Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  
Very Happy The STS 2017 Logo contest is already open HERE Very Happy

Share | 

What for action figurines sets with animal figurines you know?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: What for action figurines sets with animal figurines you know?   Fri Aug 07, 2015 1:48 pm

Just found a website dedicated to the Lone Ranger models!Sorry the bad gut was called Butch Cavendish and his horse was called Smoke!Little Bear had the hawk and the is also a Palamino pony which I have never seen!

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: What for action figurines sets with animal figurines you know?   Fri Aug 07, 2015 3:51 pm

Interesting, a hawk sounds good :)

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: What for action figurines sets with animal figurines you know?   Wed Sep 02, 2015 1:28 pm

I just found a Animal Planet Polar Set on [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] with some very lovely animal figurines.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: What for action figurines sets with animal figurines you know?   Thu Sep 10, 2015 5:43 pm

I was searching for information about my new wolf figurine (no luck yet), when I found out about a children's TV series called 'Wild Kratts' ([You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]). There are some toy sets from this series, including animal figurines. Of course I found the wolf first:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] are some other sets with animals. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]..

widukind

PostSubject: Re: What for action figurines sets with animal figurines you know?   Thu Sep 10, 2015 8:55 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
I just found a Animal Planet Polar Set on [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] with some very lovely animal figurines.

This kind is a good example what i want too :)

PostSubject: Re: What for action figurines sets with animal figurines you know?   Thu Sep 10, 2015 9:05 pm

This kind is a good example what i want too :)

Great! cheers There's another Animal Planet Polar Set, which includes a manatee, but these figurines are less realistic than the set above. But here's a picture nevertheless:

widukind

PostSubject: Re: What for action figurines sets with animal figurines you know?   Fri Sep 11, 2015 9:03 am

Interesting, it could be possible that i found now my unknown maker Albatros. But my eyes are not good enough :)

PostSubject: Re: What for action figurines sets with animal figurines you know?   Fri Sep 11, 2015 9:55 am

Interesting,  it could be possible that i found now my unknown maker Albatros. But my eyes are not good enough :)

Could you show us a photo of your albatross? Smile

Wilorvise

Country/State : Michigan, USA

PostSubject: Re: What for action figurines sets with animal figurines you know?   Fri Sep 11, 2015 10:28 am

Great! cheers There's another Animal Planet Polar Set, which includes a manatee, but these figurines are less realistic than the set above. But here's a picture nevertheless:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  <- minus the bird

Think it is this:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by Wilorvise on Fri Sep 11, 2015 11:07 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: What for action figurines sets with animal figurines you know?   Fri Sep 11, 2015 10:32 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  <- minus the bird

Thanks for the link, Laura! ^^

widukind

PostSubject: Re: What for action figurines sets with animal figurines you know?   Fri Sep 11, 2015 6:19 pm

Interesting,  it could be possible that i found now my unknown maker Albatros. But my eyes are not good enough :)

Could you show us a photo of your albatross? Smile

Yes

Admin

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: What for action figurines sets with animal figurines you know?   Fri Sep 11, 2015 6:39 pm

Yes ! That must be it cheers

I have this beautyful model also, it is great to know where it came from Very Happy

Unfortunately Animal Planet is not a production company, but never mind Wink

costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: What for action figurines sets with animal figurines you know?   Fri Sep 11, 2015 6:47 pm

Guys, I found one very nice German shepperd dog.
It is new model I believe...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Wink

PostSubject: Re: What for action figurines sets with animal figurines you know?   Fri Sep 11, 2015 6:53 pm

Interesting dog

PostSubject: Re: What for action figurines sets with animal figurines you know?   Fri Sep 11, 2015 6:54 pm

I have this beautyful model also, it is great to know where it came from Very Happy

But this bird is also the best of the set :)

PostSubject: Re: What for action figurines sets with animal figurines you know?   Fri Sep 11, 2015 8:55 pm

Nice dog, Kosta! I always really like the GI Joe Snake Eyes timber wolf ([You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] one). I'd love to have it, but it's very expensive, whenever it's on eBay..

Nope, the manatee is.

No, just my opinion xD The albatross looks like a very nice figurine as well Wink

widukind

PostSubject: Re: What for action figurines sets with animal figurines you know?   Sat Sep 12, 2015 3:07 pm

Nice dog, Kosta! I always really like the GI Joe Snake Eyes timber wolf ([You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] one). I'd love to have it, but it's very expensive, whenever it's on eBay..

Nope, the manatee is.

No, just my opinion xD The albatross looks like a very nice figurine as well Wink

And your manatee too. But exactly this kind of nice and interesting figurines i mean with this topic. So i think they are beautiful and interesting for a few collections but nobody have informations. Look N2 toys with the beautiful figurines for the Stewe Irwing sets. I search and search and i wanted more of this figurines. But for what i had to search? After one member of ATF told me the brand it was easy than. But how many figurines of different action sets exists more in this world?
Unfortunately Animal Planet is not a production company, but never mind

PostSubject: Re: What for action figurines sets with animal figurines you know?   Sat Jan 30, 2016 10:18 am

I found a very special parrot specie as accessoires from a soldier action set.

Country/State : London, UK

PostSubject: Re: What for action figurines sets with animal figurines you know?   Sun Jan 31, 2016 6:36 pm

i would love to see some more comparison photos of that Primeval set Dodo bird
Back to top Go down
widukind

PostSubject: Re: What for action figurines sets with animal figurines you know?   Sat Feb 06, 2016 7:20 am

Here monkeys

PostSubject: Re: What for action figurines sets with animal figurines you know?   Sun Feb 21, 2016 6:01 pm

Lovely monkeys, Andreas  Smile

And The Golden Compass...or are they action models ? Rolling Eyes

I found a nice pictures of some daemon figurines together:

SUSANNE
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What for action figurines sets with animal figurines you know?   Sun Feb 21, 2016 8:49 pm

Arrrhw ! There they are together cheers

Numaan

Country/State : London, UK

PostSubject: Re: What for action figurines sets with animal figurines you know?   Mon Feb 22, 2016 12:18 am

I'd love that warthog. Anyone know the size? Any comparison pictures? Where can we get this?
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What for action figurines sets with animal figurines you know?   Mon Feb 22, 2016 8:49 am

I'd love that warthog. Anyone know the size? Any comparison pictures? Where can we get this?

There is one here [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

A far as I remember, they are a bit smaller than schleich Very Happy

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: What for action figurines sets with animal figurines you know?   Mon Feb 22, 2016 10:00 am

There is one here  http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/The-Golden-Compass-Tony-Costa-With-Warthog-Action-Figure-/281933205608?hash=item41a4875068:g:b8YAAOSw~OVWvL6x

A far as I remember,  they are a bit smaller than schleich Very Happy

I can't find any comparison picutres, but I think Susanne is right Wink I found another one on eBay that seems even cheaper than the one from Susanne's link: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What for action figurines sets with animal figurines you know?   Today at 5:19 pm

Back to top Go down

What for action figurines sets with animal figurines you know?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next