Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  

AAA scratching white lion cub

Go down 
AuthorMessage
pipsxlch

pipsxlch

Country/State : US/Florida

AAA scratching white lion cub Empty
PostSubject: AAA scratching white lion cub   AAA scratching white lion cub EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 6:53 pm

I found this fellow at a thrift store yesterday afternoon, along with a no-stamps dragon and a mini aquarium toy with ranchu goldfish figures in it cheers . My daughter insisted I get the aquarium lol.
Anyhow, here is the lion cub. I haven't found anything like it in a quick internet search (but I'm not good at them). The pose is quite cute, I can just see a cub trying to scratch the itch like this. There is no date included in the stamp, just AAA, China, symbols and a 1.
I will be putting him in my sale thread; don't collect big cats at this time but he was too cute to leave behind.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: AAA scratching white lion cub   AAA scratching white lion cub EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 7:26 pm

This is such a wonderful model, - the look on his face while scratching is priceless Laughing
A wonderful find indeed ! Congratulations Very Happy

widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: AAA scratching white lion cub   AAA scratching white lion cub EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 9:25 pm

Congrats!

Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: AAA scratching white lion cub   AAA scratching white lion cub EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 9:34 pm

Lovely figure! monkey

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AAA scratching white lion cub   AAA scratching white lion cub Empty

Back to top Go down

AAA scratching white lion cub
Page 1 of 1