Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  

Asking your help to solve Photobucket problemsunny Time to bring your SUGGESTION for the SUY of March sunny

Share | 

How many variations of the schleich elephant 14027 ?

Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: How many variations of the schleich elephant 14027 ?   Sun Jun 14, 2015 11:30 pm

I noticed that there were heaps of colour variations of the schleich elephant 14027 in different variations of brown and grey on ebay elephant

Does anyone have a picture, or can take one, of these elephants side by side? Very Happy
Have a look HERE and you'll be surprised by the number of variations. Surprised
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: How many variations of the schleich elephant 14027 ?   Mon Jun 15, 2015 8:28 am

Wow ! Yes ! It looks like there are very many variations Shocked

But photos taken in different light with different cameras can cheat.
However, I think I have see a picture with three or four here at the forum, a long time ago scratch

PostSubject: Re: How many variations of the schleich elephant 14027 ?   Tue Jun 16, 2015 10:11 pm

Sooo, I guess that answer is a no scratch

I'll try then Neutral

Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: How many variations of the schleich elephant 14027 ?   Tue Jun 16, 2015 11:54 pm

I think many of those are the same, only the light is different, but at least 3 variations I think Very Happy

Great job, Emma Applause

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How many variations of the schleich elephant 14027 ?   

Back to top Go down

How many variations of the schleich elephant 14027 ?
Page 1 of 1