Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Happy Kin Toys Wolverine

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Anasta SchwarzeWölfin

Anasta SchwarzeWölfin

Country/State : Russia

Happy Kin Toys Wolverine Empty
PostSubject: Happy Kin Toys Wolverine   Happy Kin Toys Wolverine EmptyThu 25 Jun 2015 - 8:50

Hello, friends!
Today (finally!) I'd like to show you not really big walkaround of this wonderful figurine — WolverineVery Happy
When my mom saw Wolverine in this set (set of 2 animals — Wolverine and Hooded Seal), she couldn't resist Laughing
And now we have these guys. Should say, maybe their paintjob isn't really good, but their sculpting is amazing cheers
I know that Wolverine belongs to marten family, but this one looks more like marten  Rolling Eyes

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

'Til then I walk alone.

Back to top Go down
http://schwarzwolfin.deviantart.com/
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Happy Kin Toys Wolverine   Happy Kin Toys Wolverine EmptyThu 25 Jun 2015 - 13:20

ANasta, thanks for your walk around. I checked on Toy Animal Wiki and the oldest wolverine listed there is the Play Visions from 1998. We have a Nayab whose date is not known and others are all after 2005. Wolverines on TAI. Yours is not yet listed there.
The interesting point is that apparently, there aren't many vintage wolverine figures being this more or less common animal, a phenomenon from these last years in toy hobby. study
I like the movement on body of this figure but I am not an enthusiast of articulated figures. Though, Happy Kin Toys have some of the best China animals. Very Happy

Anasta SchwarzeWölfin

PostSubject: Re: Happy Kin Toys Wolverine   Happy Kin Toys Wolverine EmptyThu 25 Jun 2015 - 13:32

Roger wrote:
ANasta, thanks for your walk around. I checked on Toy Animal Wiki and the oldest wolverine listed there is the Play Visions from 1998.  We have a Nayab whose date is not known and others are all after 2005. Wolverines on TAI. Yours is not yet listed there.
The interesting point is that apparently, there aren't many vintage wolverine figures being this more or less common animal, a phenomenon from these last years in toy hobby. study
I like the movement on body of this figure but I am not an enthusiast of articulated figures. Though, Happy Kin Toys have some of the best China animals. Very Happy
Interesting Very Happy
Who add new animals to TAI? If you want, I can give you (or people, who is working at TAI) original photos drunken

I didn't think about it, but you're right Very Happy
And you're right again Laughing I already said that the best wolverine for me is Safari ltd one, but this guy isn't bad, despite the main criterion in sculpting for me is realism.

'Til then I walk alone.

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Happy Kin Toys Wolverine   Happy Kin Toys Wolverine EmptyThu 25 Jun 2015 - 13:50

Anasta, you can upload picture on TAI if you want and if you have time. I can create an editor account for you if needed. All contributors upload pictures on TAI, myself included. Though, if you don't want to edit directly, just allow us to use your pictures and one of us do this work. Very Happy
This figure is for sure not bad, actually I like it and I agree that Safari has the best wolverine, maybe together with Mojo. I have both more the ones from Schleich, Bullyland and Pv. Very Happy

Anasta SchwarzeWölfin

PostSubject: Re: Happy Kin Toys Wolverine   Happy Kin Toys Wolverine EmptyThu 25 Jun 2015 - 13:59

I don't mind, Roger, it would be great to get account there Very Happy And I don't want to spend another's people time Embarassed
And after so many wolverines you try to limit yourself of collecting too much other animals? Laughing If you really do, you'd get feel bad if you look at all of my wolves Very Happy

'Til then I walk alone.

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Happy Kin Toys Wolverine   Happy Kin Toys Wolverine EmptyThu 25 Jun 2015 - 14:27

Anasta SchwarzeWölfin wrote:
I don't mind, Roger, it would be great to get account there Very Happy And I don't want to spend another's people time Embarassed
And after so many wolverines you try to limit yourself of collecting too much other animals? Laughing If you really do, you'd get feel bad if you look at all of my wolves Very Happy

Laughing I use to have a single figure per species in my collection of modern company figures. Wolverines are unusually many in my collection but I'll keep it like that. You'll always have to limit your collection or your collection will limit you instead. Laughing
I know your impressive collection of wolves and I share the same fever with my foxes.
I pmed you with data about Toy Wiki and although it is not a problem that you give some work to other contributors, it is a big joy to have you contributing directly to this great project! cheers

Anasta SchwarzeWölfin

PostSubject: Re: Happy Kin Toys Wolverine   Happy Kin Toys Wolverine EmptyThu 25 Jun 2015 - 14:37

Roger wrote:
Anasta SchwarzeWölfin wrote:

Laughing I use to have a single figure per species in my collection of modern company figures. Wolverines are unusually many in my collection but I'll keep it like that. You'll always have to limit your collection or your collection will limit you instead. Laughing
I know your impressive collection of wolves and I share the same fever with my foxes.
I pmed you with data about Toy Wiki and although it is not a problem that you give some work to other contributors, it is a big joy to have you contributing directly to this great project! cheers
Haha, you're right about it! lol!
Oh yes, your collection is amazing! But wolves are bigger, and the pack of big wolves (Safari Wild Life Wonders and etc.) are so fast to fill my shelf Laughing
I'm going to look!

'Til then I walk alone.

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Happy Kin Toys Wolverine   Happy Kin Toys Wolverine EmptyThu 25 Jun 2015 - 19:30

Thank you

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Happy Kin Toys Wolverine   Happy Kin Toys Wolverine Empty

Back to top Go down

Happy Kin Toys Wolverine
Page 1 of 1