Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What for action figurines sets with animal figurines you know?

Go down 
+20
Jolly Reaper
landrover
Kikimalou
Lennart
bmathison1972
PhocidPhreak
TheLastStardust
Bloodrayne
Numa
costicuba
Wilorvise
Taos
Dutch Bear
widukind
SUSANNE
NightLioness
sbell
Carola
Sergey
Tarunyada
24 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

What for action figurines sets with animal figurines you know? Empty
PostSubject: What for action figurines sets with animal figurines you know?   What for action figurines sets with animal figurines you know? EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 8:59 am

I found last month a new ray figurine for my zoo and i have also a brother of this figurine. I think both are from a Action toy set. So i Know the Wild Republic serie Eco Rescue Team , the N2 Toys Steve Irwin Sets and i saw in a Toys R Us asets called Nature zone. All this sets include animal figurines in the kind we like here.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

So my question is what sets you know too?

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: What for action figurines sets with animal figurines you know?   What for action figurines sets with animal figurines you know? EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 6:11 pm

Chap Mei, of course Very Happy

And The Golden Compass...or are they action models ? Rolling Eyes

widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: What for action figurines sets with animal figurines you know?   What for action figurines sets with animal figurines you know? EmptySun Jun 21, 2015 9:05 am

SUSANNE wrote:
Chap Mei, of course Very Happy

And The Golden Compass...or are they action models ? Rolling Eyes

Thank you Susanne, that is what i mean :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: What for action figurines sets with animal figurines you know?   What for action figurines sets with animal figurines you know? EmptySun Jun 21, 2015 12:11 pm

The dodo from the Primeval action figures :'D

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down
http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: What for action figurines sets with animal figurines you know?   What for action figurines sets with animal figurines you know? EmptySun Jun 21, 2015 3:20 pm

YES ! Of course Very Happy

Tarunyada

Tarunyada

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: What for action figurines sets with animal figurines you know?   What for action figurines sets with animal figurines you know? EmptySun Jun 21, 2015 3:24 pm

SUSANNE wrote:
YES ! Of course Very Happy

Such a fancy dodo! cheers

And of course the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] from Mattel, but I'm not sure if you could call them 'action figures' Razz

Back to top Go down
http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
Taos

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: What for action figurines sets with animal figurines you know?   What for action figurines sets with animal figurines you know? EmptySun Jun 21, 2015 4:23 pm

The New Ray hunting and farm sets and some of the Breyer sets have action figures.

Sergey

Country/State : S. - Petersburg, Russia

PostSubject: Re: What for action figurines sets with animal figurines you know?   What for action figurines sets with animal figurines you know? EmptyMon Jun 22, 2015 10:34 am

... Thank you Andreas for information! I like a polar bear, rhino and some others... I did write about "action-set" figurines some before... Wink

Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: What for action figurines sets with animal figurines you know?   What for action figurines sets with animal figurines you know? EmptyMon Jun 22, 2015 10:43 am

This is becomming a truely interesting topic Applause

widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: What for action figurines sets with animal figurines you know?   What for action figurines sets with animal figurines you know? EmptyMon Jun 22, 2015 12:30 pm

Sergey wrote:
... Thank you Andreas for information! I like a polar bear, rhino and some others... I did write about "action-set" figurines some before... Wink

Yes :)

Back to top Go down
Carola

Carola

Country/State : Denmark

PostSubject: Re: What for action figurines sets with animal figurines you know?   What for action figurines sets with animal figurines you know? EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 5:19 am

The old Lara Croft action figures that were produced by Playmates had several sets with animals too:

Lara and a -

Bengal Tiger
Great White Shark
Crocodile
Dobermann
Snow Leopard

These action figures were produced around 2001 I think. Perhaps they can be found on Ebay Very Happy

Here pictures on Google Pictures Search

SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: What for action figurines sets with animal figurines you know?   What for action figurines sets with animal figurines you know? EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 6:15 am

Ohh, yes ! I remember that some of our friends have that gorgeous tiger cheers

widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: What for action figurines sets with animal figurines you know?   What for action figurines sets with animal figurines you know? EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 11:29 am

Carola wrote:
The old Lara Croft action figures that were produced by Playmates had several sets with animals too:

Lara and a -

Bengal Tiger
Great White Shark
Crocodile
Dobermann
Snow Leopard

These action figures were produced around 2001 I think. Perhaps they can be found on Ebay Very Happy

Here pictures on Google Pictures Search

That are new informations for me :)

Back to top Go down
sbell

sbell

Country/State : Canada

PostSubject: Re: What for action figurines sets with animal figurines you know?   What for action figurines sets with animal figurines you know? EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 2:01 pm

There used to be a number of older GI Joe figures from the 80s that came with various animals--the ones I know for sure were a parrot, hawk, wolf, pitbull, bobcat, alligator, barracuda, and 'devil ray'. I am guessing that there are others as well.

And a golden cobra. Of course.

They can be found in auctions, but they usually only show up with complete figures, which means they are kind of expensive.

There were also some figures from the first Narnia movie--I have a white tiger and a wolf (they came with a cyclops). I'm guessing there was also a lion.

I'm also a big freshwater fish-figure fan. Know of anything new and exciting? I need to know as well!
Back to top Go down
http://faunafigures.com/
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: What for action figurines sets with animal figurines you know?   What for action figurines sets with animal figurines you know? EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 2:48 pm

sbell wrote:
There used to be a number of older GI Joe figures from the 80s that came with various animals--the ones I know for sure were a parrot, hawk, wolf, pitbull, bobcat, alligator, barracuda, and 'devil ray'. I am guessing that there are others as well.

They can be found in auctions, but they usually only show up with complete figures, which means they are kind of expensive.

There were also some figures from the first Narnia movie--I have a white tiger and a wolf (they came with a cyclops). I'm guessing there was also a lion.

That sounds very interesting- especially the ray and the parrot.

Back to top Go down
NightLioness
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: What for action figurines sets with animal figurines you know?   What for action figurines sets with animal figurines you know? EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 3:41 pm

Harry Potter!
Okey, some have animals with them.... owls, snake, dog, fenix! bounce Laughing

Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: What for action figurines sets with animal figurines you know?   What for action figurines sets with animal figurines you know? EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 4:05 pm

Ohh, yes ! Of course there was animals in the Harry Potter stories, - the ones you show are lovely, Karin Very Happy

widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: What for action figurines sets with animal figurines you know?   What for action figurines sets with animal figurines you know? EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 4:14 pm

NightLioness wrote:
Harry Potter!
Okey, some have animals with them.... owls, snake, dog, fenix! bounce Laughing

The next what i never saw before :)

Back to top Go down
sbell

sbell

Country/State : Canada

PostSubject: Re: What for action figurines sets with animal figurines you know?   What for action figurines sets with animal figurines you know? EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 4:55 pm

widukind wrote:
sbell wrote:

That sounds very interesting- especially the ray and the parrot.

The ray was very...weird. It was heavily stylized to be more sinister (it was a bad-guy companion animal). The barracuda was pretty great though. It would be nice if I still had that one.
Back to top Go down
http://faunafigures.com/
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: What for action figurines sets with animal figurines you know?   What for action figurines sets with animal figurines you know? EmptyWed Aug 05, 2015 3:28 am

Animal planet playset like example - deep sea submarine

Back to top Go down
Dutch Bear

Dutch Bear

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: What for action figurines sets with animal figurines you know?   What for action figurines sets with animal figurines you know? EmptyWed Aug 05, 2015 6:00 am

I know an figure from Hasbro 1999 - Action Man - Mission Grizzly:

See also my collection on the left.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] / [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] / [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] / [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] / [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: What for action figurines sets with animal figurines you know?   What for action figurines sets with animal figurines you know? EmptyWed Aug 05, 2015 9:10 am

WOW affraid Fantastic bears cheers

What brand is the one to the right (behind) ? Very Happy

SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: What for action figurines sets with animal figurines you know?   What for action figurines sets with animal figurines you know? EmptyWed Aug 05, 2015 9:22 am

A very peaceful "Action" model Laughing

From the children's animation film "Heidi", - a black goat Very Happy

I thought it was Nayab, because DelPrado sells Nayab under their own name,....well, it is a cute goat Wink

widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: What for action figurines sets with animal figurines you know?   What for action figurines sets with animal figurines you know? EmptyWed Aug 05, 2015 11:19 am

I never saw this goat before :)

Back to top Go down
Taos

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: What for action figurines sets with animal figurines you know?   What for action figurines sets with animal figurines you know? EmptyFri Aug 07, 2015 8:42 am

Does anyone remember the Lone Ranger models form the 70s-I think they were made by Marx/Hasbro
There were the various horses-i.e. Silver and Scout and the black hose belonging to Butch Cassidy-can't remember the horses name!
There also was a set which has a miners donkey in it-I still have the donkey but nothing else!
I also remember a hawk and an alligator.
GI Joe was sold in the UK under Action Man-I still have some of the older models!-and he had a boxer dog which came with a set including a sentry box.

PostSubject: Re: What for action figurines sets with animal figurines you know?   What for action figurines sets with animal figurines you know? Empty

Back to top Go down

What for action figurines sets with animal figurines you know?
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next