Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  
bounce bounce bounce Please check here the incredible line-up of Safari LTD for 2017! bounce bounce bounce

Share | 

Hobby & Work Publishing Srl - Italy

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tarunyada

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Hobby & Work Publishing Srl - Italy   Thu Jun 11, 2015 3:32 pm

In the Netherlands we have this shop called 'Kruidvat', which is a drugstore/pharmacy. They have a toy section as well, but most of the time this section isn't very interesting to me. Around the 15th of May this year I went to this store and found two incredible (big) animals from a brand which is unknown to me. They had a big grizzly bear and a lovely manta ray. I'm not really into sea life animal figurines, but I would have bought this figurine - if his tail hadn't broken off and was missing Sad So I only bought the bear. Here are some photographs:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Manta birostris WILH030
Prodotto in Cina da Hobby & Work Publishing S.r.l.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Ursus arctos horribilis WILH004
Prodotto in Cina da Hobby & Work Publishing S.r.l.
Via XXV Aprile 39 - Bresso MI [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

If I remember correctly, on the label of the bear was quite the same information as on the belly. The website doesn't work anymore, unfortunately, and I can't find anything about the brand/other animal figurines. When I google it, the first thing I get is [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. These animals are just really big; I'll try to make a photograph to compare sizes soon.

Does anyone know this brand?

http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Hobby & Work Publishing Srl - Italy   Thu Jun 11, 2015 3:36 pm

Aaaaah, I just found some more!! Watch this YouTube video from Hobby & Work Publishing:

Animal Selvaggi series

Dinosauri series

Looks like they sell some kind of magazine about an animal/dinosaur species, which includes one of these big models. Oooh I need that wolf and hyena from the Animal Selvaggi series <333

Wilorvise

Country/State : Michigan, USA

PostSubject: Re: Hobby & Work Publishing Srl - Italy   Thu Jun 11, 2015 3:54 pm

They also seem to have a series of construction/escalation vehicle models and some Looney Toones? Or did in the past? If eBay's a good indicator...

PostSubject: Re: Hobby & Work Publishing Srl - Italy   Thu Jun 11, 2015 3:57 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
They also seem to have a series of construction/escalation vehicle models and some Looney Toones? Or did in the past? If eBay's a good indicator...

Yes, I think they did. You can check their YouTube account [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. They made a lot of stuff, but very different things from animal figurines. But their last video is from 2 years ago. And their site isn't working anymore, so I'm not sure if they're still in business..

Wilorvise

Country/State : Michigan, USA

PostSubject: Re: Hobby & Work Publishing Srl - Italy   Thu Jun 11, 2015 4:29 pm

Maybe when o have internet set up... I'm a bit data limited on my phone and videos are rather data intensive

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Hobby & Work Publishing Srl - Italy   Thu Jun 11, 2015 5:57 pm

Thank you, that is very interesting Julie :)

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Hobby & Work Publishing Srl - Italy   Thu Jun 11, 2015 7:48 pm

Interesting finds, congrats!

http://mistystarstudios.blogspot.com
TheSpottedCat

Country/State : Sweden

PostSubject: Re: Hobby & Work Publishing Srl - Italy   Thu Jun 11, 2015 8:41 pm

I did not know they made toys. I have several horses from Hobby & Work Publishing. Here is one of them. More breakable than toyish tho.
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Hobby & Work Publishing Srl - Italy   Fri Jun 12, 2015 3:13 am

The wolf is interesting to me, great find though!

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
Takama

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Hobby & Work Publishing Srl - Italy   Fri Jun 12, 2015 6:20 am

Aaaaah, I just found some more!! Watch this YouTube video from Hobby & Work Publishing:

Dinosauri series

Looks like they sell some kind of magazine about an animal/dinosaur species, which includes one of these big models. Oooh I need that wolf and hyena from the Animal Selvaggi series <333

Those are CollectA Dinosaurs in that Video
Back to top Go down
Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Hobby & Work Publishing Srl - Italy   Fri Jun 12, 2015 11:58 am

Thank you, that is very interesting Julie :)

Interesting finds, congrats!

The wolf is interesting to me, great find though!

You're welcome and thanks  Smile I really hope to get the wolf (and the hyena) myself as well!

I did not know they made toys. I have several horses from Hobby & Work Publishing. Here is one of them. More breakable than toyish tho.

I remember seeing those horses in your trades list! Funny, I didn't know they were published by Hobby & Work as well. Thanks for sharing!

Dinosauri series

Those are CollectA Dinosaurs in that Video

Interesting! The animals in the Animali Selvaggi series doesn't seem to be copies, or does anyone recognize one of them?

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Hobby & Work Publishing Srl - Italy   Tue Jun 30, 2015 6:25 pm

Now i want more informations but the website is offline. Can anybody find them outside of Italy?

PostSubject: Re: Hobby & Work Publishing Srl - Italy   Tue Jun 30, 2015 6:31 pm

Lot of horses

PostSubject: Re: Hobby & Work Publishing Srl - Italy   Wed Jul 01, 2015 9:52 am

Now i want more informations but the website is offline. Can anybody find them outside of Italy?

Well I found them in a store here in the Netherlands, but they only sold them for a very brief time. Not anymore, now. I found one on a Dutch auction site, but I guess the seller bought it in that same store.

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Hobby & Work Publishing Srl - Italy   Sat Jul 18, 2015 7:29 am

Very huge figurines are that

Country/State : Polish girl living in Scotland

PostSubject: Re: Hobby & Work Publishing Srl - Italy   Sat Jul 18, 2015 7:58 pm

He's really nice! Wouldn't mind getting him in my hands Very Happy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
widukind

PostSubject: Re: Hobby & Work Publishing Srl - Italy   Tue Aug 11, 2015 2:33 pm

Here you cfind my one and only figurine of this brand

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Hobby & Work Publishing Srl - Italy   Tue Aug 11, 2015 3:32 pm

WHYYYYYYY did i miss that bear Sad

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] / [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] / [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] / [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hobby & Work Publishing Srl - Italy   Today at 7:25 am

Back to top Go down

Hobby & Work Publishing Srl - Italy
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1