Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas
 
Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  

sunny Please bring your suggestions for the SUY of June CLICK here sunny

Share | 
 

 Free animals sculpting workshop Autumn 2015

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Ana

avatar

Country/State : come from Poland now live in The Netherlands
Age : 31
Joined : 2010-04-01
Posts : 9772

PostSubject: Free animals sculpting workshop Autumn 2015   Fri Jun 26, 2015 2:20 pm

Hello friends,

I guess this is more for collectors from The Netherlands but anyone who would want to come is welcome. My idea is to invite you on sculpting workshop on which anyone who like can learn sculpting animal figures, and sculpt one animal during the workshop. I will be here to help and advice, show some examples, say some words and show some pictures about animals anatomy etc. It would  be here in De Meern (about 10 km from Utrecht centrum) at my home and it would be open for anyone who like to try. I thought it would look somewhat like that, but it's just an idea not a ready plan yet, so things may be changed. Most of all IF anyone wants to try Wink

Few things I thought about it:

-I would like each person to be able to start and finish (or almost finish) sculpting one animal if his/her choice in chosen pose and scale

-I calculated we would most probably need two meetings, preferably two Saturdays, each time about 4 hours sculpting + some time for lunch (lets say 2 hours sculpting + some time for lunch +2 hours sculpting again)

- the workshop will be free, the only cost is polymer clay (Super Sculpey) which I would order for each person and if you don't use the whole package you take the rest of this material home (unless you have own Super Sculpey, then you can bring it here)

-I will purchase some additional tools so anyone can use what's necessary, but if you like to take own tools, it's also great idea

- The group should not be bigger than 5 person (due to space limit on the tables)

-I was thinking of starting it in Autumn, October for example, but it also depends what would suit you better

-I will try to keep it in Dutch language, I hope I will be able to explain everything in Dutch, if I still have problems I will allow myself to use some English Wink

I wonder if anyone is interested, please write in this topic. If we collect small group we can also contact via PM about all details Smile As I said this is supposed to start in Autumn 2015, so we have time to decide details. I would be really happy if that come true Smile

_________________
Anna
Horse and Bird
Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Tarunyada

avatar

Country/State : The Netherlands
Age : 23
Joined : 2012-12-19
Posts : 3238

PostSubject: Re: Free animals sculpting workshop Autumn 2015   Fri Jun 26, 2015 2:30 pm

Anna, this is such a wonderful idea! cheers I would love to join, if I find time besides school. Now I feel lucky for living in the Netherlands xD

_________________
Julie x busybusybusybusybusybusy
My Sirenians x Sirenian Searchlist
Back to top Go down
http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
NightLioness
Moderator
avatar

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.
Age : 27
Joined : 2013-11-04
Posts : 4622

PostSubject: Re: Free animals sculpting workshop Autumn 2015   Fri Jun 26, 2015 2:43 pm

Oooh my goodness!! I want to join too Very Happy This is an fantastic idea. I hope Tijn could drive me :3

_________________
~Karin~
Back to top Go down
http://night-lioness.deviantart.com/
Ana

avatar

Country/State : come from Poland now live in The Netherlands
Age : 31
Joined : 2010-04-01
Posts : 9772

PostSubject: Re: Free animals sculpting workshop Autumn 2015   Fri Jun 26, 2015 2:49 pm

Yay, nice to see you are enthusiastic about this idea Karin and Julie! Very Happy Now I'm getting excited and can't wait, haha Very Happy Laughing bounce

_________________
Anna
Horse and Bird
Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
costicuba

avatar

Country/State : Bulgaria
Age : 36
Joined : 2014-06-14
Posts : 2516

PostSubject: Re: Free animals sculpting workshop Autumn 2015   Fri Jun 26, 2015 2:52 pm

I great and so generous idea Anna Applause cheers Applause
Ahh, lucky Netherlands friends.... Very Happy

_________________
afro KOSTA afro
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn
Moderator
avatar

Country/State : United States
Joined : 2013-01-20
Posts : 10337

PostSubject: Re: Free animals sculpting workshop Autumn 2015   Fri Jun 26, 2015 2:54 pm

I wish I could come!!
Back to top Go down
http://mistystarstudios.blogspot.com
Ana

avatar

Country/State : come from Poland now live in The Netherlands
Age : 31
Joined : 2010-04-01
Posts : 9772

PostSubject: Re: Free animals sculpting workshop Autumn 2015   Fri Jun 26, 2015 3:02 pm

Thanks LeeAnn and Kosta! It would be so nice if you could come but I know it's far away for you. Now we probably need a teleport Laughing

_________________
Anna
Horse and Bird
Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
costicuba

avatar

Country/State : Bulgaria
Age : 36
Joined : 2014-06-14
Posts : 2516

PostSubject: Re: Free animals sculpting workshop Autumn 2015   Fri Jun 26, 2015 3:06 pm

Or......we can make this workshop online ... ? Laughing
...with visual group connection on skype ... Very Happy

_________________
afro KOSTA afro
Back to top Go down
Ana

avatar

Country/State : come from Poland now live in The Netherlands
Age : 31
Joined : 2010-04-01
Posts : 9772

PostSubject: Re: Free animals sculpting workshop Autumn 2015   Fri Jun 26, 2015 3:16 pm

@costicuba wrote:
Or......we can make this workshop online ... ? Laughing
...with visual group connection on skype ... Very Happy

It's interesting idea but I think Skype is not the same, it doesn't give the opportunity to watch the form of sculpture very precisely and to watch it in 3D. That's why online tutorial is not exactly the same thing as workshop in reality. study
Do you think dancing workshop would be doable via Skype? Wink

_________________
Anna
Horse and Bird
Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
costicuba

avatar

Country/State : Bulgaria
Age : 36
Joined : 2014-06-14
Posts : 2516

PostSubject: Re: Free animals sculpting workshop Autumn 2015   Fri Jun 26, 2015 3:44 pm

@Ana wrote:
@costicuba wrote:
Or......we can make this workshop online ... ? Laughing
...with visual group connection on skype ... Very Happy

It's interesting idea but I think Skype is not the same, it doesn't give the opportunity to watch the form of sculpture very precisely and to watch it in 3D. That's why online tutorial is not exactly the same thing as workshop in reality. study  
Do you think dancing workshop would be doable via Skype? Wink  

Haha, of course you are right..:)
It was a joke..just kidding :))

_________________
afro KOSTA afro
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
avatar

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.
Age : 65
Joined : 2010-09-30
Posts : 31828

PostSubject: Re: Free animals sculpting workshop Autumn 2015   Fri Jun 26, 2015 6:16 pm

@LeeAnn wrote:
I wish I could come!!

Me too !
WOW ! It must be fun, - what a generous offer, Anna Applause cheers

_________________
sunny SUSANNE  sunny
Back to top Go down
http://dyr-og-dimser.dk
Ana

avatar

Country/State : come from Poland now live in The Netherlands
Age : 31
Joined : 2010-04-01
Posts : 9772

PostSubject: Re: Free animals sculpting workshop Autumn 2015   Fri Jun 26, 2015 6:16 pm

@costicuba wrote:
@Ana wrote:
@costicuba wrote:
Or......we can make this workshop online ... ? Laughing
...with visual group connection on skype ... Very Happy

It's interesting idea but I think Skype is not the same, it doesn't give the opportunity to watch the form of sculpture very precisely and to watch it in 3D. That's why online tutorial is not exactly the same thing as workshop in reality. study  
Do you think dancing workshop would be doable via Skype? Wink  

Haha, of course you are right..:)
It was a joke..just kidding :))

Actually I think the idea of getting sculpting advice via Skype isn't bad at all. Maybe it's something to do in future. However during the actual workshop having also the Skype conversation on the computer would be distracting, I would prefer to concentrate on one thing at a time. Smile
If you start sculpting and would like to ask me anything about the technique etc via Skype, no problem, you can do this. Very Happy

_________________
Anna
Horse and Bird
Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Florian

avatar

Country/State : Belgium , Plateau de Herve
Age : 21
Joined : 2013-03-31
Posts : 1926

PostSubject: Re: Free animals sculpting workshop Autumn 2015   Fri Jun 26, 2015 7:03 pm

Fabulous idea, I'm not so far of you, it's to think for me :)
Back to top Go down
http://atrlacollectiondeflorian.weebly.com/
Ana

avatar

Country/State : come from Poland now live in The Netherlands
Age : 31
Joined : 2010-04-01
Posts : 9772

PostSubject: Re: Free animals sculpting workshop Autumn 2015   Fri Jun 26, 2015 7:08 pm

@Florian wrote:
Fabulous idea, I'm not so far of you, it's to think for me :)
Great! Would be so nice if you come too! cheers cheers cheers

_________________
Anna
Horse and Bird


Last edited by Ana on Fri Jun 26, 2015 8:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Anasta SchwarzeWölfin

avatar

Country/State : Russia
Age : 20
Joined : 2012-11-16
Posts : 1070

PostSubject: Re: Free animals sculpting workshop Autumn 2015   Fri Jun 26, 2015 7:36 pm

Oh my god, wonderful idea! It's so sad that I can't join Crying or Very sad

_________________
My shadow's the only one that walks beside me,
My shallow heart's the only thing that's beating.
Sometimes I wish someone out there will find me,
'Til then I walk alone.

Back to top Go down
http://schwarzwolfin.deviantart.com/
Geospiza fortis

avatar

Country/State : United States
Age : 20
Joined : 2013-01-12
Posts : 431

PostSubject: Re: Free animals sculpting workshop Autumn 2015   Sat Jun 27, 2015 12:44 am

I would join in if I could, but my TARDIS is not in working order at the moment. Laughing
Seriously, though, it is a good idea, and I would be there if I lived close enough.
Back to top Go down
Ana

avatar

Country/State : come from Poland now live in The Netherlands
Age : 31
Joined : 2010-04-01
Posts : 9772

PostSubject: Re: Free animals sculpting workshop Autumn 2015   Sat Jun 27, 2015 10:55 am

@Anasta SchwarzeWölfin wrote:
Oh my god, wonderful idea! It's so sad that I can't join Crying or Very sad

@Geospiza fortis wrote:
I would join in if I could, but my TARDIS is not in working order at the moment. Laughing
Seriously, though, it is a good idea, and I would be there if I lived close enough.

Haha, would be nice to have special STS-TARDIS for such occasion Very Happy cat rabbit

_________________
Anna
Horse and Bird
Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Roger
Admin
avatar

Country/State : Portugal
Age : 43
Joined : 2010-08-20
Posts : 22670

PostSubject: Re: Free animals sculpting workshop Autumn 2015   Mon Jun 29, 2015 12:50 am

That's an excellent idea, very generous from you too and I think a very special and unique chance to those that can go there. I believe that if a good group take it seriously, your initiative will be a success.
Is not everyday that a sculptor can meet a professional supertalented and kind like you. You even make some of the figures we collect and that are mass produced.
I think we can use STS-Forum newsletter system to divulge your initiative. Some thousands of collectors will receive an e-mail informing about the workshop, if some of them join it, I am sure it could work.
Just write the information to the newsletter and we send it. bounce cheers

_________________
~ Rogério Crocodile MY collection of FOXES! Foxes I'm searching! bounce
Back to top Go down
Ana

avatar

Country/State : come from Poland now live in The Netherlands
Age : 31
Joined : 2010-04-01
Posts : 9772

PostSubject: Re: Free animals sculpting workshop Autumn 2015   Wed Jul 01, 2015 3:59 pm

Thank you Roger, I will send you PM Very Happy

_________________
Anna
Horse and Bird
Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
goatherder

avatar

Country/State : Ireland
Age : 43
Joined : 2012-07-12
Posts : 304

PostSubject: Re: Free animals sculpting workshop Autumn 2015   Thu Jul 02, 2015 12:10 am

Wow!Anna What a great idea.
i would also like to come and meet some of you face to face, instead of type to type. i wish you luck in this venture.
You must post the photos of the things you make.
Back to top Go down
A-J

avatar

Country/State : The Netherlands
Age : 22
Joined : 2012-05-11
Posts : 1293

PostSubject: Re: Free animals sculpting workshop Autumn 2015   Sun Aug 30, 2015 7:37 pm

I completely missed this topic! I sounds very interesting!
If I have time beside studying I'd like to come!
(is your place a bit accessible by OV (public transport)?)
Back to top Go down
http://www.little-dandelion-studio.blogspot.com
Ana

avatar

Country/State : come from Poland now live in The Netherlands
Age : 31
Joined : 2010-04-01
Posts : 9772

PostSubject: Re: Free animals sculpting workshop Autumn 2015   Mon Aug 31, 2015 10:12 am

Hello friends! Yes, it's almost September and I think it's good to start thinking when would be the best moment for the workshop! Very Happy For me September will be very busy. But October/November seems fine. Any ideas about which weekend of October or November would suit you?

Anne-Joke, yes, the bus stop is not far from my place. I don't know in which city in the Netherlands you live? The easiest way by public transport is to come by train to the station Vleuten and then by bus 28 (direction Utrecht CS ) to the bus stop Europaweg (in De Meern).
Or you can go by train to Utrecht CS and then take the bus 28, direction Vleuten and you go to Europaweg too (this is about 25 minutes by bus).

_________________
Anna
Horse and Bird
Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Kikimalou
Admin
avatar

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE
Age : 53
Joined : 2010-04-01
Posts : 15030

PostSubject: Re: Free animals sculpting workshop Autumn 2015   Mon Aug 31, 2015 9:17 pm

It is a great idea generous Anna cheers If I lived near you I would love to come drunken Even if I speak Dutch like a crested macaque Laughing

Unfortunately I lived 2hours 17min from you... scratch Shocked I need to think about this Very Happy

_________________
Christophe
My topics on STS
Back to top Go down
Florian

avatar

Country/State : Belgium , Plateau de Herve
Age : 21
Joined : 2013-03-31
Posts : 1926

PostSubject: Re: Free animals sculpting workshop Autumn 2015   Mon Aug 31, 2015 10:46 pm

@Kikimalou wrote:
It is a great idea generous Anna cheers  If I lived near you I would love to come drunken Even if I speak Dutch like a crested macaque Laughing

Unfortunately  I lived 2hours 17min from you... scratch Shocked I need to think about this Very Happy

Venez Christophe, on se poêlera sûrement bien, tout en restant studieux :p
Back to top Go down
http://atrlacollectiondeflorian.weebly.com/
Silver Unicornis

avatar

Country/State : Polish girl living in Scotland
Age : 30
Joined : 2011-03-13
Posts : 1338

PostSubject: Re: Free animals sculpting workshop Autumn 2015   Mon Aug 31, 2015 11:22 pm

Aww, I so wish I could go Sad Maybe another time?

_________________
~Magda
(formerly Mangalarga)

Blog | Facebook
Back to top Go down
Ana

avatar

Country/State : come from Poland now live in The Netherlands
Age : 31
Joined : 2010-04-01
Posts : 9772

PostSubject: Re: Free animals sculpting workshop Autumn 2015   Tue Sep 01, 2015 8:43 am

@Kikimalou wrote:
It is a great idea generous Anna cheers  If I lived near you I would love to come drunken Even if I speak Dutch like a crested macaque Laughing

Unfortunately  I lived 2hours 17min from you... scratch Shocked I need to think about this Very Happy

Christophe, it would be awesome if you could come! cheers Please, consider that!! sunny

Mangalarga wrote:
Aww, I so wish I could go Sad Maybe another time?

Yes, Scotland is a bit far away from here. But who knows, maybe one day we happen to be in Poland in the same time and do something similar there? Very Happy

_________________
Anna
Horse and Bird
Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
SUSANNE
Admin
avatar

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.
Age : 65
Joined : 2010-09-30
Posts : 31828

PostSubject: Re: Free animals sculpting workshop Autumn 2015   Tue Sep 01, 2015 9:13 am

@Kikimalou wrote:
It is a great idea generous Anna cheers  If I lived near you I would love to come drunken Even if I speak Dutch like a crested macaque Laughing

Unfortunately  I lived 2hours 17min from you... scratch Shocked I need to think about this Very Happy

If we lived in USA it would be just round the corner, I think Wink

_________________
sunny SUSANNE  sunny
Back to top Go down
http://dyr-og-dimser.dk
Ana

avatar

Country/State : come from Poland now live in The Netherlands
Age : 31
Joined : 2010-04-01
Posts : 9772

PostSubject: Re: Free animals sculpting workshop Autumn 2015   Tue Sep 01, 2015 9:16 am

@SUSANNE wrote:
@Kikimalou wrote:
It is a great idea generous Anna cheers  If I lived near you I would love to come drunken Even if I speak Dutch like a crested macaque Laughing

Unfortunately  I lived 2hours 17min from you... scratch Shocked I need to think about this Very Happy

If we lived in USA it would be just round the corner, I think Wink

Exactly!!! cheers cheers cheers lol!

_________________
Anna
Horse and Bird
Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
NightLioness
Moderator
avatar

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.
Age : 27
Joined : 2013-11-04
Posts : 4622

PostSubject: Re: Free animals sculpting workshop Autumn 2015   Tue Sep 01, 2015 9:46 am

Anna? I really, really, want to come! But... I have a problem.
I will type Dutch because it is simpler for me XD

De reis naar en van jou terug. Ik heb geen rijbewijs en Martijn moet mij dan brengen, aangezien het met het OV erg lang duurt voordat ik bij je ben. Met de auto is het twee/tweeënhalf uur rijden, heen, en terug. Als Martijn mij brengt, en dan nog eens naar huis toe gaat en mij ophaalt en dan weer naar huis, dan is hij 9/10 uren bezig om te rijden o.0 Dat wil ik hem niet aandoen Wink Dus, of hij moet blijven of ik kan niet. Hij heeft niets met sculpten en zou dan ook een plek innemen voor iemand die dat wel wil. Hij zou even Utrecht in kunnen, maar daar verblijft hij ook niet de gehele dag. Ik moet dit verder nog met hem overleggen, maar ik dacht ik meld het eerst aan jou. Weet jij iets?

_________________
~Karin~
Back to top Go down
http://night-lioness.deviantart.com/
Ana

avatar

Country/State : come from Poland now live in The Netherlands
Age : 31
Joined : 2010-04-01
Posts : 9772

PostSubject: Re: Free animals sculpting workshop Autumn 2015   Thu Sep 03, 2015 9:24 am

@NightLioness wrote:
Anna? I really, really, want to come! But... I have a problem.
I will type Dutch because it is simpler for me XD

De reis naar en van jou terug. Ik heb geen rijbewijs en Martijn moet mij dan brengen, aangezien het met het OV erg lang duurt voordat ik bij je ben. Met de auto is het twee/tweeënhalf uur rijden, heen, en terug. Als Martijn mij brengt, en dan nog eens naar huis toe gaat en mij ophaalt en dan weer naar huis, dan is hij 9/10 uren bezig om te rijden o.0 Dat wil ik hem niet aandoen Wink Dus, of hij moet blijven of ik kan niet. Hij heeft niets met sculpten en zou dan ook een plek innemen voor iemand die dat wel wil. Hij zou even Utrecht in kunnen, maar daar verblijft hij ook niet de gehele dag. Ik moet dit verder nog met hem overleggen, maar ik dacht ik meld het eerst aan jou. Weet jij iets?

Dear Karin Smile Ja, ik begrijp het. Voor mij is het absoluut geen probleem indien Martijn zou hier willen blijven. Hij kan bijvoorbeeld met mijn man praten. Of als het goed weer is kan hij ook naar Utrecht fietsen. Of gewoon zitten bij ons en kijken wat we hier zullen doen. Smile

_________________
Anna
Horse and Bird
Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
JackyLovertjex

avatar

Country/State : Belgium
Age : 20
Joined : 2011-10-22
Posts : 513

PostSubject: Re: Free animals sculpting workshop Autumn 2015   Sun Sep 13, 2015 8:55 pm

Hey Anna! It was truly awesome to meet you in real life and it would be so much fun to join this workshop. But..

Since I'm in my last year of high school I have a lot of work. So it really depends on the day and sadly enough I can't really tell when I will have a lot of work. Second issue is to get there.. My dad was so generous to drive me to Horse Event but I can't ask him to do that all the time. It's a 2h15min+ ride for us, which is doable in a way. Public transport could be an idea, but is also expensive and I'm quite sure they won't agree at home that I travel alone. Would also consume a lot of time I'm afraid...
Back to top Go down
NightLioness
Moderator
avatar

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.
Age : 27
Joined : 2013-11-04
Posts : 4622

PostSubject: Re: Free animals sculpting workshop Autumn 2015   Sun Sep 13, 2015 10:26 pm

@Ana wrote:
@NightLioness wrote:
Anna? I really, really, want to come! But... I have a problem.
I will type Dutch because it is simpler for me XD

De reis naar en van jou terug. Ik heb geen rijbewijs en Martijn moet mij dan brengen, aangezien het met het OV erg lang duurt voordat ik bij je ben. Met de auto is het twee/tweeënhalf uur rijden, heen, en terug. Als Martijn mij brengt, en dan nog eens naar huis toe gaat en mij ophaalt en dan weer naar huis, dan is hij 9/10 uren bezig om te rijden o.0 Dat wil ik hem niet aandoen Wink Dus, of hij moet blijven of ik kan niet. Hij heeft niets met sculpten en zou dan ook een plek innemen voor iemand die dat wel wil. Hij zou even Utrecht in kunnen, maar daar verblijft hij ook niet de gehele dag. Ik moet dit verder nog met hem overleggen, maar ik dacht ik meld het eerst aan jou. Weet jij iets?

Dear Karin  Smile  Ja, ik begrijp het.  Voor mij is het absoluut geen probleem indien Martijn zou hier willen blijven. Hij kan bijvoorbeeld met mijn man praten. Of als het goed weer is kan hij ook naar Utrecht fietsen.  Of gewoon zitten bij ons en kijken wat we hier zullen doen. Smile

Ik heb het er met Martijn over gehad, en ze kunnen zelfs een weekendje weg er van maken met onze kleine caravan! Very Happy Dan gaan we in de buurt staan op een camping en dan kan ik bij jou komem Wink Nu alleen nog een datum scratch Ik weet dat 21/22 nov de verzamelaarsbeurs in Utrecht er weer is, daar zou ik graag weer heen willen.

_________________
~Karin~
Back to top Go down
http://night-lioness.deviantart.com/
Tarunyada

avatar

Country/State : The Netherlands
Age : 23
Joined : 2012-12-19
Posts : 3238

PostSubject: Re: Free animals sculpting workshop Autumn 2015   Mon Sep 14, 2015 9:59 am

Jeeeej, Karin komt!! cheers Ik heb op 26 of 27 november een congres waar ik heen moet, maar dat is toch op donderdag en vrijdag, en het lijkt me het handigste om dit in het weekend te doen Smile Er schieten me verder even geen data te binnen dat ik in het weekend echt niet kan.. Zal het nog wel even checken Wink

_________________
Julie x busybusybusybusybusybusy
My Sirenians x Sirenian Searchlist
Back to top Go down
http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
Ana

avatar

Country/State : come from Poland now live in The Netherlands
Age : 31
Joined : 2010-04-01
Posts : 9772

PostSubject: Re: Free animals sculpting workshop Autumn 2015   Tue Sep 15, 2015 10:13 am

Hi friends! I think it's time to think which weekend would suit us all best. I can almost any Saturday in October with exception for October 10th. In November I don't have any plans yet. I hear Karin mentioned November 21st because of Verzamelaarbeurs. Would 21st of November be good idea? I will have enough time to order all materials until this time, that's sure, haha. But if most of yo like the earlier time it's OK for me leo. In any way I prefer Saturday over Sunday.

There is also a thing, most of you have really quite long time driving to come here so I think 2 meetings like that are not possible option for most of you. In that case I think we will try to sculpt as much as we could in one meeting. Then imagine we have this workshop from around 9 or 10Am to 17pm with a lunch break and maybe 2 other shorter breaks if we want. After that I think it would be nice to go and eat something, what would you say if we go or order pizza after the workshop? Is that a good plan? Smile

@JackyLovertjex wrote:
Hey Anna! It was truly awesome to meet you in real life and it would be so much fun to join this workshop. But..

Since I'm in my last year of high school I have a lot of work. So it really depends on the day and sadly enough I can't really tell when I will have a lot of work. Second issue is to get there.. My dad was so generous to drive me to Horse Event but I can't ask him to do that all the time. It's a 2h15min+ ride for us, which is doable in a way. Public transport could be an idea, but is also expensive and I'm quite sure they won't agree at home that I travel alone. Would also consume a lot of time I'm afraid...

Hi Kaat! Yes, it was really nice to meet you in real! cheers Too bad we didn't take photo together, but it was very crowded place indeed. And yes, I totally understand about your school also!

About the transport, perhaps you can ask Florian, he also wants to come and he lives in Belgium also, I don't know how far away from you but maybe it would be an option? Very Happy

@NightLioness wrote:


Ik heb het er met Martijn over gehad, en ze kunnen zelfs een weekendje weg er van maken met onze kleine caravan! Very Happy Dan gaan we in de buurt staan op een camping en dan kan ik bij jou komem Wink Nu alleen nog een datum scratch Ik weet dat 21/22 nov de verzamelaarsbeurs in Utrecht er weer is, daar zou ik graag weer heen willen.

Hebben jullie eigen caravan? Cool! Very Happy  Ja, dat is inderdaad een goed idee, dan moeten jullie niet zo veel in een dag rijden. Very Happy

_________________
Anna
Horse and Bird
Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Tarunyada

avatar

Country/State : The Netherlands
Age : 23
Joined : 2012-12-19
Posts : 3238

PostSubject: Re: Free animals sculpting workshop Autumn 2015   Tue Sep 15, 2015 10:19 am

Sounds great, Anna! cheers I have to check that date with my parents (most of the times they have all kinds of plans where I know nothing about Laughing), but for now, count me in Wink
Karin said that she would like to go to the collector's fair that weekend, but if we have your workshop on Satruday and all who want will go to the fair at Sunday, that would be okay, right?

Scheelt weer een extra keer naar Utrecht rijden, Karin Razz Dan moet ik sowieso ook komen bounce

_________________
Julie x busybusybusybusybusybusy
My Sirenians x Sirenian Searchlist
Back to top Go down
http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
Ana

avatar

Country/State : come from Poland now live in The Netherlands
Age : 31
Joined : 2010-04-01
Posts : 9772

PostSubject: Re: Free animals sculpting workshop Autumn 2015   Fri Sep 25, 2015 2:50 pm

OK, Saturday November 21st, is that day good for all of you? Smile Karin, Julie, AJ, Christophe, Florian, Kaat?, will that day suit you?

_________________
Anna
Horse and Bird
Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
NightLioness
Moderator
avatar

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.
Age : 27
Joined : 2013-11-04
Posts : 4622

PostSubject: Re: Free animals sculpting workshop Autumn 2015   Fri Sep 25, 2015 3:04 pm

I have a tiny bit of a problem XD Saturday the 21 is fine with me, as we have the Collectors Fair the 22, no problem. We can go to a camping place with our caravan near Utrecht, no problem. But when we (Tijn and I) want to go to the collectors fair, we can't let Gaell alone in the caravan. I think he will go crazy at some point XD Maybe we can let hem stay with my parents in law that weekend, that is not a problem. But I have to speak with Tijn first, maybe he has a other idea? :)

But for now, 21 of November sounds great!

Also, one long sculpting day is indeed handier than two short days, as driving is indeed long. We can all pay for our pizzas I guess Wink So that is not a problem Very Happy I think that is a good idea Very Happy

Exciting!!!

_________________
~Karin~
Back to top Go down
http://night-lioness.deviantart.com/
NightLioness
Moderator
avatar

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.
Age : 27
Joined : 2013-11-04
Posts : 4622

PostSubject: Re: Free animals sculpting workshop Autumn 2015   Fri Sep 25, 2015 6:56 pm

Okay, well that is a big bummer. I can't go to the sculpting day as its stands now on the 21. Sooo, I hope an other day? And otherwise I understand that the 21 is better for a lot of people. But I can't come then. Eeeeh, hard to explain why not XD Something with a caravan and a extra day on a camping place and such crap XD >.<

XD I think you guys are going crazy from me XD We can go on the 21 November... We figured out the dog can stay with my parents-in-law and we can go to a hotel or someting like that. I only hope my parents-in-law will say yes to the dog XD

How hard can it be for two people to get it right XD *going crazy with BF atm >.<*

_________________
~Karin~
Back to top Go down
http://night-lioness.deviantart.com/
Tarunyada

avatar

Country/State : The Netherlands
Age : 23
Joined : 2012-12-19
Posts : 3238

PostSubject: Re: Free animals sculpting workshop Autumn 2015   Fri Sep 25, 2015 9:10 pm

@Ana wrote:
OK, Saturday November 21st, is that day good for all of you? Smile Karin, Julie, AJ, Christophe, Florian, Kaat?, will that day suit you?

Sounds great Very Happy

Karin, I hope your parents-in-law will say yes to Gaell for one day, because you really must come to the workshop D:

_________________
Julie x busybusybusybusybusybusy
My Sirenians x Sirenian Searchlist
Back to top Go down
http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
NightLioness
Moderator
avatar

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.
Age : 27
Joined : 2013-11-04
Posts : 4622

PostSubject: Re: Free animals sculpting workshop Autumn 2015   Sat Sep 26, 2015 10:35 am

@Tarunyada wrote:
@Ana wrote:
OK, Saturday November 21st, is that day good for all of you? Smile Karin, Julie, AJ, Christophe, Florian, Kaat?, will that day suit you?

Sounds great Very Happy

Karin, I hope your parents-in-law will say yes to Gaell for one day, because you really must come to the workshop D:

I hope so too, Wednesday we eat there, so i will ask then. I really, really want to come!

_________________
~Karin~
Back to top Go down
http://night-lioness.deviantart.com/
Florian

avatar

Country/State : Belgium , Plateau de Herve
Age : 21
Joined : 2013-03-31
Posts : 1926

PostSubject: Re: Free animals sculpting workshop Autumn 2015   Sat Sep 26, 2015 6:50 pm

Ok for me Anna
Back to top Go down
http://atrlacollectiondeflorian.weebly.com/
NightLioness
Moderator
avatar

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.
Age : 27
Joined : 2013-11-04
Posts : 4622

PostSubject: Re: Free animals sculpting workshop Autumn 2015   Mon Oct 05, 2015 10:06 pm

It is official! I can come the 21 of November! So Julie, Florian and I will come to Anna the 21 of November. Anyone else??? Very Happy

_________________
~Karin~
Back to top Go down
http://night-lioness.deviantart.com/
Anasta SchwarzeWölfin

avatar

Country/State : Russia
Age : 20
Joined : 2012-11-16
Posts : 1070

PostSubject: Re: Free animals sculpting workshop Autumn 2015   Mon Oct 05, 2015 10:14 pm

Guys, take me with you :'(

_________________
My shadow's the only one that walks beside me,
My shallow heart's the only thing that's beating.
Sometimes I wish someone out there will find me,
'Til then I walk alone.

Back to top Go down
http://schwarzwolfin.deviantart.com/
Tarunyada

avatar

Country/State : The Netherlands
Age : 23
Joined : 2012-12-19
Posts : 3238

PostSubject: Re: Free animals sculpting workshop Autumn 2015   Tue Oct 13, 2015 10:20 pm

@NightLioness wrote:
It is official! I can come the 21 of November! So Julie, Florian and I will come to Anna the 21 of November. Anyone else??? Very Happy

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH this made my day I love you Joepie de poepie Very Happy

_________________
Julie x busybusybusybusybusybusy
My Sirenians x Sirenian Searchlist
Back to top Go down
http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
SUSANNE
Admin
avatar

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.
Age : 65
Joined : 2010-09-30
Posts : 31828

PostSubject: Re: Free animals sculpting workshop Autumn 2015   Tue Oct 13, 2015 10:55 pm

WOW ! I wish you a wonderful, interesting time, with a lot of new ideas and learning cheers cheers

....and look forward to see a heap of pictures Very Happy Very Happy

_________________
sunny SUSANNE  sunny
Back to top Go down
http://dyr-og-dimser.dk
Kikimalou
Admin
avatar

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE
Age : 53
Joined : 2010-04-01
Posts : 15030

PostSubject: Re: Free animals sculpting workshop Autumn 2015   Wed Oct 14, 2015 8:39 am

I will come cheers

_________________
Christophe
My topics on STS
Back to top Go down
Ana

avatar

Country/State : come from Poland now live in The Netherlands
Age : 31
Joined : 2010-04-01
Posts : 9772

PostSubject: Re: Free animals sculpting workshop Autumn 2015   Wed Oct 14, 2015 8:57 am

Applause cheers sunny

_________________
Anna
Horse and Bird
Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
NightLioness
Moderator
avatar

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.
Age : 27
Joined : 2013-11-04
Posts : 4622

PostSubject: Re: Free animals sculpting workshop Autumn 2015   Wed Oct 14, 2015 9:45 am

@Tarunyada wrote:
@NightLioness wrote:
It is official! I can come the 21 of November! So Julie, Florian and I will come to Anna the 21 of November. Anyone else??? Very Happy

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH this made my day I love you Joepie de poepie Very Happy

:3 I love you

_________________
~Karin~
Back to top Go down
http://night-lioness.deviantart.com/
Ana

avatar

Country/State : come from Poland now live in The Netherlands
Age : 31
Joined : 2010-04-01
Posts : 9772

PostSubject: Re: Free animals sculpting workshop Autumn 2015   Wed Oct 14, 2015 12:53 pm

@NightLioness wrote:
@Tarunyada wrote:
@NightLioness wrote:
It is official! I can come the 21 of November! So Julie, Florian and I will come to Anna the 21 of November. Anyone else??? Very Happy

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH this made my day I love you Joepie de poepie Very Happy

:3 I love you

cheers cheers cheers cheers
Fantastic!!! Very Happy

_________________
Anna
Horse and Bird
Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
NightLioness
Moderator
avatar

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.
Age : 27
Joined : 2013-11-04
Posts : 4622

PostSubject: Re: Free animals sculpting workshop Autumn 2015   Wed Oct 14, 2015 8:54 pm

So it will held on the 21 of November? XD

_________________
~Karin~
Back to top Go down
http://night-lioness.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Free animals sculpting workshop Autumn 2015   

Back to top Go down
 
Free animals sculpting workshop Autumn 2015
Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STS Forum  :: Animal toy figures reviews and discussions :: Customs - Homemade models - Non toy animal replicas :: Tutorials-
Jump to: