Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Expectations for Papo 2016?

Go down 
+14
Kikimalou
Tupolew Tu-154
NightLioness
Ravenheartx
SUSANNE
Takama
Sheepish
Rhamphorhynchus
MARTINLATIN
donny ong
ken yeo
Anasta SchwarzeWölfin
Fossa
Saarlooswolfhound
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

Expectations for Papo 2016? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Expectations for Papo 2016?   Expectations for Papo 2016? - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 03, 2015 6:33 pm

bun2013 wrote:
More than one horse this year

Welcome here :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Expectations for Papo 2016?   Expectations for Papo 2016? - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 09, 2015 6:45 pm

No other news? If I remember right someone would have gotten a catalogue and posted it online by now, I hope we dont have to wait until march or so for them to finally update their website.

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Tupolew Tu-154

Tupolew Tu-154

Country/State : Skynet Central

PostSubject: Re: Expectations for Papo 2016?   Expectations for Papo 2016? - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2015 2:24 pm

When i remember, Papo show their news short before christmas. Or after christmas, i don't know. ^^

Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Expectations for Papo 2016?   Expectations for Papo 2016? - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2015 6:20 pm

Yeah it usually is around Christmas, I was just curious. I am eager to see what they release this year.

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
WhiteLightning Wolf

WhiteLightning Wolf

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Another Tiger...   Expectations for Papo 2016? - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 02, 2016 6:00 am

Papo is releasing quite a few new and interesting figures this year. I went browsing on Google images and came across the "martinH collection" collage that another forum posts every year of different companies' new releases. Papo has another wolf in their line-up, which appears to be an arctic wolf, and the pose of this arctic wolf is quite similar to Schleich's arctic wolf, (although the fur details are much better and don't appear "sheep-like".) They also have an arctic fox that looks waaaay more realistic and accurate than Schleich's ever did, two more cats, (appears to be a russian blue and a white persian), an Australian Shepherd, a cougar...and you're not going to believe this...but another tiger!

There's also three new horses (Two Tinker or Shire and a Clydesdale I think.). A scorpian, spider, mouse, badger, flamingo, some kind of stork (can't tell because I'm not that familiar with birds), a whitetail buck, chimpanzee with baby, an antelope, elephant, hare, white lioness with cub, panda with cub, two exotic frogs, seal pup, kangaroo, and a fish.

I am quite new to this site so I don't know how to post a picture yet, but I do have this collage of Papo's new releases uploaded to my photography account, Sokannon, on DeviantART if you would like to take a look at them.

Can't wait for them to be released!
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Expectations for Papo 2016?   Expectations for Papo 2016? - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 02, 2016 6:41 am

We have photos of Papo releases on page 3 of this thread: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Just scroll down a little bit. As coincidence would find, I just came across a photo of a fantastic wolf collection online while browsing for some figures, and after checking the tag in it as Sokannon, I was hoping you would post a photo and some info on the figures in the picture? Here is another link on how to post photos here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] This method is through Photobucket, but I think there are a few other how to's on here or you can contact a moderator for help. Sorry to jump on you like this, but I'm a fellow wolf collector and would love to see your collection sometime. bounce

And lastly, Welcome to the family of STS. Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Anasta SchwarzeWölfin

Anasta SchwarzeWölfin

Country/State : Russia

PostSubject: Re: Expectations for Papo 2016?   Expectations for Papo 2016? - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 02, 2016 8:48 am

WhiteLightning Wolf wrote:
Papo is releasing quite a few new and interesting figures this year. I went browsing on Google images and came across the "martinH collection" collage that another forum posts every year of different companies' new releases. Papo has another wolf in their line-up, which appears to be an arctic wolf, and the pose of this arctic wolf is quite similar to Schleich's arctic wolf, (although the fur details are much better and don't appear "sheep-like".) They also have an arctic fox that looks waaaay more realistic and accurate than Schleich's ever did, two more cats, (appears to be a russian blue and a white persian), an Australian Shepherd, a cougar...and you're not going to believe this...but another tiger!

There's also three new horses (Two Tinker or Shire and a Clydesdale I think.). A scorpian, spider, mouse, badger, flamingo, some kind of stork (can't tell because I'm not that familiar with birds), a whitetail buck, chimpanzee with baby, an antelope, elephant, hare, white lioness with cub, panda with cub, two exotic frogs, seal pup, kangaroo, and a fish.

I am quite new to this site so I don't know how to post a picture yet, but I do have this collage of Papo's new releases uploaded to my photography account, Sokannon, on DeviantART if you would like to take a look at them.

Oh, hello there! Very Happy
Thank you for your descripsion, but look at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Wink

'Til then I walk alone.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
http://schwarzwolfin.deviantart.com/
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Expectations for Papo 2016?   Expectations for Papo 2016? - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 02, 2016 12:12 pm

Hello, welcome on fourum! It seems you're another wolf enthusiast! Very Happy
Some friends already gave you the link to the correct topic about 2016 Papo releases. Martin is also a member of our family, obviously he is also active in other boards and he even has his own FB community. Very Happy
We're often updated about toy animal news quickly and anytime some news drop, all boards get aware of it.
I like your comment and agree with it, I have huge expectations to that Arctic fox, Papo has already the best red fox in my opinion and it seems the Arctic fox could also be the best on market. The Arctic wolf is very promising but not enough distinctive, I have a small passion for Safari's figure. I hope you enjoy here! Very Happy

NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: Expectations for Papo 2016?   Expectations for Papo 2016? - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 02, 2016 4:27 pm

Hello WLW Very Happy I know your Sokannon account on DA Very Happy
Martin is indeed a member of this forum Very Happy
Well known for his outstanding collection and FB page Very Happy

I hope you have a good time here ^.^

PostSubject: Re: Expectations for Papo 2016?   Expectations for Papo 2016? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Expectations for Papo 2016?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2