Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What for action figurines sets with animal figurines you know?

Go down 
+20
Jolly Reaper
landrover
Kikimalou
Lennart
bmathison1972
PhocidPhreak
TheLastStardust
Bloodrayne
Numa
costicuba
Wilorvise
Taos
Dutch Bear
widukind
SUSANNE
NightLioness
sbell
Carola
Sergey
Tarunyada
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Numa
Numa

Country/State : England, UK

What for action figurines sets with animal figurines you know? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What for action figurines sets with animal figurines you know?   What for action figurines sets with animal figurines you know? - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2016 11:35 am

Thanks for the links, much appreciated folks :-)
Back to top Go down
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: What for action figurines sets with animal figurines you know?   What for action figurines sets with animal figurines you know? - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2016 3:44 pm

Numaan wrote:
Thanks for the links, much appreciated folks :-)

You're welcome! cheers Please share (comparison) pictures if you decided to buy it Smile

Back to top Go down
http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: What for action figurines sets with animal figurines you know?   What for action figurines sets with animal figurines you know? - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2016 6:00 pm

For me a very interesting catch. It is a accessoires from a 1/6 soldier figurine. A dusky lori

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: What for action figurines sets with animal figurines you know?   What for action figurines sets with animal figurines you know? - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2016 6:03 pm

Congratluations, Andreas! cheers

widukind wrote:
It is a accessoires from a 1/6 soldier figurine.

Do you know what soldier series? GI Joe or something? scratch

Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: What for action figurines sets with animal figurines you know?   What for action figurines sets with animal figurines you know? - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2016 6:28 pm

OMG !!!! affraid It is just SO beautyful and rare and wonderful, Andreas bounce drunken

What a fantastic find Applause cheers

widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: What for action figurines sets with animal figurines you know?   What for action figurines sets with animal figurines you know? - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2016 9:16 am

Tarunyada wrote:

widukind wrote:

Thank you, it is Lewis Wilson by Dragon:)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: What for action figurines sets with animal figurines you know?   What for action figurines sets with animal figurines you know? - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2016 9:16 am

SUSANNE wrote:
OMG !!!! affraid It is just SO beautyful and rare and wonderful, Andreas bounce drunken

What a fantastic find Applause cheers

Thank you :)

Back to top Go down
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: What for action figurines sets with animal figurines you know?   What for action figurines sets with animal figurines you know? - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2016 6:28 pm

widukind wrote:
Tarunyada wrote:

widukind wrote:

Thank you, it is Lewis Wilson by Dragon:)

Thanks, Andreas!

Back to top Go down
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: What for action figurines sets with animal figurines you know?   What for action figurines sets with animal figurines you know? - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 19, 2016 12:05 pm

Andreas, I found a GI Joe Hydro-Viper (1988) figurine including a ray figurine that might be interesting for you Wink

I found the ray on eBay here, but it's quite expensive. I think it's even cheaper to buy the complete set somewhere else, for example here.

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: What for action figurines sets with animal figurines you know?   What for action figurines sets with animal figurines you know? - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 19, 2016 1:32 pm

Tarunyada wrote:
Andreas, I found a GI Joe Hydro-Viper (1988) figurine including a ray figurine that might be interesting for you Wink

I found the ray on eBay here, but it's quite expensive. I think it's even cheaper to buy the complete set somewhere else, for example here.

Thank you, it could be interesting. But i am not sure if the ray is a real specie. So i will look

Back to top Go down
Bloodrayne

Bloodrayne

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: What for action figurines sets with animal figurines you know?   What for action figurines sets with animal figurines you know? - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 16, 2016 8:54 am

Ghost from Game of Thrones is supposed to come out this year. An action figure from Funko.
(I have no idea what size it's going to be.)
Maybe a nice addition for all our wolf lovers?

TheLastStardust

PostSubject: Re: What for action figurines sets with animal figurines you know?   What for action figurines sets with animal figurines you know? - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 16, 2016 10:08 am

Bloodrayne wrote:
Ghost from Game of Thrones is supposed to come out this year. An action figure from Funko.
(I have no idea what size it's going to be.)
Maybe a nice addition for all our wolf lovers?

AHHHHH! I love you I love game of thrones!! and Ghost figurine is sooo beautiful! I love you  bounce

I hope it will be a bit bigger than regulair schleich wolves, because ghost is a dire wolf and then he will be in scale! cheers  Very Happy

I need him! drunken  Thank you for this info!! <33 xD

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: What for action figurines sets with animal figurines you know?   What for action figurines sets with animal figurines you know? - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 16, 2016 2:41 pm

Woah, that Ghost figurine sure looks handsome drunken Do you know if the other Dire wolves will be available as well? Would be so great to have the Stark Dire wolf pack! cheers

Back to top Go down
Bloodrayne

Bloodrayne

PostSubject: Re: What for action figurines sets with animal figurines you know?   What for action figurines sets with animal figurines you know? - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 16, 2016 3:19 pm

Tarunyada wrote:
Woah, that Ghost figurine sure looks handsome drunken Do you know if the other Dire wolves will be available as well? Would be so great to have the Stark Dire wolf pack! cheers

Ghost will be the only wolf for this year.
I don't know if there will be other figures next year.
I did find out that the action figures from this series will only be 3-4 inches tall, so Ghost isn't going to be a very big wolf.
Here you can see Ghost among companions.

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: What for action figurines sets with animal figurines you know?   What for action figurines sets with animal figurines you know? - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 16, 2016 3:25 pm

Bloodrayne wrote:
Tarunyada wrote:

I did find out that the action figures from this series will only be 3-4 inches tall, so Ghost isn't going to be a very big wolf.
Here you can see Ghost amongst companions.

Thanks for sharing! cheers A pity it won't be that big, but I still need him drunken But looking at these other GoT figurines, I think I need the others as well.. xD

I also found another Ghost figurine by McFarlane Toys. Looks like it's part of a blind bag series.

Back to top Go down
Bloodrayne

Bloodrayne

PostSubject: Re: What for action figurines sets with animal figurines you know?   What for action figurines sets with animal figurines you know? - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 16, 2016 3:33 pm

If you can find those blind bags in a shop, you can probably feel by shape if you have Ghost or not.
The humans all have a standing block.
It's a nice looking figure as well.

TheLastStardust

PostSubject: Re: What for action figurines sets with animal figurines you know?   What for action figurines sets with animal figurines you know? - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 16, 2016 3:37 pm

Bloodrayne wrote:
Tarunyada wrote:

Here you can see Ghost among companions.

Indeed, Thank you for the detailed info! <3
I still need him, even if he wont be that big xD Hoping he would be available soon! I love you

Back to top Go down
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: What for action figurines sets with animal figurines you know?   What for action figurines sets with animal figurines you know? - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 19, 2016 7:08 pm

Tarunyada wrote:
I was searching for information about my new wolf figurine (no luck yet), when I found out about a children's TV series called 'Wild Kratts' (click). There are some toy sets from this series, including animal figurines. Of course I found the wolf first:

Here are some other sets with animals.

Fliers set

Swimmers set

Runners set

I found some new sets:

Crawlers set

Climbers set

Jumpers set

Defenders set

Caracal

Rhino

Elephant

Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: What for action figurines sets with animal figurines you know?   What for action figurines sets with animal figurines you know? - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 19, 2016 10:40 pm

WOW ! So many great ones Shocked

For instance the roadrunner ! The pangolin ! The cerval ! and many others cheers

Tarunyada

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: What for action figurines sets with animal figurines you know?   What for action figurines sets with animal figurines you know? - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 19, 2016 10:47 pm

SUSANNE wrote:
WOW ! So many great ones Shocked

For instance the roadrunner ! The pangolin ! The cerval ! and many others cheers

Yes, they made some lovely figurines! cheers I love the comic-ish style of them. It seems that they're only available in the USA, unfortunately..

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: What for action figurines sets with animal figurines you know?   What for action figurines sets with animal figurines you know? - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 20, 2016 9:11 am

Thank you for these pics Julie :)

Back to top Go down
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: What for action figurines sets with animal figurines you know?   What for action figurines sets with animal figurines you know? - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 20, 2016 10:17 am

widukind wrote:
Thank you for these pics Julie :)

You're welcome, Andreas! cheers

Back to top Go down
PhocidPhreak

PhocidPhreak

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: What for action figurines sets with animal figurines you know?   What for action figurines sets with animal figurines you know? - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2016 9:13 pm

In the 90's there was a TV show called SeaQuest DSV that had a dolphin character named Darwin. He got his own action figure, and several of the human figures came with small animals.

With all of his accessories.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

When you squeeze his flippers he chirps and opens his mouth.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: What for action figurines sets with animal figurines you know?   What for action figurines sets with animal figurines you know? - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 08, 2016 8:32 am

Nice and interesting dolphin :)

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: What for action figurines sets with animal figurines you know?   What for action figurines sets with animal figurines you know? - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 30, 2017 9:10 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What for action figurines sets with animal figurines you know?   What for action figurines sets with animal figurines you know? - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

What for action figurines sets with animal figurines you know?
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next