Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas
 
Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  

Share | 
 

 Expectations for CollectA 2016?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Saarlooswolfhound

avatar

Country/State : USA
Age : 21
Joined : 2012-06-16
Posts : 4408

PostSubject: Re: Expectations for CollectA 2016?   Fri Nov 20, 2015 2:41 pm

One last chance for wild canids this year... bounce Oh well, I'm happy with the thylacine at the very least, but there are several great models this year so far. Very Happy Does anyone know if there will be any new farm animals or just horses this year?

_________________
-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
shadoweon

avatar

Country/State : Virginia,United States
Age : 23
Joined : 2013-09-02
Posts : 219

PostSubject: Re: Expectations for CollectA 2016?   Fri Nov 20, 2015 8:23 pm

I really think CollectA needs to update some of their older models like the initial dogs and wolves, they really aren't up to par with the current models. Not really into the open mouth Thylacines but it is nicer than Mojo's.

Going off what's been announced for i'll only be getting the Tahr but the Eland calf will be on my wish-list. Hoping there might be something else I like in the final batch.

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound

avatar

Country/State : USA
Age : 21
Joined : 2012-06-16
Posts : 4408

PostSubject: Re: Expectations for CollectA 2016?   Fri Nov 20, 2015 9:43 pm

Midnight wolf stables wrote:
Saarlooswolfhound wrote:
bounce cant wait for tomorrow. Im hoping for some wild canids this year.

Me too!!  Very Happy Very Happy

widukind wrote:
Saarlooswolfhound wrote:
I just have hope for them with canids (since no other company seems too interested thus far outside of wolves and foxes). I love wolves, don't get me wrong, but there are also so many other species of canids out there that could be done, and CollectA seems to be the brand to do them. Nevertheless they could update their current wolf models to match their newer style. But canids come in three kinds generally, Large (meaning species of wolves), medium (meaning coyotes and jackals), and small (various species of foxes, or raccoon dogs etc.) and anything other than gray wolves and red foxes would be welcome. Again not that I don't like gray wolves and red foxes, but there is more out there. And we have been lucky with some things like fennec foxes and jackals, but there are bat eared foxes, dholes, dingos, arctic wolves, raccoon dogs, etc. etc. that could be done and CollectA would do such a lovely job. Very Happy
Now I'm done with my rant.... Wink

I totally agree :)
Ha, I'm getting a following. Laughing Really though, most gray wolf species represented would be northern latitude varieties such as North American/Rocky Mountain or Russian (due to coloration and general body conformation), when there are other species too, like eastern gray wolves (much slighter in build), Mexican gray wolves, red wolves (I wait the day AAA will be joined by some good red wolves), and other canid species. I would say that PV did a good job, but those are smaller slightly less detailed figures than if CollectA took on the task. Plus they have covered so many species of antelope and wild sheep/goats why not do canids too?

shadoweon wrote:
I really think CollectA needs to update some of their older models like the initial dogs and wolves, they really aren't up to par with the current models. Not really into the open mouth Thylacines but it is nicer than Mojo's.

Going off what's been announced for i'll only be getting the Tahr but the Eland calf will be on my wish-list. Hoping there might be something else I like in the final batch.
And I totally agree with you. There are several figures that don't fit in with their range of style anymore, that could be modernized to their current style or replaced by something else altogether. The wolves or older dogs are great examples.

_________________
-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
sbell

avatar

Country/State : Canada
Age : 42
Joined : 2013-11-06
Posts : 987

PostSubject: Re: Expectations for CollectA 2016?   Fri Nov 20, 2015 10:00 pm

Saarlooswolfhound wrote:
Midnight wolf stables wrote:
Saarlooswolfhound wrote:
bounce cant wait for tomorrow. Im hoping for some wild canids this year.

Me too!!  Very Happy Very Happy

widukind wrote:
Saarlooswolfhound wrote:
I just have hope for them with canids (since no other company seems too interested thus far outside of wolves and foxes). I love wolves, don't get me wrong, but there are also so many other species of canids out there that could be done, and CollectA seems to be the brand to do them. Nevertheless they could update their current wolf models to match their newer style. But canids come in three kinds generally, Large (meaning species of wolves), medium (meaning coyotes and jackals), and small (various species of foxes, or raccoon dogs etc.) and anything other than gray wolves and red foxes would be welcome. Again not that I don't like gray wolves and red foxes, but there is more out there. And we have been lucky with some things like fennec foxes and jackals, but there are bat eared foxes, dholes, dingos, arctic wolves, raccoon dogs, etc. etc. that could be done and CollectA would do such a lovely job. Very Happy
Now I'm done with my rant.... Wink

I totally agree :)
Ha, I'm getting a following.  Laughing Really though, most gray wolf species represented would be northern latitude varieties such as North American/Rocky Mountain or Russian (due to coloration and general body conformation), when there are other species too, like eastern gray wolves (much slighter in build), Mexican gray wolves, red wolves (I wait the day AAA will be joined by some good red wolves), and other canid species. I would say that PV did a good job, but those are smaller slightly less detailed figures than if CollectA took on the task. Plus they have covered so many species of antelope and wild sheep/goats why not do canids too?

shadoweon wrote:
I really think CollectA needs to update some of their older models like the initial dogs and wolves, they really aren't up to par with the current models. Not really into the open mouth Thylacines but it is nicer than Mojo's.

Going off what's been announced for i'll only be getting the Tahr but the Eland calf will be on my wish-list. Hoping there might be something else I like in the final batch.
And I totally agree with you. There are several figures that don't fit in with their range of style anymore, that could be modernized to their current style or replaced by something else altogether. The wolves or older dogs are  great examples.

Although I agree, I'm still going to be the dissenter here.

For every mongoose, civet, procyonid or hyena, there are likely 4-6 bears, dogs or cats.

It would be nice to see the other fissiped carnivoran groups represented a little better--as it is, there are 2, the red panda and the striped hyena. Those two figures demonstrate the CollectA could do a great job with them (I mean, come on--the extinct machairodonts have 2 CollectA figures!)

_________________
Looking for animal figures? I have an actual online store, out of Canada! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I'm also a big freshwater fish-figure fan. Know of anything new and exciting? I need to know as well!
Back to top Go down
http://faunafigures.com/
Roger
Admin
avatar

Country/State : Portugal
Joined : 2010-08-20
Posts : 21790

PostSubject: Re: Expectations for CollectA 2016?   Fri Nov 20, 2015 10:05 pm

I believe there's a zebra coming, don't know which species and much probably a primate. monkey An antelope adult is also confirmed.
About wild dogs, besides the grey wolves and the red fox, CollectA already made a fennec fox, a maned wolf, a blakc-backed jackal. Of course I'd also loved to see more canids but these 5 species seems quite fair.
On the other hand, since they decided to diversify their range, they never made a rhinoceros. They still keep the old and not very good white rhino.

_________________
~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
avatar

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE
Age : 52
Joined : 2010-04-01
Posts : 14845

PostSubject: Re: Expectations for CollectA 2016?   Fri Nov 20, 2015 10:34 pm

sbell wrote:

Although I agree, I'm still going to be the dissenter here.

For every mongoose, civet, procyonid or hyena, there are likely 4-6 bears, dogs or cats.

It would be nice to see the other fissiped carnivoran groups represented a little better--as it is, there are 2, the red panda and the striped hyena. Those two figures demonstrate the CollectA could do a great job with them (I mean, come on--the extinct machairodonts have 2 CollectA figures!)

Of course you are right, althought they also made an excellent otter Very Happy

A Sunda stink badger (mydaus javanensis) would be great too!

Roger wrote:
I believe there's a zebra coming, don't know which species and much probably a primate. monkey  An antelope adult is also confirmed.
About wild dogs, besides the grey wolves and the red fox, CollectA already made a fennec fox, a maned wolf, a blakc-backed jackal. Of course I'd also loved to see more canids but these 5 species seems quite fair.
On the other hand, since they decided to diversify their range, they never made a rhinoceros. They still keep the old and not very good white rhino.

Antelope: Why not a Saiga or a Nilgai?

Two other hoofed animals: A muskox? Wink A Javan rhinoceros?

five Canidsis a very honorable ratio but, since it is ColelctA, there is still a place for a Dhole, a Bush dog or an Abyssinian wolf drunken

_________________
Christophe
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
arafan

avatar

Country/State : Brazil
Age : 18
Joined : 2012-11-16
Posts : 2073

PostSubject: Re: Expectations for CollectA 2016?   Fri Nov 20, 2015 10:53 pm

I absolutely don't like the red panda, I think this one could be replaced by a bintourong or something like that. The otter is very old-style too, so I would prefer to see a giant otter.

_________________
Bryan [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
sbell

avatar

Country/State : Canada
Age : 42
Joined : 2013-11-06
Posts : 987

PostSubject: Re: Expectations for CollectA 2016?   Fri Nov 20, 2015 10:57 pm

Kikimalou wrote:
sbell wrote:

Although I agree, I'm still going to be the dissenter here.

For every mongoose, civet, procyonid or hyena, there are likely 4-6 bears, dogs or cats.

It would be nice to see the other fissiped carnivoran groups represented a little better--as it is, there are 2, the red panda and the striped hyena. Those two figures demonstrate the CollectA could do a great job with them (I mean, come on--the extinct machairodonts have 2 CollectA figures!)

Of course you are right, althought they also made an excellent otter  Very Happy

A Sunda stink badger (mydaus javanensis) would be great too!

five Canidsis a very honorable ratio but, since it is ColelctA, there is still a place for a Dhole, a Bush dog or an Abyssinian wolf drunken

I forgot the otter of course--but I still maintain that we need one of the good companies to do some civets, and a mongoose or two that are NOT meerkats (we get it...they were in the Lion King. That was a generation ago...). To say nothing of say, a coati or less common mustelid.

Play Visions shouldn't still be the only company to do things like that.

_________________
Looking for animal figures? I have an actual online store, out of Canada! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I'm also a big freshwater fish-figure fan. Know of anything new and exciting? I need to know as well!
Back to top Go down
http://faunafigures.com/
Tupolew Tu-154

avatar

Country/State : Airport
Age : 36
Joined : 2010-11-11
Posts : 790

PostSubject: Re: Expectations for CollectA 2016?   Fri Nov 20, 2015 11:07 pm

Will we get more news? I want prehistoric mammals.

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
avatar

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE
Age : 52
Joined : 2010-04-01
Posts : 14845

PostSubject: Re: Expectations for CollectA 2016?   Fri Nov 20, 2015 11:09 pm

arafan wrote:
I absolutely don't like the red panda, I think this one could be replaced by a bintourong or something like that. The otter is very old-style too, so I would prefer to see a giant otter.

I agree for the Red panda but I can't find a better otter than the collectA one except some japanese models.

sbell wrote:

I forgot the otter of course--but I still maintain that we need one of the good companies to do some civets, and a mongoose or two that are NOT meerkats (we get it...they were in the Lion King. That was a generation ago...). To say nothing of say, a coati or less common mustelid.

Play Visions shouldn't still be the only company to do things like that.

CollectA could be the PV children, it is already the Starlux grand son Laughing It would be fine if they make new small carnivorans, why not some incredible tubes?

_________________
Christophe
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
sbell

avatar

Country/State : Canada
Age : 42
Joined : 2013-11-06
Posts : 987

PostSubject: Re: Expectations for CollectA 2016?   Fri Nov 20, 2015 11:29 pm

Kikimalou wrote:
arafan wrote:
I absolutely don't like the red panda, I think this one could be replaced by a bintourong or something like that. The otter is very old-style too, so I would prefer to see a giant otter.

I agree for the Red panda but I can't find a better otter than the collectA one except some japanese models.

sbell wrote:

I forgot the otter of course--but I still maintain that we need one of the good companies to do some civets, and a mongoose or two that are NOT meerkats (we get it...they were in the Lion King. That was a generation ago...). To say nothing of say, a coati or less common mustelid.

Play Visions shouldn't still be the only company to do things like that.

CollectA could be the PV children, it is already the Starlux grand son Laughing  It would be fine if they make new small carnivorans, why not some incredible tubes?

I have tried suggesting that--think of the small animals that could be done! Also, the tube style is awesome.

Tupolew Tu-154 wrote:
Will we get more news? I want prehistoric mammals.

There's supposed to be one, but don't yet know what!

_________________
Looking for animal figures? I have an actual online store, out of Canada! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I'm also a big freshwater fish-figure fan. Know of anything new and exciting? I need to know as well!
Back to top Go down
http://faunafigures.com/
Saarlooswolfhound

avatar

Country/State : USA
Age : 21
Joined : 2012-06-16
Posts : 4408

PostSubject: Re: Expectations for CollectA 2016?   Sat Nov 21, 2015 12:06 am

I see what you mean Sbell, I would like more small carnivores as well as you suggest, I just advocate for canids since they are my favorites. And if you think about it there is an endless list of species that should be made, again I just hope for canids since I like them most. And as Kiki said, it is collectA, there seems to be some trends of fleshing out species from a family or group of animals than just one popular representation of them, there is room for a few more canids.

And since we are on the topic... a wolverine would be neat as well. I also think there should be some more wild cattle species also. So far there have been copious amounts of American and African bison, a handful of wisents and yaks, and a few others like a musk ox and a gaur and an Asian water buffalo as well. Again there are a few other species that could be done, or at least more musk oxen and wisents etc. would be welcome.

So we look forward to a possible primate, zebra, and new antelope... they should make a rhino since there isn't a good one by them. A musk ox would be a dream. drunken

_________________
-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
Jetty

avatar

Country/State : the Netherlands
Age : 50
Joined : 2014-08-03
Posts : 514

PostSubject: Re: Expectations for CollectA 2016?   Sat Nov 21, 2015 10:37 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Peruvian Paso Foal - Chestnut
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
88749 Camargue - Grey

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
88747 Arabian Mare Grey - Deluxe 1 :12 Scale

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
88746 Arabian Mare Chestnut - Deluxe 1 :12 Scale

saw these on facebook..... and of course the Ardenner stallion but he already has his topic... Laughing

Back to top Go down
arafan

avatar

Country/State : Brazil
Age : 18
Joined : 2012-11-16
Posts : 2073

PostSubject: Re: Expectations for CollectA 2016?   Sat Nov 21, 2015 10:52 am

They also have their toppics, they are just older Razz

_________________
Bryan [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Jetty

avatar

Country/State : the Netherlands
Age : 50
Joined : 2014-08-03
Posts : 514

PostSubject: Re: Expectations for CollectA 2016?   Sat Nov 21, 2015 3:38 pm

arafan wrote:
They also have their toppics, they are just older Razz


Oeps, did not know that, how can I delete??? Embarassed
Back to top Go down
arafan

avatar

Country/State : Brazil
Age : 18
Joined : 2012-11-16
Posts : 2073

PostSubject: Re: Expectations for CollectA 2016?   Sat Nov 21, 2015 3:47 pm

That isn't needed, it was just comment from my side. Very Happy

_________________
Bryan [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Tupolew Tu-154

avatar

Country/State : Airport
Age : 36
Joined : 2010-11-11
Posts : 790

PostSubject: Re: Expectations for CollectA 2016?   Sat Nov 21, 2015 10:51 pm

An Uintatherium deluxe (or Eobasileus) will be a REAL dream.
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
avatar

Country/State : Portugal
Joined : 2010-08-20
Posts : 21790

PostSubject: Re: Expectations for CollectA 2016?   Sun Nov 22, 2015 12:23 am

Kikimalou wrote:
Roger wrote:
I believe there's a zebra coming, don't know which species and much probably a primate. monkey  An antelope adult is also confirmed.
About wild dogs, besides the grey wolves and the red fox, CollectA already made a fennec fox, a maned wolf, a blakc-backed jackal. Of course I'd also loved to see more canids but these 5 species seems quite fair.
On the other hand, since they decided to diversify their range, they never made a rhinoceros. They still keep the old and not very good white rhino.

Antelope: Why not a Saiga or a Nilgai?

Two other hoofed animals: A muskox? Wink  A Javan rhinoceros?

five Canidsis a very honorable ratio but, since it is ColelctA, there is still a place for a Dhole, a Bush dog or an Abyssinian wolf drunken

I hope you are right and I have almost the same expectations than you. cheers

_________________
~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
JamesPanda

avatar

Country/State : India
Age : 46
Joined : 2015-02-28
Posts : 634

PostSubject: Re: Expectations for CollectA 2016?   Sun Nov 22, 2015 5:22 am

Seems like we will have a Musk Ox Wink Very Happy sunny ... or maybe !!

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] James
Back to top Go down
skysthelimit

avatar

Country/State : Serbia
Age : 40
Joined : 2010-12-01
Posts : 4077

PostSubject: OMG CollectA :-)   Fri Nov 27, 2015 7:48 am

2016 items - Hirola, Grévy's Zebra,  Nilgai, Shoebill, Wandering Albatross cheers sunny

_________________
Robert
Back to top Go down
http://skysthelimitamstaff.com/
LukaLeon085

avatar

Country/State : ITALY
Age : 32
Joined : 2011-04-03
Posts : 590

PostSubject: Re: Expectations for CollectA 2016?   Fri Nov 27, 2015 8:13 am

Oooh0h Shocked

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Massimo [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
donny ong



Country/State : indonesia
Age : 45
Joined : 2012-10-10
Posts : 2160

PostSubject: Re: Expectations for CollectA 2016?   Fri Nov 27, 2015 8:17 am

They are amazing! Wait until you see the photos...


Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
avatar

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.
Age : 65
Joined : 2010-09-30
Posts : 30806

PostSubject: Re: Expectations for CollectA 2016?   Fri Nov 27, 2015 8:53 am

I saw the photos cheers

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] SUSANNE   [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
http://dyr-og-dimser.dk
john2xtheman

avatar

Country/State : u.s.a.
Age : 43
Joined : 2013-10-06
Posts : 192

PostSubject: Re: Expectations for CollectA 2016?   Fri Nov 27, 2015 9:36 am

I've seen the photos too,on CollectA's Facebook page.In addition to the five animals mentioned in this thread,there are two more prehistoric animals revealed also:
Andrewsarchus mongoliensis and a new updated Deinocheirus mirificus. Very Happy

_________________
John  
Back to top Go down
JamesPanda

avatar

Country/State : India
Age : 46
Joined : 2015-02-28
Posts : 634

PostSubject: Re: Expectations for CollectA 2016?   Fri Nov 27, 2015 11:13 am

just seen the Pics on the FB page , awesome !! all the figures in this release are simply MUST HAVES !! I love you them all

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] James
Back to top Go down
Duck-Anch-Amun



Country/State : Luxembourg
Age : 27
Joined : 2010-12-29
Posts : 337

PostSubject: Re: Expectations for CollectA 2016?   Fri Nov 27, 2015 11:19 am

The News are...wonderful Very Happy Collecta is getting year to year more exciting Very Happy
Back to top Go down
NightLioness
Moderator
avatar

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.
Age : 26
Joined : 2013-11-04
Posts : 4580

PostSubject: Re: Expectations for CollectA 2016?   Fri Nov 27, 2015 11:30 am

I hope they can keep up this rare animal species news next year, and the year after, etc! Very Happy
Will update my WL now, most is CollectA Very Happy

_________________
~Karin~
Back to top Go down
http://night-lioness.deviantart.com/
arafan

avatar

Country/State : Brazil
Age : 18
Joined : 2012-11-16
Posts : 2073

PostSubject: Re: Expectations for CollectA 2016?   Fri Nov 27, 2015 11:48 am

Wow I'm really happy with all these new releases. Thank you so much Numaan and Donny for the great species choice. cheers
Now I just hope that they are more or less 1/20.

_________________
Bryan [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
donny ong



Country/State : indonesia
Age : 45
Joined : 2012-10-10
Posts : 2160

PostSubject: Re: Expectations for CollectA 2016?   Fri Nov 27, 2015 12:05 pm

arafan wrote:
Wow I'm really happy with all these new releases. Thank you so much Numaan and Donny for the great species choice. cheers
Now I just hope that they are more or less 1/20.

You're most welcome Bryan. I didn't make the choice. I just suggested. Yes they are about 1/20.

Where's Numaan?


Last edited by donny ong on Fri Nov 27, 2015 12:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
donny ong



Country/State : indonesia
Age : 45
Joined : 2012-10-10
Posts : 2160

PostSubject: Re: Expectations for CollectA 2016?   Fri Nov 27, 2015 12:09 pm

john2xtheman wrote:
I've seen the photos too,on CollectA's Facebook page.In addition to the five animals mentioned in this thread,there are two more prehistoric animals revealed also:
Andrewsarchus mongoliensis and a new updated Deinocheirus mirificus. Very Happy

I don't see the photo of the Hirola on FB. But it is amazing.


Back to top Go down
arafan

avatar

Country/State : Brazil
Age : 18
Joined : 2012-11-16
Posts : 2073

PostSubject: Re: Expectations for CollectA 2016?   Fri Nov 27, 2015 12:28 pm

Because I know that not everybody has facebook I've done a gallery, so here is the link where you can find everything that is new from CollectA. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Edit: Oh thank you Donny, anyway you have a great influence for CollectA. And thank you for confirming that, do you know the scale of the shoebill and may be also the one from the wombat?

_________________
Bryan [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
shadoweon

avatar

Country/State : Virginia,United States
Age : 23
Joined : 2013-09-02
Posts : 219

PostSubject: Re: Expectations for CollectA 2016?   Fri Nov 27, 2015 12:39 pm

I actually had to look up what a Hirola is, never heard of that species before. But this sounds like a really nice final(?) batch for the upcoming year. Really want to see the photos of them!

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
arafan

avatar

Country/State : Brazil
Age : 18
Joined : 2012-11-16
Posts : 2073

PostSubject: Re: Expectations for CollectA 2016?   Fri Nov 27, 2015 1:10 pm

shadoweon wrote:
I actually had to look up what a Hirola is, never heard of that species before. But this sounds like a really nice final(?) batch for the upcoming year. Really want to see the photos of them!
Look at the post above, there is a link.

_________________
Bryan [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
signatus

avatar

Country/State : Spain
Age : 53
Joined : 2011-01-30
Posts : 1027

PostSubject: Re: Expectations for CollectA 2016?   Fri Nov 27, 2015 1:33 pm

JamesPanda wrote:
just seen the Pics on the FB page , awesome !! all the figures in this release are simply MUST HAVES !! I love you them all

Yes, are WONDERFULL !!. Grevy´s zebra, nilgai , hirola... Applause cheers cheers

_________________
Miguel

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Likaon - Wildlife Models Shop [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
My homemade models : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://signatustudio.com
Bongo



Country/State : Germany
Age : 47
Joined : 2011-10-13
Posts : 361

PostSubject: Re: Expectations for CollectA 2016?   Fri Nov 27, 2015 1:45 pm

Thank you Arafan, for the link to your gallery. I'm not on Facebook, because I hate all kinds of Social Networks-I prefer to have friends in" real"...

Again, Collecta did, as expected, a great Job with all these phanastic choice of rare species. At last we have now a true, really existing zebra species and Hirola and Nilgai are two wonderful additions to Collectas awesome antelope collection. But still no sign of a Bongo and Gerenuk-but hopefully in 2017.

By the way-the Hirola, also called Hunters Hartebeest is one of the most rare mammal species on the planet-only around 500 of them left in protected areas in Kenya, and none of them left under human care. I was lucky to see the last one in a Zoo in the Usa, but it passed away 12 years ago.

I'm also happy to see now, at last, a Shoebill,and also Wombat and Thar are wonderful new models.The Thylacine looks much better than the Mojos.
Back to top Go down
Tupolew Tu-154

avatar

Country/State : Airport
Age : 36
Joined : 2010-11-11
Posts : 790

PostSubject: Re: Expectations for CollectA 2016?   Fri Nov 27, 2015 1:56 pm

That Andrewsarchus [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sergey

avatar

Country/State : S. - Petersburg, Russia
Age : 51
Joined : 2010-09-22
Posts : 2818

PostSubject: Re: Expectations for CollectA 2016?   Fri Nov 27, 2015 2:46 pm

... For collectors Collecta is the brand [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] about last 3-4 years! Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
widukind

avatar

Country/State : Germany
Age : 41
Joined : 2010-12-30
Posts : 26196

PostSubject: Re: Expectations for CollectA 2016?   Fri Nov 27, 2015 3:25 pm

Oh yes, CollectA dont disappointed us. It is the collector brand nr. 1.

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
JamesPanda

avatar

Country/State : India
Age : 46
Joined : 2015-02-28
Posts : 634

PostSubject: Re: Expectations for CollectA 2016?   Fri Nov 27, 2015 4:27 pm

signatus wrote:
JamesPanda wrote:
just seen the Pics on the FB page , awesome !! all the figures in this release are simply MUST HAVES !! I love you them all

Yes, are WONDERFULL !!. Grevy´s zebra, nilgai , hirola... Applause cheers cheers

Si Miguel Treasures to be enjoyed !! Feel like a kid waiting to get my hands on them Very Happy

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] James
Back to top Go down
Tupolew Tu-154

avatar

Country/State : Airport
Age : 36
Joined : 2010-11-11
Posts : 790

PostSubject: Re: Expectations for CollectA 2016?   Sat Nov 28, 2015 12:09 am

If Collecta brings an Uintatherium/Eobasileus Deluxe an a Basilosaurus Deluxe, then they will also number one for me. ^^


Last edited by Tupolew Tu-154 on Sat Nov 28, 2015 12:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
donny ong



Country/State : indonesia
Age : 45
Joined : 2012-10-10
Posts : 2160

PostSubject: Re: Expectations for CollectA 2016?   Mon Nov 30, 2015 12:43 am

arafan wrote:
Because I know that not everybody has facebook I've done a gallery, so here is the link where you can find everything that is new from CollectA. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Edit: Oh thank you Donny, anyway you have a great influence for CollectA. And thank you for confirming that, do you know the scale of the shoebill and may be also the one from the wombat?

I believe they are about 1/20.


Back to top Go down
Tupolew Tu-154

avatar

Country/State : Airport
Age : 36
Joined : 2010-11-11
Posts : 790

PostSubject: Re: Expectations for CollectA 2016?   Fri Dec 04, 2015 2:58 pm

Today is friday. Where are the next news?

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Florian

avatar

Country/State : Belgium , Plateau de Herve
Age : 20
Joined : 2013-03-31
Posts : 1894

PostSubject: Re: Expectations for CollectA 2016?   Fri Dec 04, 2015 3:42 pm

The last batch was the last week Wink

_________________
My Facebook page : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://atrlacollectiondeflorian.weebly.com/
Tupolew Tu-154

avatar

Country/State : Airport
Age : 36
Joined : 2010-11-11
Posts : 790

PostSubject: Re: Expectations for CollectA 2016?   Fri Dec 04, 2015 3:54 pm

No more?

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Florian

avatar

Country/State : Belgium , Plateau de Herve
Age : 20
Joined : 2013-03-31
Posts : 1894

PostSubject: Re: Expectations for CollectA 2016?   Fri Dec 04, 2015 3:58 pm

No No but what CollectA is releasing this year is I love you

_________________
My Facebook page : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://atrlacollectiondeflorian.weebly.com/
cattlecollector



Country/State : U.S.A
Age : 19
Joined : 2012-11-16
Posts : 1613

PostSubject: Re: Expectations for CollectA 2016?   Fri Dec 04, 2015 4:34 pm

That's to bad. Some great new models though.

_________________
"Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the number of moments that take your breath away!"

An arrow can only be shot by pulling it backward. When life is dragging you back with difficulties, it means that it is going to launch you into something great. So just focus, and keep aiming. (One of my favorite archery quotes)
Back to top Go down
Tupolew Tu-154

avatar

Country/State : Airport
Age : 36
Joined : 2010-11-11
Posts : 790

PostSubject: Re: Expectations for CollectA 2016?   Fri Dec 04, 2015 10:39 pm

Only 29 new figures? That is weak.
Ok, then i hope, that all models will come out january and not august.
Back to top Go down
Sergey

avatar

Country/State : S. - Petersburg, Russia
Age : 51
Joined : 2010-09-22
Posts : 2818

PostSubject: Re: Expectations for CollectA 2016?   Fri Dec 04, 2015 11:34 pm

Florian wrote:
The last batch was the last week Wink

Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
arafan

avatar

Country/State : Brazil
Age : 18
Joined : 2012-11-16
Posts : 2073

PostSubject: Re: Expectations for CollectA 2016?   Sat Dec 05, 2015 12:12 am

Tupolew Tu-154 wrote:
Only 29 new figures? That is weak.
Ok, then i hope, that all models will come out january and not august.
The most will come in June/July, so I think you can expect August.

_________________
Bryan [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
JamesPanda

avatar

Country/State : India
Age : 46
Joined : 2015-02-28
Posts : 634

PostSubject: Re: Expectations for CollectA 2016?   Sat Dec 05, 2015 5:28 am

Sergey wrote:
... For collectors Collecta is the brand [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] about last 3-4 years! Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause

CollectA is amazing !! and right up there !! cheers Crocodile

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] James
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Expectations for CollectA 2016?   

Back to top Go down
 
Expectations for CollectA 2016?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Similar topics
-
» COLLECTA 2016: DINOSAURS - Spinosaurus - in three variations
» COLLECTA 2016: DINOSAURS - Box of Mini Dinosaurs 1 & 2 (A1101 & A1102)
» Expectations for 2016?
» COLLECTA 2016: DINOSAURS
» COLLECTA 2016: SEA LIFE - Blainville's Beaked Whale (88761)

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STS Forum  :: Animal toy figures reviews and discussions :: Major brands :: CollectA-
Jump to: