zabs

From Misty Star Studios, I present you: Breyer Gaell and Mini-Mini Gaell! DSC_1053_zpsyr9kmyrc

From Misty Star Studios, I present you: Breyer Gaell and Mini-Mini Gaell! DSC_1054_zps1bo138w5

From Misty Star Studios, I present you: Breyer Gaell and Mini-Mini Gaell! DSC_1055_zpsoptrv79r

From Misty Star Studios, I present you: Breyer Gaell and Mini-Mini Gaell! DSC_1056_zpst8nfqgd1

From Misty Star Studios, I present you: Breyer Gaell and Mini-Mini Gaell! DSC_1057_zps4tz34vfn

From Misty Star Studios, I present you: Breyer Gaell and Mini-Mini Gaell! DSC_1058_zpscf3ttnjc

From Misty Star Studios, I present you: Breyer Gaell and Mini-Mini Gaell! DSC_1059_zpscvkdrlng

From Misty Star Studios, I present you: Breyer Gaell and Mini-Mini Gaell! DSC_1060_zpsfun3vsqa

A big thank you LeeAnn Very Happy

When the weather is nicer (clouds are drifting by and they don't look friendly).
I shall take photos from real Gaell and the two customs meeting each other Very Happy

Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: From Misty Star Studios, I present you: Breyer Gaell and Mini-Mini Gaell!   From Misty Star Studios, I present you: Breyer Gaell and Mini-Mini Gaell! EmptyWed Jun 10, 2015 2:28 pm

FAN-tastic cheers
WOW ! Hurray for LeeAnn Applause CONGRATULATIONS , Karin flower

LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: From Misty Star Studios, I present you: Breyer Gaell and Mini-Mini Gaell!   From Misty Star Studios, I present you: Breyer Gaell and Mini-Mini Gaell! EmptyWed Jun 10, 2015 2:46 pm

Hey those are pretty nice, where did you find them? Laughing Wink

TheLastStardust

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: From Misty Star Studios, I present you: Breyer Gaell and Mini-Mini Gaell!   From Misty Star Studios, I present you: Breyer Gaell and Mini-Mini Gaell! EmptyWed Jun 10, 2015 5:29 pm

ohhh that's so awsome! cheers  Shocked  

Hurray for LeeAnn! such a great paintjob on such a teeny weeny Gaell xD

http://stardust-at-dawn.deviantart.com/gallery/60947663/FigurePhotography
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: From Misty Star Studios, I present you: Breyer Gaell and Mini-Mini Gaell!   From Misty Star Studios, I present you: Breyer Gaell and Mini-Mini Gaell! EmptyWed Jun 10, 2015 6:12 pm

Very cute :)

STS members can merge Very Happy

sunny Andreas sunny
Back to top Go down
Mgarat

Mgarat

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: From Misty Star Studios, I present you: Breyer Gaell and Mini-Mini Gaell!   From Misty Star Studios, I present you: Breyer Gaell and Mini-Mini Gaell! EmptyWed Jun 10, 2015 7:47 pm

cheers cheers cheers

My Topics on STS / Felidae Family Project (FFP)
My shop in Etsy
Back to top Go down
http://divartsity.weebly.com/
Night Elf

Night Elf

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: From Misty Star Studios, I present you: Breyer Gaell and Mini-Mini Gaell!   From Misty Star Studios, I present you: Breyer Gaell and Mini-Mini Gaell! EmptyWed Jun 10, 2015 8:33 pm

Beautiful! LeeAnn did great! Congrats! cheers

So what does Gaell think of them? Laughing

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: From Misty Star Studios, I present you: Breyer Gaell and Mini-Mini Gaell!   From Misty Star Studios, I present you: Breyer Gaell and Mini-Mini Gaell! Empty

Back to top Go down

From Misty Star Studios, I present you: Breyer Gaell and Mini-Mini Gaell!
Page 1 of 1