Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

2016 Bullyland expectations and first revelations with pictures!

Go down 
+12
Wilorvise
sbell
widukind
LeeAnn
bojan
Tupolew Tu-154
LukaLeon085
NightLioness
Roger
SUSANNE
MARTINLATIN
Saarlooswolfhound
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ludichris1

Ludichris1

Country/State : United States

2016 Bullyland expectations and first revelations with pictures! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2016 Bullyland expectations and first revelations with pictures!   2016 Bullyland expectations and first revelations with pictures! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2016 7:04 pm

Yea the Zootopia figurines I'm really waitin' for!
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: 2016 Bullyland expectations and first revelations with pictures!   2016 Bullyland expectations and first revelations with pictures! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2016 9:18 pm

I'm not too impressed so far. Just the red panda for me, but I hope there are a few more animal models for this year at least. It seems like bullyland is doing what we originally predicted schleich was doing, phasing out their animal lines (or just not paying as much attention to them) and focusing on fantasy or in this case Disney like character lines.

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
LukaLeon085

LukaLeon085

Country/State : ITALY

PostSubject: Re: 2016 Bullyland expectations and first revelations with pictures!   2016 Bullyland expectations and first revelations with pictures! - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 23, 2016 11:58 pm

SUSANNE wrote:
LukaLeon085 wrote:
..but a 2016 catalogue ? Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

Last week I heard from a reliable source that it is not yet ready pale

But the toy fairs are beginning now. By the end of this month in Nürnberg, so they must really, really hurry now !!! bounce

Thank Susanne ♡
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2016 Bullyland expectations and first revelations with pictures!   2016 Bullyland expectations and first revelations with pictures! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

2016 Bullyland expectations and first revelations with pictures!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2